Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 148 of 1252

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

JoMo 05-07-2016 23:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Huscarl (Post 18568703)

Just going to leave this here....

http://www.forbes.com/sites/timworst.../#351baf635308

Donald Trump has pointed out that if the US got into trouble with the national debt then it would be possible to negotiate that debt down. Perhaps buy it back at a discount, negotiate somehow with the holders of the debt so that they will agree to take less than the full amount they are owed. This has of course had all sorts of people up in arms: but the glory of this is that The Donald is exactly correct here, even if we usually prefer that people donít say so.

Reggs 05-07-2016 23:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18568870)
Ted is at the Kentucky Derby today... is Carly competing?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ch3na-aVIAAamKv.jpg

Jeb did the right thing and completely disappeared after he lost. Why the **** would Cruz go out in public after he lost? Humiliating

Togowack 05-08-2016 00:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18569151)
Just going to leave this here....

http://www.forbes.com/sites/timworst.../#351baf635308

Donald Trump has pointed out that if the US got into trouble with the national debt then it would be possible to negotiate that debt down. Perhaps buy it back at a discount, negotiate somehow with the holders of the debt so that they will agree to take less than the full amount they are owed. This has of course had all sorts of people up in arms: but the glory of this is that The Donald is exactly correct here, even if we usually prefer that people donít say so.

It's easy to deal with the national debt. He's going to replace the chair of the Fed, have them audited, and probably just cancel the debt when he is able to declare the Fed is a criminal enterprise. How can people not vote for this.

StapleMammal1 05-08-2016 00:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18569038)
More chained weirdos trying to block people from a Trump speech in WA..

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ch44MymVEAERAdQ.jpg

Lol

Sent from my Samsung S6 Active using Tapatalk

bam 05-08-2016 00:02

I like seeing the MSNBC and the Forbes side of that same situation.

JoMo 05-08-2016 00:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reggs (Post 18569153)
Jeb did the right thing and completely disappeared after he lost. Why the **** would Cruz go out in public after he lost? Humiliating

He was in the millionaire box or whatever, said he wouldn't do an interview and was just there to try to have fun.

Togowack 05-08-2016 00:42

http://www.express.co.uk/news/scienc...ction-prophecy

Mercury transit linked to Biblical ***8216;destruction***8217; prophecy - May 9th

Quote:

In Micah, chapters three through five, Micah asks God to take down the leaders who have ***8220;corrupted the people and lied to them***8221;,
Quote:

He states that while the event is taking place, Venus, the Sun, Mercury, Earth, Mars and Saturn are creating a crescent pattern, while, from Earth***8217;s perspective, Jupiter sits in the constellation Leo ***8211; which in Biblical terms is the Lion of Judah.

SuperTrap 05-08-2016 00:47

who let togo out?

bam 05-08-2016 01:03

The Canadian fires

Togowack 05-08-2016 01:05

Sounds like they are going to burn all the way through saskatchewan

SINep 05-08-2016 01:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Togowack (Post 18569154)
It's easy to deal with the national debt. He's going to replace the chair of the Fed, have them audited, and probably just cancel the debt when he is able to declare the Fed is a criminal enterprise. How can people not vote for this.

https://www.sovereignman.com/trends/...of-debt-19209/

Togowack 05-08-2016 01:46

Not sure how that is relevant after he made 9 billion dollars

GreyGhost 05-08-2016 01:51

shut up Togo

HumDumpin 05-08-2016 09:45

When does the ****ing fire get to where togo lives

Captain Tele 05-08-2016 11:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by -SS- (Post 18569118)
:rofl:

the beatdown never ends.

(next time throw in how dealy loved owebama talking about how unpatriotic bush's spending was)

i almost forgot to add FHA to my list

FHA loan guarantees now amount to $1.1 trillion

FHA has become the new toxic lender of first resort ***8211; 4 out of 10 loans made in expensive Southern California are FHA backed. FHA now backing apartments in Manhattan with a price tag of $820,000 to $3 million with a 3.5 percent down payment.

thank god tax payer on the hook for ALL of this....plus any and all reverse mortgage schemes for BOOMERS

but they are worried about Trump

Him renegotiating our debt and lowering our prestigious credit rating

S&P: U.S. lawsuit is retaliation for downgrade

funny fickle fanatic leftist fringe

Captain Tele 05-08-2016 11:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by DealyRrunk (Post 18569287)
When does the ****ing fire get to where togo lives

dealy wants togo's home to burn so Owebama and FHA can hurry up and buy it

sell it to some Syrian family he just bombed

JoMo 05-08-2016 14:09

Under the bus you go, Carly.

Cruz campaign: We could have stopped Trump if Rubio became running mate

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/08/politi...ruz/index.html

Reggs 05-08-2016 14:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18569389)
Under the bus you go, Carly.

Cruz campaign: We could have stopped Trump if Rubio became running mate

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/08/politi...ruz/index.html

That's just retarded.

A running mate at that point was just nonsensical. Also Carly is so much more likable than Little Marco. And Carly would have been a much better "anti-Hillary" in the general.

JoMo 05-08-2016 14:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reggs (Post 18569399)
That's just retarded.

A running mate at that point was just nonsensical. Also Carly is so much more likable than Little Marco. And Carly would have been a much better "anti-Hillary" in the general.

You don't think an all-Cuban lawyer ticket would have won?

Ender 05-08-2016 15:22

Lol. Trump already looking at taxing the wealthy more and raising the min wage.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/08/politi...ail_bottomlist


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 18:56.
Page 148 of 1252

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC