Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 38 of 626

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

Fool 04-02-2016 20:22

textbook sexual assualt

probably been getting away with it for years

Validuz 04-02-2016 20:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouCypher (Post 18550439)
1:25 in the video, three clear taps in the middle of her **** with his right hand holding the paper. That's when she lost her ****.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg_cuODF5rU
Why is it so hard for him to keep his hands to himself? She had hers up holding a sign.

Here's a pic of him "not touching" her ****:
http://i.imgur.com/ShEJQLK.jpg

That isn't her **** and its debating whether the PAPER even grazed her jacket or not.

Either way, non-issue. Stop being a retard.

Edit: I take that back. The paper did graze her jacket, but it's because she leaned into his hand gestures.

That's ignoring the fact that she was breaking the law being there in the first place and was charging through Trump supporters intentionally.

lemon 04-02-2016 20:30

his papers are fondling her breasts

she is clearly the victim here

Dangerdoggie 04-02-2016 20:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouCypher (Post 18550439)
1:25 in the video, three clear taps in the middle of her **** with his right hand holding the paper. That's when she lost her ****.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg_cuODF5rU
Why is it so hard for him to keep his hands to himself? She had hers up holding a sign.

Here's a pic of him "not touching" her ****:
http://i.imgur.com/ShEJQLK.jpg

Again, no **** were touched. She pushed herself into the papers he was holding and then started screaming about being touched, hit the guy and got pepper sprayed in the face after which she says "I deserved that".

and she did too.

CapnPyro 04-02-2016 20:52

all trump rallies are on private property after these cry bullies and paid for agitators started coming out of the woodwork, he buses in the supporters. if there's agitators there they're breaking the law. your 1st amendment and ability to peacefully assemble only applies to public property.

CapnPyro 04-02-2016 21:27

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ofp0vWhaWng

rally starting right now, in the mean time you get to listen to some kickin public domain hair metal

MasterGnr 04-02-2016 21:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Validuz (Post 18550417)
I know you because of your idiotic statements. Anyone who bows and kisses the ass of kikes in the ME is human trash. You are human trash. Is that difficult to understand?

You wear your service record on your shoulders like it means something. You weren't protecting my rights, you sniveling ****. You were fighting because you wanted to fight. And then you bought into the **** koolaid about terrorism and "evil Iran." You're a tool. Literally. A tool. You're no ****ing hero and you definitely aren't honorable. You willingly signed up to do kikes' bidding in the ME.

Yes, retard. Contrary to the **** brainwashing your retarded ass fell for. The entire region, especially including Israel is a total ****hole. Iran keeps its **** together.

I'm not really sure how to make it any clearer, but to summarize:
You joined/fought for dishonorable reasons. You didn't fight for America. People with brains will call you out on it.

You dumb ****.

man I so wish you lived close to me....we'd see how much **** you talk then

JoMo 04-02-2016 22:24

http://i.imgur.com/Jr8P8Cg.png

LouCypher 04-02-2016 22:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dangerdoggie (Post 18550446)
Again, no **** were touched. She pushed herself into the papers he was holding and then started screaming about being touched, hit the guy and got pepper sprayed in the face after which she says "I deserved that".

She didn't "push herself" or "lean" into anything. In fact she moved back slightly after the first touch before she screamed "Don't ****ing touch me!"

Dude with the pepper spray is a coward and a ******.

JuggerNaught 04-02-2016 22:34

Do you know how she could have avoided getting pepper sprayed?

Not took a swing at someone.

CapnPyro 04-02-2016 22:37

or coming to a rally for somebody that she doesn't like. why would you do that? go to the rallies of people you like, why go somewhere with people you dont like, bust through a barricade, hit someone, get pepper sprayed, then try and be a victim? it's insanity. cry bully

samUwell 04-02-2016 22:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by CapnPyro (Post 18550517)
or coming to a rally for somebody that she doesn't like. why would you do that? go to the rallies of people you like, why go somewhere with people you dont like, bust through a barricade, hit someone, get pepper sprayed, then try and be a victim? it's insanity. cry bully

This.


The lengths the progressives will go to try to claim victimhood is insane.

Reminds me of the 3 negresses in Albany who started a fight with some white people on a bus, got off the bus and called 911 right away, claiming their were victims of racial abuse. All the crybullies at the college got involved, rallies were held, president immediately joined in on the negresses side blaming whitie for being racists and a few weeks later, the tapes were released showing the negresses starting the fight and saying the racist ****.

Not a peep!

Dangerdoggie 04-02-2016 22:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouCypher (Post 18550511)
She didn't "push herself" or "lean" into anything. In fact she moved back slightly after the first touch before she screamed "Don't ****ing touch me!"

Dude with the pepper spray is a coward and a ******.

No, you're wrong.

Quote:

The protesters in this scene broke through a barricade meant to keep the factions apart. That fact makes the entire incident a result of trespass by this group of protesters. It was not public property. They were instructed to stay on their side. When they broke through the barricade they were already criminal trespassers.***65279;
she most definitely pushed herself into him, if she had stayed in the "safe space" setup for the berniebots she wouldn't have been pepper sprayed.

JoMo 04-02-2016 22:47

Ha ha...

http://www.hillaryclinton.net

Dangerdoggie 04-02-2016 22:50

nerd humor, did he register .org too?

JoMo 04-02-2016 22:51

Don't think so, it probably expired or something. I know they nabbed one of Jeb's URL's like that.

LouCypher 04-02-2016 22:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by JuggerNaught (Post 18550515)
Do you know how she could have avoided getting pepper sprayed?

Not took a swing at someone.

Do you know how that old man could have avoided getting hit by a girl?

Keeping his hands to himself.

See, we can do this hypothetical **** all day.

For all we know the ****** with the pepper spray would have used it on her or some other protestor anyway because that's exactly the kind of ****** that walks around with pepper spray ready to use it.

Considering how quickly six deputies appeared he certainly wasn't doing it to protect the old perv with the papers.

JoMo 04-02-2016 22:53

I'd be itching for a reason to pepper spray those rabid 'protesters' too.

CapnPyro 04-02-2016 22:57

loucypher was attending a rally as an agitator, talking ****, busting through a barricade to a private area, and punching an old man justifiable in any way? at what point in your logic does she become the wrong doer, does she have to stab a person, or if they touched her shoulder with a piece of paper is the stabbing also justified?

Dangerdoggie 04-02-2016 22:58

the pepper spray was most effective at persuading the other berniebots to calm the **** down.

LouCypher 04-02-2016 23:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by CapnPyro (Post 18550534)
loucypher was attending a rally as an agitator, talking ****, busting through a barricade to a private area, and punching an old man justifiable in any way?

Who's justifying it? You don't have to excuse behavior to recognize the circumstances that lead to it.
Quote:

Originally Posted by CapnPyro (Post 18550534)
at what point in your logic does she become the wrong doer, does she have to stab a person, or if they touched her shoulder with a piece of paper is the stabbing also justified?

It's not my job to make that determination, nor was it the ****** in the red cap's. There was law enforcement present, and it's their job.

Red cap pepper spray ****** wasn't acting in self defense, and he not only assaulted the protestor that punched the guy, but got at least two people collaterally.

CapnPyro 04-02-2016 23:08

did she throw any more punches after she got pepper sprayed? did she? he acted in self defense of a octogenarian that was being assaulted by a younger, quicker teenager.

JoMo 04-02-2016 23:27

p0w... Trump explained the crooked system well in his last rally of the night, here...

TRUMP: 'THEY WANT TO KNOCK OUT THE OUTSIDER. THEY WANT TO KEEP THEIR LITTLE PARTY GOING'...


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ofp0...outu.be&t=5521

JuggerNaught 04-03-2016 00:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouCypher (Post 18550529)
Do you know how that old man could have avoided getting hit by a girl?

Keeping his hands to himself.

See, we can do this hypothetical **** all day.

For all we know the ****** with the pepper spray would have used it on her or some other protestor anyway because that's exactly the kind of ****** that walks around with pepper spray ready to use it.

Considering how quickly six deputies appeared he certainly wasn't doing it to protect the old perv with the papers.

Hmm..i wonder if he and her would have ever interacted if she would have stayed home instead of coming to the rally specifically to start **** or if she would have stayed behind the barricades like she was supposed to.

You watched the videos right? You see there is a mob growing and getting more vocal and violent. Do you think that it would have been better if the guy that had brought pepper spray to defend himself would have waited until he was actually attacked by the mob to pull his pepper spray out?

Probably not.

She wanted a confrontation, she initiated initiated a confrontation, she got dealt with. She should count her blessings all she got was some cheap pepper spray in her mouth and not a return punch that left her bloodied

LouCypher 04-03-2016 00:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by CapnPyro (Post 18550545)
did she throw any more punches after she got pepper sprayed? did she?

Did she throw any punches before he touched her? Did she?
Quote:

Originally Posted by CapnPyro (Post 18550545)
he acted in self defense of a octogenarian that was being assaulted by a younger, quicker teenager.

59 isn't an "octogenarian".

CapnPyro 04-03-2016 00:05

well he needs to moisturize cause he looks like **** then.

LouCypher 04-03-2016 00:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by JuggerNaught (Post 18550590)
Hmm..i wonder if he and her would have ever interacted if she would have stayed home instead of coming to the rally specifically to start **** or if she would have stayed behind the barricades like she was supposed to.

You watched the videos right? You see there is a mob growing and getting more vocal and violent. Do you think that it would have been better if the guy that had brought pepper spray to defend himself would have waited until he was actually attacked by the mob to pull his pepper spray out?

Probably not.

She wanted a confrontation, she initiated initiated a confrontation, she got dealt with. She should count her blessings all she got was some cheap pepper spray in her mouth and not a return punch that left her bloodied

Ok let's follow your logic...

She was "looking for a confrontation" when she chose to exercise her freedom of speech to protest a candidate running for President.

It would have been better for her had she stayed home.

Let's say you're right, and let's pretend she did.

Would that have made any difference to the ****** in the red cap who brought the pepper spray?

If she "wanted a confrontation" what does your "logic" say about that ******?

This guy saw an opportunity, and instead of moving away from the conflict puts himself in the midst of it so he could mace a ****** lover.

havax 04-03-2016 00:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouCypher (Post 18550597)
This guy saw an opportunity, and instead of moving away from the conflict puts himself in the midst of it so he could mace a ****** lover.

and i'm glad he did. people can run away and ignore a problem only so long. it's time we confront it.

StapleMammal1 04-03-2016 00:17

Ted Cruz like prostitutes. Ted Cruz was boning prostitutes while married. Ted Cruz is the one who is ****ed now. Enjoy and remember #TRUMP2016

http://i65.tinypic.com/smrrcm.jpg

JuggerNaught 04-03-2016 00:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouCypher (Post 18550597)
Ok let's follow your logic...

She was "looking for a confrontation" when she chose to exercise her freedom of speech to protest a candidate running for President.

No..she was looking for a confrontation when she followed the rest of the retards through the barricade they were supposed to stay behind

Quote:

It would have been better for her had she stayed home.

Let's say you're right, and let's pretend she did.

Would that have made any difference to the ****** in the red cap who brought the pepper spray?

If she "wanted a confrontation" what does your "logic" say about that ******?

This guy saw an opportunity, and instead of moving away from the conflict puts himself in the midst of it so he could mace a ****** lover.
Again...SHE wouldn't have gotten maced if she didn't go out of her way to seek out a confrontation. You can't really say what that guy would or wouldn't have done had he not had a a person initiating an assault.

Togowack 04-03-2016 00:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 (Post 18550601)
Ted Cruz like prostitutes. Ted Cruz was boning prostitutes while married. Ted Cruz is the one who is ****ed now. Enjoy and remember #TRUMP2016

http://i65.tinypic.com/smrrcm.jpg

what is that 100 in your sig, I'd like to make a logo out of it

StapleMammal1 04-03-2016 00:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Togowack (Post 18550609)
what is that 100 in your sig, I'd like to make a logo out of it

http://sto.gamepedia.com/Veteran_Rewards#100_Days

LouCypher 04-03-2016 01:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by JuggerNaught (Post 18550605)
Again...SHE wouldn't have gotten maced if she didn't go out of her way to seek out a confrontation. You can't really say what that guy would or wouldn't have done had he not had a a person initiating an assault.

Again... SHE wouldn't have gotten maced if red cap ****** wasn't carrying it looking to use it. SHE wouldn't have hit the old guy if he was able to control his hands when arguing with someone he doesn't agree with.

She shouldn't have punched him, but can you please stop making excuses for the others?

JuggerNaught 04-03-2016 01:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouCypher (Post 18550621)
Again... SHE wouldn't have gotten maced if red cap ****** wasn't carrying it looking to use it. SHE wouldn't have hit the old guy if he was able to control his hands when arguing with someone he doesn't agree with.

She shouldn't have punched him, but can you please stop making excuses for the others?



No...she didn't get maced because he had mace..she got maced because she assaulted someone that that was the reprisal. Was he macing her before sh popped the the guy? No? well there ya go then.

Nobody was seeking HER out, they didn't cross over the barrier looking for HER. She came looking for them and thought she would get away with throwing her little tantrum....but sadly..no.

Vanster 04-03-2016 01:07

He wasn't being assaulted or in any danger. He brought pepper spray to a political rally HOPING he was going to find a place to use it.

MasterGnr 04-03-2016 01:07

Lou sounds like this chick:

https://youtu.be/2ZGSQXmJPaQ?t=105

LouCypher 04-03-2016 01:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by JuggerNaught (Post 18550622)
Nobody was seeking HER out, they didn't cross over the barrier looking for HER. She came looking for them and thought she would get away with throwing her little tantrum....but sadly..no.

Red cap ****** wasn't even close to either of them before the argument started, but quickly came right next to the guy she hit long before a punch was thrown, and was taunting her himself.

Flipp 04-03-2016 02:04

betasopposetrump

Dangerdoggie 04-03-2016 02:17

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18ee7PLc9pI

Press 2 for justice

MasterGnr 04-03-2016 02:33

first time I saw where she admitted deserving that. There is hope for her yet.


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:58.
Page 38 of 626

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC