Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 111 of 626

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

Fool 06-07-2016 15:30

Muslims culturally interacting with a gay man after his call to violence against Islam:

Muslims culturally enriching gay man

HumDumpin 06-07-2016 15:32

Quote:

...
"As everyone knows, Trump has an online racist mob that he often stokes by retweeting some of these horrible white supremacists. As that online racist mob is fond of pointing out I have a multiracial family and so they have gone after my youngest daughter in the worst way imaginable."
French and his wife Nancy adopted their youngest daughter from Ethiopia in 2010.
"They attacked you for having a multiracial family?" co-host Joe Scarborough exclaimed.
"Oh, you have no idea," French remarked.

Read more: David French: Trump campaign tried to intimidate me - POLITICO
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook
Thats u guys

Veniggs 06-07-2016 15:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18585524)
Muslims culturally interacting with a gay man after his call to violence against Islam:

Muslims culturally enriching gay man

wiglaf has seen worse man

he's heard worse

man

Captain Tele 06-07-2016 15:33

this has been an interesting thread

we all have "Anecdotal evidence" of why we are becoming such a CUCKNATION

Dealy and Wiglaf hand in hand saving America from their fellow white scourge

From the deep North where diversity must be celebrated and upheld at any cost

Now I understand why Wiglaf said that according to the "numbers" Owebama has been a terrific President.
When I ask which numbers he refuses to answer, has to have it physically pulled out of him, extracted through an enema, because 100% of every article he has ever hand selected confirms his predisposed belief that we have a God King in office today.

This is a documentary on how safe spaces and being uninformed works.

JuggerNaught 06-07-2016 15:34

Yeah..come on down to Miami. We have some diversity for yo ass

Fool 06-07-2016 15:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by DealyRrunk (Post 18585525)
Thats u guys

Yea try being a conservative on Facebook, Twitter, tumblr, Reddit, vine, youtube, etc. You see yhings from such a singular perspective.

HumDumpin 06-07-2016 15:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by JuggerNaught (Post 18585528)
Yeah..come on down to Miami. We have some diversity for yo ass

florida is a **** hole no thx

ScooBySnaCk 06-07-2016 15:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Tele (Post 18585527)
this has been an interesting thread

we all have "Anecdotal evidence" of why we are becoming such a CUCKNATION

Dealy and Wiglaf hand in hand saving America from their fellow white scourge

From the deep North where diversity must be celebrated and upheld at any cost

Celebrated and upheld as long as it is experienced by others.

Veniggs 06-07-2016 15:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by DealyRrunk (Post 18585525)
Thats u guys

who the **** is david french, you brainless twat?

Captain Tele 06-07-2016 15:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScooByofTWFame (Post 18585531)
Celebrated and upheld as long as it is experienced by others.

same as taxation and work ethic towards a "worthy" cause

if you think about it

this is the leftist modus operandi

Edofnor 06-07-2016 15:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veniggs (Post 18585532)
who the **** is david french, you brainless twat?

dirty david french is the true mastermind of 9/11

HumDumpin 06-07-2016 15:52

Let me google that for you

Wiglaf 06-07-2016 16:00

alright then, all opinions that oppose yours must mean the person is stupid. nice chatting with you gents.

Fool 06-07-2016 16:10

Just like how all opinions that oppose yours must mean the person is a racist. Funny how that works right?

Captain Tele 06-07-2016 16:13

no...don't go

who will generate us mind numbing buzzfeed and gawker headlines w/out u?

HumDumpin 06-07-2016 16:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18585557)
Just like how all opinions that oppose yours must mean the person is a racist.

Quote:

He's a Mexican. We're building a wall

Captain Tele 06-07-2016 16:14

building a wall against canada is racist too

racist against maple syrup

u refined white sugar purist u

Edofnor 06-07-2016 16:17

it is a small price to pay in exchange for keeping the frenchmen in their place

Captain Tele 06-07-2016 16:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edofnor (Post 18585562)
it is a small price to pay in exchange for keeping the frenchmen in their place

if we did that what race would we be racist against?

the french one or the canadian one? by default the UK one?

I don't even remember what race occupies those countries anymore.

All I see are asian expats when I go to Vancouver, Muslims in France, and Pakis in the UK

but surely a wall against Canada would be racist towards all of those.

Or maybe nationalism is now its own race.

I hope gawker and buzzfeed can help me out here.

my white shame needs feeding. i live in WI and VT....I haven't seen a person of color in months

Edofnor 06-07-2016 16:25

tbf quebeckkkers aren't really a race

they r a separate species LOL

Gandalf 06-07-2016 16:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Tele (Post 18585563)
if we did that what race would we be racist against?

the french one or the canadian one? by default the UK one?

I don't even remember what race occupies those countries anymore.

All I see are asian expats when I go to Vancouver, Muslims in France, and Pakis in the UK

but surely a wall against Canada would be racist towards all of those.

Or maybe nationalism is now its own race.

I hope gawker and buzzfeed can help me out here.

my white shame needs feeding. i live in WI and VT....I haven't seen a person of color in months

My relatives in BC complain about the Indians (dot not feather) taking over entire neighborhoods. They are more south of Vancouver (Surrey/Langley) so :shrug:

havax 06-07-2016 16:40

walls are not racist. so ****ing stupid.

but we do have more of a problem with the southern border and people coming in illegally than we do with the northern border, so it's time we put up a wall to protect ourselves.

HumDumpin 06-07-2016 16:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by havax (Post 18585581)
walls are not racist. so ****ing stupid.

but we do have more of a problem with the southern border and people coming in illegally than we do with the northern border, so it's time we put up a wall to protect ourselves.

Quote:

U.S. House Speaker Paul Ryan strongly disavowed Donald Trump's allegations of bias against a Hispanic judge, calling such remarks the "textbook definition of a racist comment," even as he reiterated his support for Trump's White House bid.

Ryan, speaking at an event to unveil U.S. House Republicans' policy proposals, said the comments by the Republican Party's presumptive presidential nominee were unacceptable and indefensible.

"I regret those comments that he made. Claiming a person can't do their job because of their race is sort of like the textbook definition of a racist comment. I think that should be absolutely disavowed," Ryan told reporters.
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKCN0YT0AM

Captain Tele 06-07-2016 16:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edofnor (Post 18585570)
tbf quebeckkkers aren't really a race

they r a separate species LOL

holy ****

do we have a trigger term for this yet?

i mean what is it called when we make fun of geico caveman mascot

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/...20100920062354

we need new trigger words

absent 06-07-2016 16:46

What's the textbook on racist commentary and who wrote it? Or was that just a zero-content hyperbolic bull**** statement from the pederast?

Captain Tele 06-07-2016 16:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by DealyRrunk (Post 18585586)
blah blah blah Paul Ryan

maybe u should have voted for Romney if you like Paul Ryan so much

Another Wisconsin sell out to his own race

mitch mcconnell and paul ryan......dealy's list of only GOP people he will ever quote in pretend agreement with

oh wait...u prolly like John McCain and Lindsay Graham too now

Flash 06-07-2016 16:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by absent (Post 18585589)
What's the textbook on racist commentary and who wrote it? Or was that just a zero-content hyperbolic bull**** statement from the pederast?

one of the few absent posts i agree with

Wiglaf 06-07-2016 16:48

ok by request
Lindsey Graham Begs Republicans To Un-Endorse Trump After He Did This | If You Only News

Flash 06-07-2016 16:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wiglaf (Post 18585592)

Try replying to the 50 comments made about your previous post.

absent 06-07-2016 16:51

I want to call attention to this quote:

Quote:

This is the most un-American thing from a politician since Joe McCarthy.
Jews and their political lackeys hate McCarthy because he called jews Soviet spies, which they nearly all turned out to be and he was vindicated.

Captain Tele 06-07-2016 16:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wiglaf (Post 18585592)

one thing i do give liberals credit for

their sudden love of John Mccain, Lindsey Graham, and Paul Ryan

Hillary Clinton Is The Clear Candidate Of The War Party

All supporting the establishment, the status quo, and war hegemony.

CFR and AIPAC are some powerful ****

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYq3TaBik64

Why you didn't vote for Bush, McCain, or Romney is now in ?

HumDumpin 06-07-2016 16:55

Quote:

Trump***8217;s latest comments gave the most skeptical Republicans new fodder to criticize him: Sen. Ben Sasse of Nebraska tweeted that the rhetoric was ***8220;the literal definition of ***8216;racism,***8217;***8221;

Read more: Trump train derails on Capitol Hill - POLITICO
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Wiglaf 06-07-2016 16:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flash (Post 18585593)
Try replying to the 50 comments made about your previous post.

nah. every time i try, you guys just get more ridiculous. it's obvious that this is all futile.

StapleMammal1 06-07-2016 16:59

Republicans are the last real Americans left.

Sent from my Samsung S6 Active using Tapatalk

Captain Tele 06-07-2016 17:00

i want to know what john mccain tweeted and gawker are saying though

absent 06-07-2016 17:01

Quote:

Trump***8217;s latest comments gave the most skeptical Republicans new fodder to criticize him: Sen. Ben Sasse of Nebraska tweeted that the rhetoric was ***8220;the literal definition of ***8216;racism,***8217;***8221;
:lol: at this Yale gherkin who homeschools his 3 White kids whining about racism. What a pathetic career girl.

StapleMammal1 06-07-2016 17:03

Lmao gg

Sent from my Samsung S6 Active using Tapatalk

Captain Tele 06-07-2016 17:08

nebraska



give me diversity or give me death

two things confirmed in this thread.....white people from north live in safe space guilt bubbles. jews are liars and evil

Wiglaf 06-07-2016 17:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 (Post 18585608)
Republicans are the last real Americans left.

Sent from my Samsung S6 Active using Tapatalk

Republicans are the problem.
When it's not some asinine attack on women's rights or the war on drugs, it's pushing ridiculous trickle-down economic policy.
How's that working out?
Red States Are Proving That Their Corporate Welfare Policies Dont Create Jobs
Clue: It's not. But they sure have you convinced that it's fraud in the social programs.
funny thing about that:
The 7 Biggest Deadbeat States Who Mooch Off Taxpayers All Vote Republican

HumDumpin 06-07-2016 17:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 (Post 18585608)
Republicans are the last real Americans left.

Sent from my Samsung S6 Active using Tapatalk

Your logical fallacy is no true scotsman


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:47.
Page 111 of 626

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC