The Witcher 2

preordered the silly >9000 dollar edition

it better not suck

actually rebuilt a rig just for it, see my other thread on the first page

I never played the original. How open ended is this world? Or is just a linear adventure/story?

I never played the original. How open ended is this world? Or is just a linear adventure/story?

you should play the original as soon as possible

game is fucking awesome

fuck

gonna play it now see what you did? thats on you

btw...if anyone is interested..a certain "store" has the 13 episodes of the witcher story with english subs up for um..sale...

I've been playing The Witcher after getting it for $5 from gog and it's not bad. The start was agonizingly slow. I may pick up the sequel from gog in the next day if I enjoy the first enough. DRM-free and all the extras are nice.

I've been playing The Witcher after getting it for $5 from gog and it's not bad. The start was agonizingly slow. I may pick up the sequel from gog in the next day if I enjoy the first enough. DRM-free and all the extras are nice.

yeah the start is killing me. i got a few hours into the game and quit. might pick it up again sometime because the sequal looks decent.

I'd suggest picking it up again and pushing through the start. The Prologue and first chapter are painful, but it picks up after that.

Back