What's your alcoholic outlet?

Cheap good: Monkey Shoulder
Quality good: Blantons
With ice or soda: Jim bean black, or Gentlemen Jack
Every 6 months: Used to be JW Blue handle, but va abc store jacked the price up $100. So now its Middelton

I don't drink, alcohol is a shit drug and turns people (me especially) into cunts

smoke weed every day :bandit:

I mixed whisky with Crystal Pepsi. It was fine. I almost only drink wine when I drink now.

I don't drink nearly as much as I use to. No particular reasons. Being drunk just stopped being as "fun" as it use to be.

That said, every once in a while it's really nice. Mostly after a day of a lot of physical activity, like leg day or after a good day of fighting. It's nice to get home all sore and slowly drink.

it occurred to me a few days ago that i haven't been drunk in about a decade

which is good because apparently i finally followed through with my yearly 'omg why did i drink so much, one day i'll learn my lesson' pledge that was usually spoken while hanging my head over a hurl-filled toilet bowl

I don't know how old you are but there is a age that comes where getting drunk is just too brutal.

When I was a kid I would work 12 hours, drink for 6, sleep 6 and go to work.. Every day I did that. Now it takes me 3 days to get over a good drunk

Ya right I know for a fact Groove likes to mix nyquil with bourbon and sudafed then get weird with it almost every night.

Back