Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 55 of 1252

TribalWar Forums (http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

bam 03-25-2016 12:19

I don't even know what to say about the last few pages of this thread.

Reggs 03-25-2016 12:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by epidemic (Post 18545861)
his property management company telling doormen to shoo away blacks not enough proof 4 u?

his property management company being sued for purposely turning away black ppl looking to rent/own

how about the speech he gave in which he called mexicans rapists

may be his dad being arrested at a kkk rally dressed as a klansmen

how much proof u need d00d?

So, is there any evidence for the first two? Black people file BS claims about that stuff all the time. Ask ANYONE who works in HR.

And do you think Trump called Mexican's rapists? Is something you heard from facebook, or did you listen to a speech where he said it? I think I know the answer, but I want to hear it from you.

No one is looking to elect Trump's father as president. What does that have to do with anything?

Flash 03-25-2016 12:31

His father wasn't in the KKK either. Epic literally just spouted every bull**** trump attack.

Stealth 03-25-2016 12:50

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdF_jDbAdEc

SecretSquirrel 03-25-2016 13:35

I was never convinced that his idea to invest in Atlantic City and build a super luxurious casino in an area facing severe economic downturn was a good idea. He could have gone smaller, different, and made it better. Instead he gave them a cookie cutter Vegas type casino experience. It never lived up to the vision and looked shoddy.

A lot of people lost money on that deal, and he tried various schemes to keep it afloat like having people run in and buy large chips and throw them in bags to increase revenue and give the casino an unreported "Loan" to keep it operating.

While this is done in government all the time, he's no master at it because he got caught doing it. I would be afraid he would try to turn the Smithsonian into a Vegas type casino, or build one next to the Washington memorial. Maybe he will decide our border with Mexico should be at the Guatemala-Honduras border and Anschluss the hell out of the brown.

One rule of picking a president is the anyone idea. If you think anyone might be a better president and be able to run the country better than the candidate, you probably shouldn't elect him. You might get better decisions from dropping a rake and seeing which way it falls on the ground, or which way a hamster runs on his wheel.

JoMo 03-25-2016 13:39

LOL... wow.... Amanda Carpenter was pissed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLJMA3HFrss

KingSobieski 03-25-2016 13:43

I think part of running a business is accepting the risk that it might fail, that's why owners get paid more than employees.

SS is a risk-averse cuckold.

SecretSquirrel 03-25-2016 14:20

That blonde reporter with the short hair is pretty hot.

Donald should have walked out of there with his stuff in a box then. As it was, he said he made out all-right in Atlantic City. His dad loaned him money, people who worked on the project and sold materials only got paid part of what they were owed. He had trouble making payroll a few times, and the place closed in 2014 when the mortgage could not be rewritten. It used parts of existing buildings from the 1960's and had a odd looking middle eastern-Russian minaret fašade. The name Harrahs was removed at one time because the brand was associated with low-rolling gamblers. It could never fill up its high roller accommodations, and was built on only about 3 acres of land. A plan to use eminent domain to take the property of a neighbor (Vera Coking) in order to build a limousine park for the hotel was thwarted with help from the Institute of Justice.

Flipp 03-25-2016 14:21

epidemic watches too much liberal msm watta defective tard :jester:

Fool 03-25-2016 14:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel (Post 18545997)
While this is done in government all the time, he's no master at it because he got caught doing it. I would be afraid he would try to turn the Smithsonian into a Vegas type casino, or build one next to the Washington memorial. Maybe he will decide our border with Mexico should be at the Guatemala-Honduras border and Anschluss the hell out of the brown.


If you genuinely think this way, you should not have the right to vote. You obviously have no idea what power the executive branch has, which means you have no idea how government works.

Eggi 03-25-2016 14:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18546023)
If you genuinely think this way, you should not have the right to vote. You obviously have no idea what power the executive branch has, which means you have no idea how government works.

If you genuinely think this way, then only like 30% of our electorate (and, judging from posts on tw, maybe 5% of the tw population) could vote :)

Pirate Steve 03-25-2016 14:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel (Post 18545997)
I was never convinced that his idea to invest in Atlantic City and build a super luxurious casino in an area facing severe economic downturn was a good idea. He could have gone smaller, different, and made it better. Instead he gave them a cookie cutter Vegas type casino experience. It never lived up to the vision and looked shoddy.

A lot of people lost money on that deal, and he tried various schemes to keep it afloat like having people run in and buy large chips and throw them in bags to increase revenue and give the casino an unreported "Loan" to keep it operating.

While this is done in government all the time, he's no master at it because he got caught doing it. I would be afraid he would try to turn the Smithsonian into a Vegas type casino, or build one next to the Washington memorial. Maybe he will decide our border with Mexico should be at the Guatemala-Honduras border and Anschluss the hell out of the brown.

One rule of picking a president is the anyone idea. If you think anyone might be a better president and be able to run the country better than the candidate, you probably shouldn't elect him. You might get better decisions from dropping a rake and seeing which way it falls on the ground, or which way a hamster runs on his wheel.

that is just stupid. Trump is on record for only wanting to change one thing

http://www.tvweek.com/broadcast/2011...ild-100-milli/
http://time.com/4201841/donald-trump...ouse-ballroom/

Fool 03-25-2016 14:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eggi (Post 18546024)
If you genuinely think this way, then only like 30% of our electorate (and, judging from posts on tw, maybe 5% of the tw population) could vote :)

The more I see, the more I think this wouldn't be a bad thing. I mean for ****'s sake our choices have become Trump, Hillary, and Bernie.

Eggi 03-25-2016 14:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18546030)
The more I see, the more I think this wouldn't be a bad thing. I mean for ****'s sake our choices have become Trump, Hillary, and Bernie.

I'm on board. Fool for President 2016.

Goshin 03-25-2016 15:19

**** you guys I've been campaigning on here for a decade

SecretSquirrel 03-25-2016 15:23

It's not that I don't know. I'm pretty sure he doesn't know what he is getting into.

Wait, WTF with that article? That is pretty funny.

Rep Pirate Steve.

MasterGnr 03-25-2016 15:28

I would love a civics test as a prerequisite to vote. Make it 8rh grade level. You pass you vote. Except libs would scream "disenfranchised citizens" and there would be way more libertarians and conservatives voting than Democrats.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Kerosene31 03-25-2016 15:34

I'd make it a high school graduation. Seriously, if you are too dumb/lazy to graduate high school, you should not be allowed to breed let alone vote.

I say with the SATs give the kids with low scores a blast of radiation making them sterile without telling them. They can still live a happy, stupid life but at least not reproduce.

KingSobieski 03-25-2016 17:44

Who would vote for trump

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Goshin 03-25-2016 17:47

Me and you


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:59.
Page 55 of 1252

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2018 Tribalwar.Com, LLC