Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 93 of 626

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

LGBR 05-28-2016 11:27

wiglaf i will knock somebody up in your house if you keep talking like that

HumDumpin 05-28-2016 12:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanster (Post 18580609)

:withstupi

Fool 05-28-2016 12:12

I mean he's talking to a rally of Californian farmers who've been denied available water by the government and he says something that resonates with them, and you take it at face value.

HumDumpin 05-28-2016 12:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18580643)
I mean he's talking to a rally of Californian farmers

And he is willing to say anything they want to hear.

bam 05-28-2016 12:17

The water laws in CA are truly retarded.

-SS- 05-28-2016 12:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thingfish (Post 18580619)

Not really, and here's why:

1st - There shouldn't have been any money available in the first place. It was tax dollars.

2d - Furthermore, here's what it takes to qualify:

Quote:

LMDC’s Business Recovery Grant (BRG) program provided grants to businesses (including not-for-profit organizations) with fewer than 500 employees, located in Manhattan south of 14th Street
Compensation was calculated based on days of lost gross revenue, with the maximum number of days and amounts determined by business location. Maximum grant amounts of $50,000, $100,000, $150,000, and $300,000 were available, depending on the location of the business.
https://www.hudexchange.info/onecpd/...Grants-NYC.pdf

His business location:
Quote:

According to Nadler’s letter, Trump received the money from the grant program for one of his companies, 40 Wall Street LLC, which owns a Manhattan skyscraper. [read: location]
NY Democrat: Trump should return money to 9/11 recovery fund - The Washington Post (your article)
The Trump Building - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Trump Organization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

3d - Isn't it the gvt's fault for letting him get it since they are the ones in charge of dispersal? Another failure of Big Gvt. Dont you agree?

4th - Nadler clearly spun this and left out what the qualifying factors were plus very poor research on the WP's part. It's all about the narrative.

You were played for a fool by the article. Would you turn down free money for one of your many businesses if it qualified?

HumDumpin 05-28-2016 12:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by bam (Post 18580645)
The water laws in CA are truly retarded.

So when it comes to bathroom laws and minimum wage, let the states decide, but when it comes to natural resources Trump wants to subvert state control and dictate with big gubermint mandates how they should handle their ****.

Flash 05-28-2016 12:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by DealyRrunk (Post 18580647)
So when it comes to bathroom laws and minimum wage, let the states decide, but when it comes to natural resources Trump wants to subvert state control and dictate with big gubermint mandates how they should handle their ****.

I agree with you. Let Cali decide how it wants to run its water laws. Just don't ask for federal subsidies to assist you in your moronic practices.

Fool 05-28-2016 12:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by DealyRrunk (Post 18580644)

Yea I know, the nerve of him to politic in an election.

HumDumpin 05-28-2016 12:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flash (Post 18580649)
I agree with you. Let Cali decide how it wants to run its water laws. Just don't ask for federal subsidies to assist you in your moronic practices.

Ya, like building a house in tornado alley or florida

-SS- 05-28-2016 12:31

Quote:

You didnt have this standard when you voted for owebama twice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kuTG19Cu_Q

lol, shut the **** up shill.

HumDumpin 05-28-2016 12:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by -SS- (Post 18580658)
You didnt have this standard when you voted for owebama twice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kuTG19Cu_Q

lol, shut the **** up shill.

How Congress Controls the Budget in Washington, D.C. - For Dummies
Quote:

The primary job of Congress is money and the budget
Looks like you learned something new today.

Flash 05-28-2016 12:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by DealyRrunk (Post 18580652)
Ya, like building a house in tornado alley or florida

Please quote where I stated that I support FEMA?

-SS- 05-28-2016 12:40

/dealyderp

Duh it's because of climate change in CA:

Quote:

How Much Of California’s Drought Was Caused By Climate Change? Scientists Now Have The Answer.
How Much Of Californias Drought Was Caused By Climate Change? Scientists Now Have The Answer. | ThinkProgress

[the science is settled!]

/dealyderp

===================

Now, an interesting article instead of political junk science:

Quote:

Scientists finally know what stopped Mongol hordes from conquering Europe

Trees are especially sensitive to small changes in climactic conditions: In wet years, they add thick layers of bark to their trunks. In dry years, the rings are thinner, reflecting the lack of water to a tree.

They found the climate in Hungary and its surroundings were unusually cold and wet for about three years, from 1238 to 1241. The extra moisture and early spring thaw turned the Hungarian plains into marshes and swampland — unsuitable terrain for moving the thousands of horses the Mongol armies relied on for transportation and warfare.
Climate change may have saved western Europe - Tech Insider

Gandalf 05-28-2016 12:41

Gotta love liberals. Clinton balanced the budget, and it was GWs fault when he added 4 trillion. Then it's not obamas fault for adding three times as much, because he has nothing to do with the budget. ****ing hypocritical morons.

-SS- 05-28-2016 12:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by DealyRrunk (Post 18580660)

lol pitiful way to dodge the point asslips.

we all know you believe everything owebama says (and that was the point since u need it spelled out for you).

Btw, so do you blame bush's debt on democrats since they controlled congress during the last two years of his presidency? y/n?

HumDumpin 05-28-2016 12:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by -SS- (Post 18580667)
lol pitiful way to dodge the point asslips.

Ya facts are a pitiful argument against someone who used pet names before Trump made it cool, hipster lips

Fool 05-28-2016 12:58

I would've gone with lipster, but that's me.

bam 05-28-2016 12:59

Quote:

https://67.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l...rgydo1_500.png

You dove into that conclusion

Walking_Man 05-28-2016 14:01

i love all of you chuckle****s pretending the water situation in southern california is some kind of left vs right problem to be blamed on a nebulous identity of "californian liberals" and not actually a complicated byproduct of the reality that building more pumps to pull all of the vast reserves of water from northern california reservoirs to southern california also sucks huge amounts of salt water from the ocean inland that destroys billion dollar salmon and delta agriculture industries and things like delta farmers having the inalienable legal right to fresh water at their pumpheads that takes priority over everyone else's water rights

but nope, the answer is of course simple "just build more pumps".

Thingfish 05-28-2016 14:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by -SS- (Post 18580646)
Not really, and here's why:

1st - There shouldn't have been any money available in the first place. It was tax dollars.

2d - Furthermore, here's what it takes to qualify:

https://www.hudexchange.info/onecpd/...Grants-NYC.pdf

His business location:

NY Democrat: Trump should return money to 9/11 recovery fund - The Washington Post (your article)
The Trump Building - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Trump Organization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

3d - Isn't it the gvt's fault for letting him get it since they are the ones in charge of dispersal? Another failure of Big Gvt. Dont you agree?

4th - Nadler clearly spun this and left out what the qualifying factors were plus very poor research on the WP's part. It's all about the narrative.

You were played for a fool by the article. Would you turn down free money for one of your many businesses if it qualified?

You and I are different sorts of people, it seems.

bam 05-28-2016 14:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walking_Man (Post 18580714)
i love all of you chuckle****s pretending the water situation in southern california is some kind of left vs right problem to be blamed on a nebulous identity of "californian liberals" and not actually a complicated byproduct of the reality that building more pumps to pull all of the vast reserves of water from northern california reservoirs to southern california also sucks huge amounts of salt water from the ocean inland that destroys billion dollar salmon and delta agriculture industries and things like delta farmers having the inalienable legal right to fresh water at their pumpheads that takes priority over everyone else's water rights

Watch out... DealyRrunk will jump all over you for this.

SeVeReD 05-28-2016 16:50

No
The answer is to build more desalination plants ... each ~ 1 billion. chump change for water.
(1 plant takes care of a 7th of San Diego's needs)

but no
i need a hole in my head taking me to Vegas

JoMo 05-28-2016 17:06

California needs a multi-year El Nino. Unfortunately, they are not going to get it as La Nina again looms.

Captain Tele 05-28-2016 17:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanster (Post 18580609)

believe it or not Vanster but this thousand mile long state doesn't have one homogeneous water flow or watershed

No Cal nearly ****ing drowned this year

Holy El Niño! It's possible Shasta Lake will fill up this month

Whereas the firthest tips of So Cal are still all sorts of ****ed

Watch Lake Mead, the largest reservoir in the US, shrink dramatically over 15 years

now is that from too many worthless ****s in Vegas and LA

or something else

either way....u know what they say about excessive ASSUMPTIONS

Wait...no you don't because you are as bad as Trump in this regard and equally laughable from my viewpoint

Edofnor 05-28-2016 17:19

tbh i think slick willy c was and continues to be a true boss player and it is 2 bad that he can't run w/ trump as the vp candidate

think about the glory

slikkk willy/the don - team alpha gonna make america bate again

Captain Tele 05-28-2016 17:23

Quote:

as opposed to gov moonbeam

pandering to enviro nazis over fish while trying to deplete the same delta for new public water works projects

Brown***8217;s Arid California, Thanks Partly to His Father

who says there is plenty of water for LA golf courses and illegals if only he could build another aqueduct like his pappy did

despite the left coast being functionally retarded (like u and vanster) u guys should probably have some ****ing concept of what u are talking about before u make yourself look as insufferable as the morons who run this place

Captain Tele 05-28-2016 17:28

Quote:

unless it is flint, mi

and owebama appointments for the epa come into play

you sovereign state statist u

fuk u r so full of **** it hurts

only consistency is that u will always side with the biggest idiot

Quote:

Originally Posted by DealyRrunk (Post 18580660)

the only funny part is that u might have just learned this today

Quote:

Originally Posted by DealyRrunk
Lets put it on the credit card, honey.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DealyRrunk
We can shove coal up Dick Cheney's ass and pay this all off with Diamonds!

sadly after eight long years of hearing you cry like a *****

MSNBC: Bush propses record $3 trillion budget by wQuay - TribalWar Forums

JoMo 05-28-2016 17:31

It's gonna be YUGE!!!!!

Trump campaign eyeing big stadium for acceptance speech

First on CNN: Donald Trump campaign eyeing big stadium for acceptance speech - CNNPolitics.com

(CNN)Donald Trump's campaign is considering booking one of Cleveland's big sports venues for his acceptance speech in July, two GOP sources familiar with the planning of the upcoming GOP convention say.

The sources said First Energy Stadium, home of the Cleveland Browns, and Progressive Field, home of the city's Indians baseball team, are the two sites under consideration for Trump's acceptance speech on the final night of the convention.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope there's fireworks, and Monster Trucks and a jet flyover!!

-SS- 05-28-2016 18:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walking_Man (Post 18580714)

You sounds as if you are part of the Sierra Club.

But seriously, its about States fighting with each other over getting water from the Colorado river, unless I am mistaken.

I see it a little differently: population. The West is arid. If drain u more than the rivers can sustain, ur screwed. U dig down into water tables, same result.

Instead of massive 4 story tunnels to funnel water, guvna moonbeam retardus should find an isolated area (if possible) along the coast to install desal plants, dig a massive water way (think Panama Canal) or use an existing source such as the Santa Clara river (reverse the flow), and have them feed inland taking care of the drain LA adds.

It's not a simple answer, I'll agree.

JoMo 05-28-2016 18:25

California doesn't need water... they need really fast trains... priorities people!

Brasstax 05-28-2016 18:56

Meanwhile in Dubai - they plan to create their own weather. In China - they construct giant islands out of jack ****. In the US - the rich are figuring out how to exit this pressure cooker of a planet and only allow certain types of people on the flights. Then - they will make new sets of rules and try to avoid the stupid **** we did down here. Like freedom to breed etc.

Reggs 05-28-2016 19:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thingfish (Post 18580619)

I disagree. This is no different than trying to pay as little tax as you can. I'm a libertarian but I see zero problem with exploiting the fed government because I pay into it.

-SS- 05-28-2016 19:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thingfish (Post 18580715)
You and I are different sorts of people, it seems.

True.

But consider this:

If you are against corporate welfare, then you should be against all businesses receiving a hand out regardless of size.

To do so otherwise definitely requires a supreme effort of mental gymnastics.

Captain Tele 05-28-2016 19:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18580792)
California doesn't need water... they need really fast trains... priorities people!

i need sourdough bread and a giants game ASAP

crippling bankruptcy and creating a hell on earth doesn't matter

Captain Tele 05-28-2016 19:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brasstax (Post 18580800)
Meanwhile in Dubai - they plan to create their own weather. In China - they construct giant islands out of jack ****. In the US - the rich are figuring out how to exit this pressure cooker of a planet and only allow certain types of people on the flights. Then - they will make new sets of rules and try to avoid the stupid **** we did down here. Like freedom to breed etc.

don't say pressure cooker

in america that will get u 10 to 20

-SS- 05-28-2016 19:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Tele (Post 18580811)
don't say pressure cooker

in america that will get u 10 to 20

you better cut back on being salty

Quote:

New York City gets go-ahead to issue salt-warning fines as legal battle continues
City plans to start enforcing its first-of-its-kind high-sodium warning for chain restaurants as it continues fighting legal battle with National Restaurant Association | Crain's New York Business

ArakAtak 05-28-2016 20:57

The problem with democracy, welfare and disaster relief is that it applies to everyone whether you like them or not.

Typical of people to say Trump shouldn't claim b/c he is rich. Go and knock on the door of practically every other business that took the payout as well, I'm sure they aren't doing $300 drywall jobs to get by either.

StapleMammal1 05-28-2016 20:58

Rekt wp gg

Sent from my Samsung S6 Active using Tapatalk

Wiglaf 05-29-2016 12:39

I have a better idea: stop growing all the food in a ****ing desert and expecting government to fix the lack of water to support it.

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page