Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 70 of 626

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

KnightMare 05-04-2016 21:39

https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...a0&oe=57A2B15B

Reggs 05-04-2016 22:06

I love his hand gesturing when he says "I'm humble enough..."

Vanster 05-04-2016 22:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reggs (Post 18567090)
Vanster a smug hippie. I don't think he has any idea how smug he is.

http://topnews.in/usa/files/president_barack_.jpg

Weee

-SS- 05-04-2016 22:49

Seems of the left here is overlooking (or ignoring) something I alluded to earlier:

Momentum.

Who here has actually talked to or knows a hillary supporter? Where's her crowds? If she was that popular, the dem race would have long been over and bernie on his way to the retirement home.

Haha, ya.

Brasstax 05-04-2016 23:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thingfish (Post 18567102)
I will vote D no matter what. I wouldn't vote for a Republican for dog catcher.

Zappa would not have done that.

JuggerNaught 05-04-2016 23:13

Going to make the u.s. great again.

We don't have an actual plan on how to do it yet, but its going to be great

JoMo 05-04-2016 23:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by JuggerNaught (Post 18567208)
Going to make the u.s. great again.

We don't have an actual plan on how to do it yet, but its going to be great

Perhaps you should see:

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions

Reggs 05-04-2016 23:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by JuggerNaught (Post 18567208)
Going to make the u.s. great again.

We don't have an actual plan on how to do it yet, but its going to be great

Read the website, dumb****.

Dangerdoggie 05-04-2016 23:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by JuggerNaught (Post 18567208)
Going to make the u.s. great again.

We don't have an actual plan on how to do it yet, but its going to be great

Shouldn't be too hard, just press the undo button on Obama's last eight years.

Vanster 05-04-2016 23:32

Yeah he's going to stop wire-transfers by executive order. That's already a violation of the constitution and won't ever happen. The rest of it is a lot of laughable vagaries. This is a man that gets in fights on twitter, not the next leader of the free world.

LouCypher 05-04-2016 23:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouCypher (Post 18554546)
Trump has probably made all sorts of deals and promises to get former opponents on board.

Christie = Attorney General
Ben Carson = Surgeon General
Kasich = VP

Cruz is staying in because he's smart enough to know Trump can't win, but too dumb to realize he can't either.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...p-to-heal.html
Quote:

Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump said Wednesday night he was considering “a bunch of people” to be his choice for a running mate, a day after he swept the Indiana primary and saw two of his rivals suspend their campaigns.

Trump told Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly on “The O’Reilly Factor” he would consider John Kasich, who suspended his campaign Wednesday afternoon, citing his “good relationship” with the Ohio governor.

“I would consider him. He’s certainly someone I would get along with during the (Republican) debates,” he said.

JoMo 05-04-2016 23:45

Most likely going to be Martinez from New Mexico. Woman + Hispanic

Otherwise I think it could be Rubio.

Dangerdoggie 05-04-2016 23:49

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-N...o-ns/photo.jpg

Walking_Man 05-04-2016 23:58

The Iron ***** is already the next president. It's just formalities at this point. Trump is getting killed versus Hillary in every demographic that Romney lost to Obama to a much larger degree and is far behind Romney in the demographics that Romney actually won (basically just 35+ year old white males).

The nomination of Trump was because the GOP base is breaking from the religious right old guard, not because he is general election contender.

Fool 05-05-2016 00:04

All of that is based on the presumption that the youth vote (70% of whom are voting Bernie) will turn out for Hillary

JoMo 05-05-2016 00:06

Hillary has to pick Bernie as VP. I think that's her only shot of winning.

Vanster 05-05-2016 00:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18567232)
All of that is based on the presumption that the youth vote (70% of whom are voting Bernie) will turn out for Hillary

I don't think they will stay home, and they darn sure won't be voting Trump. On the other hand, another 4 years have gone by, and lots of older, white voters have died since the last election with no replacement (like you said, the kids wanted Bernie). Trump does not have mainstream support; he's popular with only the crazies and is going to be the loser in the most lop-sided election in my lifetime.

SecretSquirrel 05-05-2016 00:14

The point of view I see in it is that every dictator can use a Trump presidency to their own advantage.

Putin will say, "You need me to protect you from those fascist."

North Korea will say, "See, I was always right."

China will say, "It's just another reason to be so hard. You don't want the San Pablo in the river and the British in Hong Kong again, do you?"

Random guy in the middle east, "I'm protecting the hell out of you from the US."


And don't worry about those poll numbers. How many times have we seen them reverse already? Can people really change their minds that much? Jeb Bush went down, then half a dozen others followed. What's going on? Will Trump end up with 90% approval at some point with no idea how it happened? Would that seem real? Dropping a rake might be preferable.

Got Haggis? 05-05-2016 00:18

Did I just hear that trump hired Carson to help him select a VP? Help us all

Walking_Man 05-05-2016 00:24

Why do I get the feeling that "the under 30s won't vote because Bernie didn't win" line is gonna be the 2016 version of "the voter polls are skewed" delusion train.

Got Haggis? 05-05-2016 00:36

They will all vote for Hillary when she picks Elizabeth Warren as her vp

Odio 05-05-2016 00:41

It's a shame you hillary supporters don't have your own thread in which to suck her sinister cock.

antifreeze 05-05-2016 01:08

lol

Odio 05-05-2016 01:17

(It's because Hillary doesn't have enough support to warrant her own thread)

Dangerdoggie 05-05-2016 01:23

https://i.sli.mg/TnLXI0.jpg

naptown 05-05-2016 01:28

its awesome when got haggis posts about how its White peoples fault ******s act the way they do etc

then makes threads about leaving his own home for days for fear of ******s

antifreeze 05-05-2016 01:33

:lol:

we are not responsible for the way black people behave anymore. Were they displaced on purpose after slavery? Yes, there was still racism. But, just about every other culture that arrived here as gone through the same problems, and yet they all learned how to thrive. The Irish were hated on, so were the Italians, and so were the Koreans in LA. They all stuck together and made a culture and a community to be proud of. The blacks don't know how to build their own community and thrive. Instead, they burn their own neighborhoods to the ****in ground. And if any of them dare to do good in school or be civilized, they are shunned by their own for acting too "white". I've seen it in person.

Racism will never go away, but they can help themselves by building a community and culture that helps them defeat their immediate pitfalls. FUBU had the right idea. For Us Buy Us. Help out your black businesses, everyone will thrive.

ScooBySnaCk 05-05-2016 01:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by naptown (Post 18567278)
its awesome when got haggis posts about how its White peoples fault ******s act the way they do etc

then makes threads about leaving his own home for days for fear of ******s

That is the typical liberal. They are SJW's until it effects them personally.

LouCypher 05-05-2016 02:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScooByofTWFame (Post 18567282)
That is the typical liberal. They are SJW's until it effects them personally.

I don't see much difference between them, and the basement-dwelling revolutionaries, like ZooL.

Brasstax 05-05-2016 06:44

http://www.breitbart.com/milo/2016/0...titled-elites/

Dangerdoggie 05-05-2016 06:52

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-vRUySdOlI

There he goes again with another thrill up his leg?

Brasstax 05-05-2016 06:55

But - he is absolutely right. That is a wonderful thing.

Dangerdoggie 05-05-2016 07:10

Holy **** that video of Jeb Bush, the part where his mom wouldn't even roll with him trying to joke about him being her favorite.

damn that ***** is cruel.

they also missed one.

tippy toe jeb

https://i.sli.mg/IAIlpz.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yHckRTkcZg

Flipp 05-05-2016 09:43

if u support shillary mun sincere hope u experience painful perish asap

Thingfish 05-05-2016 10:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thingfish (Post 18567102)
I will vote D no matter what. I wouldn't vote for a Republican for dog catcher.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brasstax (Post 18567207)
Zappa would not have done that.

I made a vow in 1998, when the GOP halted the government to bring impeachment hearings against Bill Clinton over a blowjob, that I would never vote for a Republican for the rest of my life. I have held to that vow and I always will. Zappa did find that situation to be absurd at the time and I imagine he would have the same view of Trump that I have.

Gandalf 05-05-2016 10:44

He was impeached for lying before a grand jury, covering up evidence and forcing others to cover up evidence as well. Nixon resigned over less.

bam 05-05-2016 10:47

You're ****ing dumb, Thingfish

Pagy 05-05-2016 10:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gandalf (Post 18567385)
He was impeached for lying before a grand jury, covering up evidence and forcing others to cover up evidence as well. Nixon resigned over less.

wasnt a big deal

also, youre a creationist

Thingfish 05-05-2016 10:47

If you say so ... :rolleyes:

Fool 05-05-2016 12:45

They'll impeach Hillary as well, easily.


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:46.
Page 70 of 626

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC