Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 118 of 626

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

ScooBySnaCk 06-10-2016 02:58

https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...b0&oe=57CF45CA

Dangerdoggie 06-10-2016 03:29

http://i.imgur.com/vSfHDqr.jpg

hmmm

coombz 06-10-2016 03:55

no no yes yes

Wiglaf 06-10-2016 09:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by coombz (Post 18586948)
no no yes yes

:wet:

Please don't bump that **** thread. I was very depressed and frustrated. Things are better for me now.
And it's not relevant to politics. Other than a bunch of haters making personal attacks.

-SS- 06-10-2016 10:18

Why is it that left expects people to agree with them under the notion their positions are reasonable, but yet when exposed for what it really is, they refuse to change their position?

A 'reasonable' individual would re-assess their thoughts in light of new evidence. Only zealots stick to the party line and view changing their opinion as 'selling out'. I guess telling a lie over and over again is to eventually make it into the truth instead of it being psychosis.

Amirite wiggy? :sunny:

bam 06-10-2016 10:24

Would you say you're TRIGGERED?

Wiglaf 06-10-2016 10:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by -SS- (Post 18587008)
Why is it that left expects people to agree with them under the notion their positions are reasonable, but yet when exposed for what it really is, they refuse to change their position?

A 'reasonable' individual would re-assess their thoughts in light of new evidence. Only zealots stick to the party line and view changing their opinion as 'selling out'. I guess telling a lie over and over again is to eventually make it into the truth instead of it being psychosis.

Amirite wiggy? :sunny:

Why is it that right expects people to agree with them under the notion their positions are reasonable, but yet when exposed for what it really is, they refuse to change their position?

Look back at what you've posted in this thread, the things you say are extremist and ridiculous.

I did just (FINALLY) come across something I actually like about Trump:
Not Satisfied With Destroying The GOP, Donald Trump Is Also Destroying Fox News

Quote:

But Trump, with an apparently reckless lack of concern, has spent much of the last nine months mercilessly battering the network and its staff. He said of Megyn Kelly that she “is the worst” and has a “terrible show.” He called Karl Rove a “total fool” and “a biased dope.” He said that George Will is a “broken down political pundit” and “boring.” Chris Stirewalt was deemed “one of the dumbest political pundits on television.” Trump laughed off Charles Krauthammer as “a totally overrated clown,” “a loser,” and “a dummy.” And wrapping up the whole network for his disapproval, he tweeted that he was “having a really hard time watching Fox News.” Then he called on his followers to boycott the network. He even went after one of the major shareholders of Fox’s parent corporation.
That is actually quite fantastic. :)

MasterGnr 06-10-2016 10:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wiglaf (Post 18587012)
Why is it that right expects people to agree with them under the notion their positions are reasonable, but yet when exposed for what it really is, they refuse to change their position?

Look back at what you've posted in this thread, the things you say are extremist and ridiculous.

I did just (FINALLY) come across something I actually like about Trump:
Not Satisfied With Destroying The GOP, Donald Trump Is Also Destroying Fox News



That is actually quite fantastic. :)

Nice overly left "news" source! I especially like that they have a section on Justice. wow

-SS- 06-10-2016 10:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wiglaf (Post 18587012)
Why is it that right expects people to agree with them under the notion their positions are reasonable, but yet when exposed for what it really is, they refuse to change their position?

Look back at what you've posted in this thread, the things you say are extremist and ridiculous.

:rofl:

Dodge answering, parry with an accusation. Awesome. You were just whining about personal attacks and here you are now, haha nice. Btw, if you really have paid close attention to my posts, then you would know that BOTH parties are two factions of the same coin imo. They are both the Party of the Elites.

That said, you leftwing scum pay no attention to your deceitful and murderous history and make the world a ****tier place. History has shown you ****s will murder anyone who disagrees with you to consolidate power. It's this kind of blind stupidity and ignorance that drags people down into a life of subjugation, servitude, and misery.

Tell you what.. why dont you assholes go make Europe a better place instead -the framework is already in place, all that's missing is you. Leave those of us who value our Rights alone. Just think of all the gun bans, soda bans, salt intake bans, etc., ...all the bans u want! Utopian unlock achieved.

Now isnt that unreasonable and extremist? :lol:

Goshin 06-10-2016 10:47

maybe trump is still trying to destroy the gop and fox news for real and hes actually a democrat being crazy

the plot?

Wiglaf 06-10-2016 11:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by -SS- (Post 18587018)
BOTH parties are two factions of the same coin imo. They are both the Party of the Elites.

....
deceitful and murderous history and make the world a ****tier place. History has shown you ****s will murder anyone who disagrees with you to consolidate power. It's this kind of blind stupidity and ignorance that drags people down into a life of subjugation, servitude, and misery.
...

There. you said it yourself.

Easier to see when you erase a whole bunch of misguided hate.

-SS- 06-10-2016 11:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wiglaf (Post 18587029)
There. you said it yourself.

Easier to see when you erase a whole bunch of misguided hate.

Mass killings under Communist regimes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:rofl:

Yeah, you sure got me. The person advocating individual liberty and Rights is 'hateful' versus the psychotic statist who ignores history.

When you leave for europe, take the republicans and democrats with you. kthnx.

HumDumpin 06-10-2016 11:51

Why do all the pseudo librarians ragging on statism receive a substantial portion of their lifetime income from the federal govt?

Because they hate their boss.

Scud411 06-10-2016 11:54

yaaaarrrr **** those librarians!
don't tell me to be quiet this is merica.

-SS- 06-10-2016 12:03

Quote:

The Union of Soviet Socialist Republics is a socialist state of the whole people, expressing the will and interests of the workers, peasants, and intelligentsia, the working people of all the nations and nationalities of the country.
1977 Soviet Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The DNC platform?

Wiglaf 06-10-2016 12:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by -SS- (Post 18587032)
Mass killings under Communist regimes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:rofl:

Yeah, you sure got me. The person advocating individual liberty and Rights is 'hateful' versus the psychotic statist who ignores history.

When you leave for europe, take the republicans and democrats with you. kthnx.

:twist:
Bull****. Every time you post you have to sprinkle on a bunch of childish insults about liberals. If it's not a generic anti-left remark then it's directed at me personally. This is why I call you hateful.

And now for lack of better response you link to an article about Communism. This is why I call you an extremist.

HumDumpin 06-10-2016 12:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wiglaf (Post 18587051)
:twist:
Bull****. Every time you post you have to sprinkle on a bunch of childish insults about liberals. If it's not a generic anti-left remark then it's directed at me personally. This is why I call you hateful.

And now for lack of better response you link to an article about Communism. This is why I call you an extremist.

SS is only like 4 feet tall with boots on, he disslikes people of average or greater height because they're always looking down on him. This is all very embarrassing so he pretends its all about politics instead of his miniscule stature.

Gandalf 06-10-2016 12:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dangerdoggie (Post 18586938)

ROFL!

Flash 06-10-2016 12:52

I am hateful towards you wiglaf because you represent all that is wrong with our country. You are uneducated, ignorant, and lazy. We'd all be better off without people like yourself.

StapleMammal1 06-10-2016 12:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flash (Post 18587069)
I am hateful towards you wiglaf because you represent all that is wrong with our country. You are uneducated, ignorant, and lazy. We'd all be better off without people like yourself.

This

Sent from my Samsung S6 Active using Tapatalk

naptown 06-10-2016 12:54

tehvul
7th grade graduate
w/ honors

Vir 06-10-2016 12:55

Hillary didn't get that much action

StapleMammal1 06-10-2016 12:55

Try high school graduate that aced everything but math.

Enjoy!

Sent from my Samsung S6 Active using Tapatalk

naptown 06-10-2016 12:59

enjoy what

you dropped out of school in 7th grade and nearly got dweasel arrested for truancy, fortunately they didn't go that far because they don't really care about mexicans

you got equivalency at age 35

at this pace u will be doctor tehvul at 437 y/o

lmao enjoy bye

Wiglaf 06-10-2016 13:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flash (Post 18587069)
I am hateful towards you wiglaf because you represent all that is wrong with our country. You are uneducated, ignorant, and lazy. We'd all be better off without people like yourself.

because i want to vote for someone who isn't a warmonger. right, ok.

http://i.imgur.com/jm7DB0h.jpg

Fool 06-10-2016 13:49

Warmonger? Of the two, which is the only candidate who has voted for war?

blackpeople 06-10-2016 13:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by naptown (Post 18587076)
enjoy what

you dropped out of school in 7th grade and nearly got dweasel arrested for truancy, fortunately they didn't go that far because they don't really care about mexicans

you got equivalency at age 35

at this pace u will be doctor tehvul at 437 y/o

lmao enjoy bye

hayooo

Veniggs 06-10-2016 13:51

wiglaf is the new rooster

Fool 06-10-2016 13:56

How Clinton Donor Got on Sensitive Intelligence Board - ABC News

Cliffs:

Guy donates to Hillary
Hillary gets him a job advising on Nuclear Weapon use
Guy has no experience in that field at all

[N]PRIME189 06-10-2016 15:02

Lol jfc

Ztir 06-10-2016 15:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by naptown (Post 18587076)
enjoy what

you dropped out of school in 7th grade and nearly got dweasel arrested for truancy, fortunately they didn't go that far because they don't really care about mexicans

you got equivalency at age 35

at this pace u will be doctor tehvul at 437 y/o

lmao enjoy bye

U think u think

Captain Tele 06-10-2016 15:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by DealyRrunk (Post 18587043)
Why do all the pseudo librarians ragging on statism receive a substantial portion of their lifetime income from the federal govt?

Because they hate their boss.

i want to know why they went to public school

drive on public roads

pay for quazi public/private telecoms and utility services

and why they followed the Obamacare mandate to buy health insurance

Spoiler

StapleMammal1 06-10-2016 15:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by naptown (Post 18587076)
enjoy what

you dropped out of school in 7th grade and nearly got dweasel arrested for truancy, fortunately they didn't go that far because they don't really care about mexicans

you got equivalency at age 35

at this pace u will be doctor tehvul at 437 y/o

lmao enjoy bye

Yet here I am. Wanting for nothing at our summer cabin enjoying the beauty of nature.

Weird huh?

Sent from my Samsung S6 Active using Tapatalk

Captain Tele 06-10-2016 15:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flash (Post 18587069)
I am hateful towards you wiglaf because you represent all that is wrong with our country. You are uneducated, ignorant, and lazy. We'd all be better off without people like yourself.

i am hateful because he is ****ing dishonest

both with himself as much as he is others

he tried to pull the red state vs. blue state ****

then got mad when i broke it down by counties, definitively proving that the blue counties within a red state, actually shattered his statistic.....

instead of acknowledging this

it was simply ridiculous to him....as if his intentionally shortsighted argument, which he knew was fallacious or was too daft to see through, wasn't.

wiglaf cherry picks what he wants to see......what he wishes to talk about......so that he can remain anchored to his intellectual fallacies and remain secure inside his "safe space" at any and all cost

this defines the majority of the left we have in this country today. shape shifting Cuttlefish with absolutely no integrity and no belief system above the end always justifying the means. when you try to hold them down to a topic, a consistent belief, they simply ooze around your combat boot like the sanctimonious secretion that they are

this is 100% of hillary voters......because without being such a colossal **** for brains, so god dam dishonest, who could possibly vote for such a person given their history and pedigree?

JoMo 06-10-2016 15:43

BUILD A WALL!!!!!!! In Philly for the DNC convention.

Wells Fargo Center, Xfinity Live! to Be Inside DNC Security Perimeter | NBC 10 Philadelphia

JoMo 06-10-2016 15:44

Meanwhile Mexico is being overwhelmed by 3rd worlders coming to the US.

'At the limit,' Mexico buckles under migrant surge to U.S.

Captain Tele 06-10-2016 15:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veniggs (Post 18587089)
wiglaf is the new rooster

he is actually worse

rooster admitted how bull**** our choices are now that hillary won the DNC nomination

whereas wigwom is making his hut out of her being the better of the two options.

Captain Tele 06-10-2016 15:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18587145)
Meanwhile Mexico is being overwhelmed by 3rd worlders coming to the US.

'At the limit,' Mexico buckles under migrant surge to U.S.

sure sounds racist to me

Wiglaf 06-10-2016 16:22

Fool, you think calling trump a warmonger is incorrect? You guys pointing the finger at Hillary changes nothing.
He's actively campaigning on hostile ideas.
Please, enlighten me on how one country makes another country do something it doesn't want to. It's not every day you get the president of our closest neighboring country to make a vulgar announcement
Quote:

"I'm not going to pay for the f**king wall," Fox said. "And please don't take out the f**king full word."

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Tele (Post 18587141)
i am hateful because he is ****ing dishonest

both with himself as much as he is others

he tried to pull the red state vs. blue state ****

then got mad when i broke it down by counties, definitively proving that the blue counties within a red state, actually shattered his statistic.....

You linked a map showing red and blue counties and expected me to cross reference it to prove fat people demographics. Get ****ed. Even if it said 99% of republicans are fat, you'd still carry on about how liberals are fat and lazy.


Quote:

this defines the majority of the left we have in this country today. shape shifting Cuttlefish with absolutely no integrity and no belief system above the end always justifying the means. when you try to hold them down to a topic, a consistent belief, they simply ooze around your combat boot like the sanctimonious secretion that they are
You are delusional. The only shapeshifting is when i don't neatly fit into the insane liberal profile that you have in that deranged head of yours. I admitted when I was wrong. Everything else we just plain can't see eye to eye on, and you are happy to show me whatever statistic proves your point even if it completely irrelevant.

Quote:

this is 100% of hillary voters......because without being such a colossal **** for brains, so god dam dishonest, who could possibly vote for such a person given their history and pedigree?
again, not once have i endorsed hillary. you can't help but get caught up in your own kneejerk reactions.

The only sense I've heard out of you guys lately is when SS admitted both sides were wrong, but then quickly fell back into blaming "leftists" for everything.

HumDumpin 06-10-2016 16:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Tele (Post 18587129)
drive on public roads

pay for quazi public/private telecoms and utility services

Nobody is forcing you to do any of those things you giant ***** they are called luxuries

move to somalia


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:25.
Page 118 of 626

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC