TribalWar Forums

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   Star Wars: The Old Republic (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=418)
-   -   Still playing (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=662089)

Edofnor 03-24-2013 17:21

Still playing

I'm still playing from time to time. I couldn't bump the old "still playing?" thread because the last post was more than a year ago.

Is anybody else left?

gim 04-01-2013 22:17

i know somebody that is king master

Brontez 04-02-2013 02:31

Still playing as well. I'm finishing up the Jedi consular storyline, my least favorite so far but I have 6levels to go.

Sith warrior just rocked, agent was a good spy thriller, trooper was a little bland but had some great fights.

I started a sith sorcerer guy, looking forward to that one. Jedi knight and smuggler are fun so far, they're in the mid 30's. I have a 32 BH that I really want to be fun but I just couldn't give a **** about the great hunt, I'm hoping chapter 2 is better.

Edofnor 04-02-2013 14:21

I like the bounty hunter storyline, but I haven't finished it yet -- my main is a level 46 BH. Lately, I've been getting ganked pretty regularly while I'm running errands for the storyline. It makes me feel pretty worthless at pvp, but my gear is from 6+ levels ago and I'm usually being raped by 12-year-olds on their higher level players.

Also, I only use one keybind and I only use it occasionally.

Edofnor 04-02-2013 21:57

I just cancelled my subscription. I'm not going to be treated like a criminal, then sit around 30 minutes waiting for a "one-time passcode" to be e-mailed to me every time I want to log in.

I hope the additional income of $0 their new model is getting from me is worth their losing the subscription.

Brontez 04-03-2013 01:36

did you lose your security key?

why did you need a passcode?

Edofnor 04-03-2013 11:13

The login scheme was completely changed as of yesterday. They are now using these one-time codes instead of the old security codes.

Brontez 04-03-2013 14:58

My security key works fine. Are you saying you can't log in without a code anymore?

Edofnor 04-04-2013 11:29

I can't do anything without the one-time code. According to the canned response I received from customer service, this is a new feature that makes my account more secure and easier to use.

I'm too lazy to go through their forums (not that I should have to) to see what I can do to fix this one-time code issue. I liked our previous arrangement -- the game was pretty good, but not good enough to justify the imposition of Gibson-level security measures just to log in and play.

Pagy 04-11-2013 10:08

finished the makeb story last night... a little disappointing from a lore nerd perspective with how incompetent they make the sith... and how i still havent had a chance to do a flashpoint to brutally **** and murder shatele shan or whatever her name is.

but joking aside i had fun. loved my operative so it was good to do some new content and conversation. i'll probably play for another few weeks until i get bored.

might do the republic story but i wasnt crazy about the guardian i levelled.

Alarik 07-09-2013 15:47

r u stil playing

is f2p worth playing?

Operative 07-15-2013 14:27

I actually play on The Bastion, Imperials, Got a 55 Operative (Heals) as my main, 55 Marauder (DPS), and a 55 Juggernaut (Tank), and a 49 Assassin (Ganker), I have my own guild on there but it's hard to find good decent players who log at the same time honestly.

Operative 07-15-2013 14:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alarik (Post 17755806)
r u stil playing

is f2p worth playing?

Honestly sub once then let it go preferred status then you get alot more features, aside from that F2P is horrible so many limitations, I guess if you're not looking for that much of an experience then go with F2P.

Excel 07-17-2013 09:36

Still playing, on Pot5. 55mara, 55sin, 51op - missed the double xp weekends, was hoping no finish out the op and a BH.

kwolf 01-27-2014 22:47

Started playing again recently. Leveled an operative up to 55 in no time. Changes since launch are awesome. Cartel Market is great. Having a blast.