Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 84 of 1252

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

motoxbudd 04-05-2016 03:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrkshammerhand (Post 18551950)

awesome

h4rdluck 04-05-2016 05:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18551903)
1. He's a billionaire, he can run his businesses fine.

2. He didn't attend the debate because he was going to lose Iowa to Cruz, who was better organized and had been in the state longer and it gave him cover as to why he lost.

3. He can moderate his twitter account fine? He gets in trouble for retweeting things that make cucks mad tho.

4. He answered the question about abortion fine, it wasn't the 'politically correct' answer though. Not sure what the big deal is about his nuclear weapon answer, Japan probably already has them anyway?

5. He wasn't claiming to be assaulted by the reporter, he was noting how ****ing stupid it was that she pressed charges for 'battery' for getting moved out of the way.

tldr: stfu cuck.


I mean, there's reasons to not like Trump or believe he would be a good Prez, none of the reasons you listed though.

1. Trump has many failed businesses outside of his great ability to renovate and start new housing developments in downtown metropolitan areas. Other than residential housing and development project hes sucks at most other business prospects. That area of his business life has already been beaten to a pulp however.

2. Trumped skipped the debate because he knew it was going to be an assault on him and he has the best greatest words which he obviously chose not to share with us. He runs from an obvious fight. Trump avoid television time? When does that ever happen. And he hasn't and won't make that mistake again.

3. That is like the epitome of being able to moderate your twitter account. Post'n stuff that makes peeps mad and further removes you from the female base. Females LOVE trump.

4. You are a blind blind man. But whatevs.

5. He verbatim claimed she grabbed him in a aggressive manner and could have had a bomb....that was her pen. (And whats worse was again was more twitter posts about how the assailant had never ever touched her.)

He actually said he had never seen her and never touched her and then the video came out. These idiots can keep their mouths shut. They just keep spewing lies. Non-stop.

And while you may think simple battery is lame again bruises as are consistent with the arm and how she was grabbed and the photos suggest simple battery. You may not agree that squeezing someones arm hard enough to leave bruises is battery but that is where you are choosing to ignore basic law.

6. What is a cuck? That must be something new. Pretty curious about that use.

Trashman 04-05-2016 06:45

derived from this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckold

tl;dr: a ball-less ***** who likes to get dominated/being submissive

Greedo909 04-05-2016 07:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by h4rdluck (Post 18551901)
It makes no sense why such a minority of people think that a man who can't run his own buisinesses well, refuses to attend a debate because of a woman, can't control his ability to moderate his own Twitter account, can't answer a question about abortion or nuclear weapons (super softball questions for anyone) without shooting himself in the foot, and who even claims to be assaulted by a reporter with a pen that could have been a bomb .... Would ever be someone amazing in office is so inconcievable it's mind blowing.

Yeah, its a real brain buster. Maybe because they look at the other choices and see a war-mongering psychopath that has destroyed entire countries as Secretary of State, a commie and a neocon who's wife is a goldman sachs executive and former Bush advisor.

absent 04-05-2016 09:53

'Merka has been making some terrible deals.

https://i.imgur.com/P7Art4U.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/VyUtrbF.jpg

Veniggs 04-05-2016 10:08

omg boeing!!! wat will boeing do?!

KingSobieski 04-05-2016 10:09

Theres boeing to be trouble

Guess they can always design a run away jet fighter project to make ends meet

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Veniggs 04-05-2016 10:11

how boeing do invest america

Kerosene31 04-05-2016 10:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by h4rdluck (Post 18551901)
It makes no sense why such a minority of people think that a man who can't run his own buisinesses well, refuses to attend a debate because of a woman, can't control his ability to moderate his own Twitter account, can't answer a question about abortion or nuclear weapons (super softball questions for anyone) without shooting himself in the foot, and who even claims to be assaulted by a reporter with a pen that could have been a bomb .... Would ever be someone amazing in office is so inconcievable it's mind blowing.

That's exactly what scares me. I like a lot of his ideas, but he has the temperament of a 15 year old. I hate how our media goes after people with these "gotcha" questions, but he just completely flubs these things. What's worse, after he flubs a question he doesn't correct himself.

I mean he gets asked a loaded question like should Saudi Arabia have nukes and he's all like, "Sure!". :scared: Mr. Build a Wall **** Muslims still thinks giving the Saudies nukes is cool? :ftard:

RandalltheVandal 04-05-2016 10:37

its funny how you guys cant wrap your head around the fact that trump supporters dont give a flying **** about political rhetoric. it doesnt matter

MasterGnr 04-05-2016 11:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by h4rdluck (Post 18551972)
1. Trump has many failed businesses outside of his great ability to renovate and start new housing developments in downtown metropolitan areas. Other than residential housing and development project hes sucks at most other business prospects. That area of his business life has already been beaten to a pulp however.

2. Trumped skipped the debate because he knew it was going to be an assault on him and he has the best greatest words which he obviously chose not to share with us. He runs from an obvious fight. Trump avoid television time? When does that ever happen. And he hasn't and won't make that mistake again.

3. That is like the epitome of being able to moderate your twitter account. Post'n stuff that makes peeps mad and further removes you from the female base. Females LOVE trump.

4. You are a blind blind man. But whatevs.

5. He verbatim claimed she grabbed him in a aggressive manner and could have had a bomb....that was her pen. (And whats worse was again was more twitter posts about how the assailant had never ever touched her.)

He actually said he had never seen her and never touched her and then the video came out. These idiots can keep their mouths shut. They just keep spewing lies. Non-stop.

And while you may think simple battery is lame again bruises as are consistent with the arm and how she was grabbed and the photos suggest simple battery. You may not agree that squeezing someones arm hard enough to leave bruises is battery but that is where you are choosing to ignore basic law.

6. What is a cuck? That must be something new. Pretty curious about that use.

I can run through a pretty long list of **** Hillary has said and done that blows away your list of things Trump has done...and she has been doing this a lot longer so she should know better, right?

Taking sniper fire in Bosnia, all those shady deals when her hubby was governor, flip flop on TPP, illegal activities for Clinton foundation while SoS, etc etc. I cannot wait for these two to debate.

-SS- 04-05-2016 11:55

It's not just corporations ripping off taxpayers:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlene_Corley
Quote:

Among the invoices submitted by C&D Distributors were:

$445,640 for shipping an $8.75 elbow pipe
$492,096 for shipping a $10.99 machine thread plug
$403,436 for shipping six machine screws worth a total of $59.94
SBA promotes "minority businesses" in the glorious name of diversity.

https://www.sba.gov/starting-busines...ned-businesses

https://www.americanexpress.com/us/s...ed-businesses/

However, there's this: http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2341...-end-ian-smith

and havent heard anything new yet. Bottom line: people are ripping the gvt off whether it is DOD or other social welfare / education programs.

Read this, should be eye opening: http://www2.ed.gov/about/offices/list/oig/ireports.html

JoMo 04-05-2016 12:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by h4rdluck (Post 18551972)
1. Trump has many failed businesses outside of his great ability to renovate and start new housing developments in downtown metropolitan areas. Other than residential housing and development project hes sucks at most other business prospects. That area of his business life has already been beaten to a pulp however.

2. Trumped skipped the debate because he knew it was going to be an assault on him and he has the best greatest words which he obviously chose not to share with us. He runs from an obvious fight. Trump avoid television time? When does that ever happen. And he hasn't and won't make that mistake again.

3. That is like the epitome of being able to moderate your twitter account. Post'n stuff that makes peeps mad and further removes you from the female base. Females LOVE trump.

4. You are a blind blind man. But whatevs.

5. He verbatim claimed she grabbed him in a aggressive manner and could have had a bomb....that was her pen. (And whats worse was again was more twitter posts about how the assailant had never ever touched her.)

He actually said he had never seen her and never touched her and then the video came out. These idiots can keep their mouths shut. They just keep spewing lies. Non-stop.

And while you may think simple battery is lame again bruises as are consistent with the arm and how she was grabbed and the photos suggest simple battery. You may not agree that squeezing someones arm hard enough to leave bruises is battery but that is where you are choosing to ignore basic law.

6. What is a cuck? That must be something new. Pretty curious about that use.

1. He also creates fantastically wonderful golf courses! Most of the other businesses are side businesses or businesses he has licensed his name to.

2. Oh, are you talking about the Utah debate that was cancelled? Debates had kind of played themselves out, there had been 12 or so of them already? Yes, it was a set up to make him look bad, just like all the previous debates. Why would you willingly subject yourself to that? He appeared in a different Fox debate with Megyn Kelly and they got along fine.

Trump has given the media a ton of access and is available to them pretty much anytime they ask. Anderson Cooper even mentioned how Trump is the most media available candidate. He's gone on MSNBC, and even a #NeverTrump radio show in Wisconsin. It would appear he doesn't shy away from a fight.

3. Ok? Some of the ****posts he retweets are great. Don't forget, females can change their mind, they do it often.

5. Q&A was over, she was the one walking past the Secret Service line. She's lucky she didn't get body slammed by a Secret Service agent.

6. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckold

MadHatSam 04-05-2016 12:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by RandalltheVandal (Post 18552041)
its funny how you guys cant wrap your head around the fact that trump supporters dont give a flying **** about political rhetoric. it doesnt matter

This is such a weird statement, Trump's entire campaign is rhetoric.

RandalltheVandal 04-05-2016 13:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadHatSam (Post 18552060)
This is such a weird statement, Trump's entire campaign is rhetoric.

uh

then u keep punching air.


Trumps political rhetoric is nonsensical. Everyone knows it, regardless if u think a few hicks and inbreds believe him when he says some of the **** he does. Hes winning the rest of the support because he comes off sincere. Flawed and sincere.

Completely the opposite of Clinton imo.

MadHatSam 04-05-2016 13:02

So you are arguing that people support him not because they believe in what he says, but because he believes in what he says?

RandalltheVandal 04-05-2016 13:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadHatSam (Post 18552062)
So you are arguing that people support him not because they believe in what he says, but because he believes in what he says?

Honesty.

Voters havent seen that **** in a long time. So much so they would rather risk the country on this buffoon than more of the same.

MadHatSam 04-05-2016 13:09

That seems pretty naive to believe that this one guy this time is honest.

Fool 04-05-2016 13:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by h4rdluck (Post 18551901)
It makes no sense why such a minority of people think that a man who can't run his own buisinesses well, refuses to attend a debate because of a woman, can't control his ability to moderate his own Twitter account, can't answer a question about abortion or nuclear weapons (super softball questions for anyone) without shooting himself in the foot, and who even claims to be assaulted by a reporter with a pen that could have been a bomb .... Would ever be someone amazing in office is so inconcievable it's mind blowing.

The same argument can be made about the other two candidates. One is a career criminal who flipflops on every position whilst swearing she's always believed what the more popular choice of the day is, who could only get elected in New York, was terrible at most of her responsibilities, has shocking ties to special interests that made her filthy rich in a short period of time. The other didn't have a job until he was 40, and after 25 years in congress has not had a single piece of legislation attributed to him pass in either house.

To make an argument that this election should be about qualifications is laughable, given the options available.

JoMo 04-05-2016 13:14

Hey man, stop lying about Bernie.

I think he passed legislation that renamed a Post Office or two.

BERNIE SANDERS ONLY PASSED 3 BILLS, 2 RENAMED POST OFFICES

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/26...iel-greenfield


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 15:20.
Page 84 of 1252

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC