Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 188 of 1252

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

Wiglaf 05-29-2016 22:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Tele (Post 18581202)
all i am getting at is the state is too large for a one size fits all solution

You're probably right about that. But it doesn't change my opinion on the matter.

Anyways.
BREAKING: Judge Over Trump’s Fraud Case Makes ‘Damaging’ Ruling – Could Cost Trump His Fortune

Yes, Donald Trump has been linked to the mob | PolitiFact

BREAKING: ABC Just Caught Trump In Massive Tax Evasion Campaign Finance Violation

Trump Has Bankrupted His Own Campaign, Begs RNC For Cash

Federal Judge Trump Called A Hater Goes Ahead And Gives Trump An Epic Judicial F*ck You (VIDEO) | If You Only News

KingSobieski 05-29-2016 22:59

Less fed government, function regulated to defense and international affairs, state laws govern inter state commerce, education, infrastructure, and civil laws - abortion, bathrooms whatever.

If u dont like your state move to one you do like. One size fits all is retarded. This is why i say we lost the civil war because afterwards corporations gained individual rights and became a larger influence in government affairs.

Return the state to the people n give them a larger voice thru a smaller more flexible and responsive local government.

People bent out of shape about president who should really just be a figure head w limited power and state governors should be as big a concern to common man as is presidential election.
Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Togowack 05-29-2016 23:05

Sheldon Adelson Is Poised to Give Donald Trump a Donation Boost

The RNC owes him money though

starwolf_nexus 05-29-2016 23:09

ROFL

1st article
Reality: "Judge makes a ruling to release documents of Trump University"
Article: "Trumps gonna go bankrupt!!!!!"

2nd article
Reality: "Trump refuses to release his tax returns"
Article: "Trumps afraid to release his tax returns because it shows a direct tie to the mafia, Cruz said so!"

3rd article
Reality: "Trump still refuses to release his tax returns"
Article: "We think Trump wont release them because he's evading taxes"
subscript that's not mentioned "Hes evading taxes just like Hillary at the same bogus address"

4th article
Reality: "Trumps now accepting funds from the RNC for the general election"
Article: "Trump bankrupted himself!!!"
subscript not mentioned "despite spending less than any other candidate"

5th article
Reality: same as 1st article
Article: "its an epic **** you to trump!"

-SS- 05-29-2016 23:13

:rofl:

Do NOT stop posting.

You are now my favorite ultra far left poster.

Reggs 05-29-2016 23:59

I think Wiglaf took like 15-20 mins to gather those articles and was smugly grinning ear to ear as he pasted them into his post as if he was dropping an avalanche of damning evidence that would shut up everyone he was arguing with.

What a disappointment the outcome must have been for him.

Wiglaf 05-30-2016 00:22

Apparently having the opinion that Trump is incompetent and being ok with linkdropping a bunch of anti-Trump articles from my news feed makes me "ultra far left".

I have news for you, the entire planet is anti-trump. He's even more of an embarrassment than our obstructionist government itself. He doesn't deserve the respect that a presidential nominee should have.

This does not mean that I'm pro Hillary or whatever the **** other kneejerk reaction you are having to being butthurt that I despise your crass hero.

I don't want that ****ing racist running the country with his half-baked ideas.

Wiglaf 05-30-2016 00:25

I'm amazed you can even muster the respect for that clown that it takes to comb through the articles to see if they are real or not. How can you honestly believe that anything productive will come from him.

bam 05-30-2016 00:27

Show me evidence of Trump being a racist

Odio 05-30-2016 00:28

Mexican and Muslim are not racial designations.

Reggs 05-30-2016 00:34

It's a good thing the rest of the world dislikes him. Nothing made me believe in American exceptionalism like international travel.

It simply blows my mind that all of these smelly emasculated euros are making jabs at Trump over not wanting muslim immigration while their civilizations are literally being snuffed out before our very eyes because of it.

JoMo 05-30-2016 01:07

lol at Wiglaf's links. Occupy Democrats lol Yeah no bias there.

JoMo 05-30-2016 01:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wiglaf (Post 18581248)
Apparently having the opinion that Trump is incompetent and being ok with linkdropping a bunch of anti-Trump articles from my news feed makes me "ultra far left".

I have news for you, the entire planet is anti-trump. He's even more of an embarrassment than our obstructionist government itself. He doesn't deserve the respect that a presidential nominee should have.

This does not mean that I'm pro Hillary or whatever the **** other kneejerk reaction you are having to being butthurt that I despise your crass hero.

I don't want that ****ing racist running the country with his half-baked ideas.

Oh no, other countries who benefit from the US protecting them and get foreign aid don't like the guy who wants to make those countries pay for their own ****. The horror!

JoMo 05-30-2016 01:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wiglaf (Post 18581249)
I'm amazed you can even muster the respect for that clown that it takes to comb through the articles to see if they are real or not. How can you honestly believe that anything productive will come from him.

Yeah, Trump has never done anything productive in his life....

These buildings don't exist and are a figment of your imagination....

http://www.trump.com/real-estate-portfolio/
http://www.trump.com/golf/

Reggs 05-30-2016 01:20

I tried to add Wiglaf to Steam so I can talk some sense into him about Trump with mic chat, but his profile won't even come up.

Flash 05-30-2016 01:40

Even you reggs could probably convince him of just about anything. He appears to be one of the most impressionable people I've come across. A one of a kind beta.

Togowack 05-30-2016 01:54

Let them alone.

Be consoled to the fact he's going to win.

Then look at how many people are having to eat their words on the way there... their reasons... that they don't do their homework on anything.

Fool 05-30-2016 02:25

I don't give a **** what euros think. When their own countries function well or contribute anything on a world stage I'll give a **** what they think.

StapleMammal1 05-30-2016 03:50

signed

bam 05-30-2016 03:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18581279)
I don't give a **** what euros think. When their own countries function well or contribute anything on a world stage I'll give a **** what they think.

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page