Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 137 of 1252

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

havax 05-04-2016 18:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanster (Post 18567017)
I've always liked Maddox, I think the only reason you've decided he's "going downhill" (whatever that means) is that he disparages everyone equally. You're acting exactly what his criticism is: he makes a cartoon making fun of Hillary and Trump and by FAR the most responses are from Trump supporters that are offended. You continue to use "sjw," "cuck," and "gumbment," as if those terms are new and fresh-- what you haven't noticed is that Trump supporters are the only ones left that still use them because they think that by doing so, they're offending somebody.

Maddox has always reprinted hate mail, and now that he's getting it from the Trump-hurts, it's funny that they all use the very dated sjw and cuck while calling everyone else sheep. Sure.

He's on his third book, is worth millions, and NOW you decide that he's "gone downhill," and is a loser. You sound like Trump himself when presented with an opinion he disagrees with.

cucks gon cuck post/tweet after being cucked :shrug:

RandalltheVandal 05-04-2016 18:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanster (Post 18567020)
He's a guy everyone thought was funny until he started getting critical of Bill O'Reilly. His latest cartoon made fun of Hilary and Trump together, which is okay except for making fun of Trump. That crossed the line.

everyone huh?

Reggs 05-04-2016 18:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanster (Post 18567017)
I've always liked Maddox, I think the only reason you've decided he's "going downhill" (whatever that means) is that he disparages everyone equally. You're acting exactly what his criticism is: he makes a cartoon making fun of Hillary and Trump and by FAR the most responses are from Trump supporters that are offended. You continue to use "sjw," "cuck," and "gumbment," as if those terms are new and fresh-- what you haven't noticed is that Trump supporters are the only ones left that still use them because they think that by doing so, they're offending somebody.

Maddox has always reprinted hate mail, and now that he's getting it from the Trump-hurts, it's funny that they all use the very dated sjw and cuck while calling everyone else sheep. Sure.

He's on his third book, is worth millions, and NOW you decide that he's "gone downhill," and is a loser. You sound like Trump himself when presented with an opinion he disagrees with.

This just does not add up in real life when you see the left show up to Trump rallies and attack people.

No one who supports Trump ever asked for a safe space or tried to block a road.

JoMo 05-04-2016 18:21

Kasich just announced he is dropping out. In loving memory......

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/...0063659227.jpg

http://static5.businessinsider.com/i...-518242458.jpg

http://media1.s-nbcnews.com/j/msnbc/...x-1080-600.jpg

http://www.foodandwine.com/fwx/sites...-bronx-fwx.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ce5SO43W4AEvywh.jpg

Edofnor 05-04-2016 18:23

rip kasich 1812-2016

Eggi 05-04-2016 18:27

Obi wan Kasich was the Republicans only hope

vab Repub party

ps: http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016...arland-n567961

lol

Vanster 05-04-2016 18:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reggs (Post 18567032)

No one who supports Trump ever asked for a safe space or tried to block a road.

I don't know how you're certain that's true, but you can be certain that's going to change after the election in November. He has predicted riots if he loses and I think he's right. Trailer parks across the nation are going to be on fire.

havax 05-04-2016 18:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanster (Post 18567043)
I don't know how you're certain that's true, but you can be certain that's going to change after the election in November. He has predicted riots if he loses and I think he's right. Trailer parks across the nation are going to be on fire.

you're off the reservation, guy!

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/...7797740632.jpg

Edofnor 05-04-2016 18:33

call me anthony bourdain b/c i have no reservations about being off the reservation amirite

Reggs 05-04-2016 18:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanster (Post 18567043)
Trailer parks across the nation are going to be on fire.

You're indian and making jabs at low class trashy people?

Not exactly a slam dunk insult considering the source.

Captain Tele 05-04-2016 18:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by havax (Post 18567046)

this is the killer

liberals are pro-establishment.....pro-central bank

pro-big government

One Man (Who Is Not A Fan Of Trump) Explains Why Trump Winning Is Good For Democracy

while somehow trump is now the anti-establishment candidate

wtf has happened?

Quote:

1) Support for interventionist wars of imperialism abroad.

2) An embrace of cronyism and corruption throughout the public and private sector.

3) A total pandering to Wall Street and support for taxpayer bailouts without accountability.

4) Support for the inhumane failure that is the war on the drugs.

5) Support for fake free trade deals that are actually corporate giveaways to insiders and donors.

6) Support for the unconstitutional and unaccountable mass surveillance of the American public.
enjoy your circus fruit cakes

Captain Tele 05-04-2016 18:43

meanwhile obama

Obama Chugs A Glass Of Flint Water, Says It Is "Drinkable"

chugging down that gubmt kool-aid

too bad it wasn't out of lead pulmbing

Validuz 05-04-2016 18:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18566607)
Cruz has to be the most awkward candidate ever..... Waiting for the impending divorce...

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/...j5i6cflyhu.gif

Jesus Christ :rofl:

Validuz 05-04-2016 18:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingSobieski (Post 18566841)
Not the point. Electing trump is like dropping a nuclear bomb on the federal government.

Good. It could use a good nuking.

Vanster 05-04-2016 18:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by havax (Post 18567046)
you're off the reservation, guy!

Well you're right in that I'm just bored and sick of this hospital bed and trying to pick a fight just for something to do. I don't really like Hillary either, especially with all the **** the FBI has dug up, and her flip-flopping on issues and then lying about it, etc. I don't like her at all.

HOWEVER. . if she gets the nomination, I'll probably vote for her, because I like Trump less. It's a ****ty position to be in right now for me.

Captain Tele 05-04-2016 18:51

and this is why america sucks

we can keep getting people like you to elect horrible criminals (even when we know so before hand) simply by running a bigger nut job against them.

in 2020 if the world hasn't burned......I hope somebody runs Jared Fogle so I can finally watch Charles Manson become President

Congrats Vanster....we did it

JoMo 05-04-2016 18:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanster (Post 18567069)
Well you're right in that I'm just bored and sick of this hospital bed and trying to pick a fight just for something to do. I don't really like Hillary either, especially with all the **** the FBI has dug up, and her flip-flopping on issues and then lying about it, etc. I don't like her at all.

HOWEVER. . if she gets the nomination, I'll probably vote for her, because I like Trump less. It's a ****ty position to be in right now for me.

Aren't you well enough to race around the hospital in a wheelchair yet?

Gandalf 05-04-2016 19:08

Vanster will vote for Hillary, because in spite of her cronyism, her lies, and the endless scandals and controversies, including death and destruction, she's got a D next to her name, and he's going to keep voting D because he can't stop himself from being a ****ing tool for the democratic party. He's the ones they are relying on to stay in power. They could literally put up a **** sandwich, and he would vote for it. Of all of the ****ing freaks the democrats could trot out as their nomination (stolen from Sanders), this is the best they could do? Really? This **** stain? Hell, I'd take that lying sack of **** Al Gore over this lying murdering ****. Hell, I'd even take her husband back.

KingSobieski 05-04-2016 19:12

I liked the bit where she was in ashland and talked to a coal miner. She retracted her comment 'im going to put a lot of coal miners out of business!' And said it was a misstatement. He showed her a picture of his family.

Later she said, 'hes a republican and wont vote for me anyways so i dont really care about him'.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Reggs 05-04-2016 19:15

Vanster a smug hippie. I don't think he has any idea how smug he is. He is the type to keep on voting D no matter what.


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:18.
Page 137 of 1252

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC