[Official] Staff Q & A

Questions to Tribalwar Staff and Administrators regarding the site should go here for best results.

Fire away but do not litter this thread with inane questions, irrelevant commentary or spam posts. It will detract from the usefulness of this thread and will be a punishable offense with no tolerance.

Last edited:
Why am i able to download .zip files hosted on Tribalwar at work, when every other attempt on every other site is blocked. I'd like to know. Thanks :)

lonewolf63afo said:
Do you guys really consider banning someone when there is a "Petiton to ban X" threads?

No. Those types of threads annoy me most of the time unless there is actual sufficient grounds for a ban, and most times there is not. I am aware of who is disrupting the forums without the extra spam.

Can there be a bot that not only auto bans people who post "ban me" threads, but completely wipes every trace of them from the database?

That would be, cool.

could we ever have a ban poll again? To ban those people who hover right near the line, but never cross it, yet still piss the hell out of everyone?

Can we have a "goldmine" forum, of links to the funniest/best/landmark threads on TW?

ie,

"The truth about old_skul" by Groover
"Should I stop having sex?" by Obscured.Cherub

and etc etc

james said:
Can we have a "goldmine" forum, of links to the funniest/best/landmark threads on TW?

ie,

"The truth about old_skul" by Groover
"Should I stop having sex?" by Obscured.Cherub

and etc etc

Depends, how are threads selected for this forum?

Will you consider changing the ignored poster system or making an option, where posters who are on your ignore list can't be seen when they post. I don't like knowing people I want to ignore are still posting.

Back