Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 3 of 4

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   Age of Conan (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=366)
-   -   [OFFICIAL] Blood Eagle (guild - doomsayer) (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=544692)

Mabelrode 06-16-2008 11:52

Hey, who in the guild has been using UI mods? Any named recommendations?

PessimiStick 06-16-2008 12:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mabelrode (Post 13333772)
Hey, who in the guild has been using UI mods? Any named recommendations?

I use two-bar Mirage.

Draynar 06-16-2008 13:33

3 Bar mirage here.

WarHero X 06-16-2008 18:41

pics?

The default party bar leaves much to be desired, like how much stamina and mana your party members have, and it needs to be bigger.

TseTse 06-16-2008 20:52

browse the official forums or Age of Conan Mods - ConanMods.com - Age of Conan, Addons, and More!

WarHero X 06-17-2008 00:46

I must be blind, but I couldn't find any mods that show party members stamina and mana with out mousing over names. Why the heck did they leave that junk out anyways. grr

Mabelrode 06-18-2008 03:04

Yeah, I know where to find em, wanted to know what ones were working for us. :D

Found our city! Its huge and all.. but nothing really going on with private merchants and **** yet. Which is cool. This game's got a lot to be implemented still. Anyway. Cool citadel we got!@ We are leet.

TseTse 06-18-2008 13:30

Blood Eagle city does have a Trader/auction house up. :)

CelticMojo 06-19-2008 02:36

I wonder if Rayn would let us have a subforum in here once we start in on the siege warfare.

TseTse 06-21-2008 05:55

Would be nice :D

We'd have to keep all these DW intruders out. Can't let them know our secrets!

Senty 06-28-2008 21:27

This should be stickied 'cause we rule so much.

Dimmesdale 06-28-2008 23:21

I haven't played my PoM too much lately since everything requires a group at 80. And I'm too lazy/impatient to spam the local channels to try and find one. Been mostly dicking around on alts and this game is starting to lose its draw.

So now that we have a couple people in the 70-80 range, I think it's time for blood eagle to get organized. Let's schedule a time that most people can play and have a BE shindig. We can do a dungeon, epic keshetta, or help lowbies grind xp, whatever. I'd think a weekday around 8 EST would be best for most people. thoughts? suggestions?

Draynar 06-29-2008 09:25

Breyer is leaving I rerolled cause hox blows for group pvp figgi on vacation for 2 weeks. Think that only leaves you as current high level heh:\

Faglon 06-29-2008 10:44

Mind if i join the guild? Jenki 19 bear shaman

Breyer 07-03-2008 12:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faglon (Post 13391838)
Mind if i join the guild? Jenki 19 bear shaman

Haven't caught you on yet.

If you come to irc.tribalwar.com #AgeofConan and say my name maybe I'll be around and I can hop on and invite you.

Faglon 07-05-2008 03:11

I haven't been on recently because the game was crashing constantly so i bought a new graphics card it should work now, also I'm Australian so I'll be playing late-night and early morning

Dead Ben 07-06-2008 10:48

ok I played on Deathwhisper for a while but I'm coming back to Doomsayer. When one of you get on add Woda to the guild

or Bhaz

ZenTseTse 07-06-2008 18:56

this is Tsetse.

im still in florida, back on tuesday. we may need a few more officers to help with invites n stuff. ill try to login later tonight and figure something out.

Anji 07-06-2008 19:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimmesdale (Post 13390693)
I haven't played my PoM too much lately since everything requires a group at 80. And I'm too lazy/impatient to spam the local channels to try and find one. Been mostly dicking around on alts and this game is starting to lose its draw.

So now that we have a couple people in the 70-80 range, I think it's time for blood eagle to get organized. Let's schedule a time that most people can play and have a BE shindig. We can do a dungeon, epic keshetta, or help lowbies grind xp, whatever. I'd think a weekday around 8 EST would be best for most people. thoughts? suggestions?


I like this suggestion :D

lvl 24 and rising currently.

RiverStyx 07-08-2008 18:24

Need someone to toss me, Alainn an invite.


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 23:14.
Page 3 of 4

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC