Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 2 of 4

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   Age of Conan (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=366)
-   -   [OFFICIAL] Blood Eagle (guild - doomsayer) (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=544692)

Mabelrode 06-10-2008 18:46

I'm still floundering around in the Newb town/island with both my BW members, but I'll get out there soon. I wanna get a good grip on my combat **** first anyway, better to do it now.

Senty 06-10-2008 21:23

Take your time in Tortage, once you get out into the real world you won't have nighttime missions to look forward to every few levels nor will there be any voice overs for the quests.

Navarone 06-10-2008 21:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senty (Post 13311397)
Take your time in Tortage, once you get out into the real world you won't have nighttime missions to look forward to every few levels nor will there be any voice overs for the quests.

The voice over thing was a huge disappointment for me. I'm surprised at how much less involved I feel in the game now, before I was really into it.

They should also make you invincible when talking to NPCs.

I'm sick of getting ganked. They either need to fix the instance changing or figure something else out. They're going to implement death penalties soon and as soon as that happens if ganking isn't fixed I'm rerolling on a care bear server.

End game sieges and all of that are PVP on PVE servers right?

TseTse 06-11-2008 03:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senty (Post 13311397)
Take your time in Tortage, once you get out into the real world you won't have nighttime missions to look forward to every few levels nor will there be any voice overs for the quests.

Ya.

As a general tip, new players should do all the night time stuff that they can for their level and then flesh out more xp with what's remaining for yellow/red quests.

WarHero X 06-11-2008 04:09

is blood eagle still open? I just got the game and so did my friend.

TseTse 06-11-2008 08:47

Of course.

Blood Eagle will remain open forever, i suspect.

We're just 1g from having all tier1 buildings done, folks!!!! Getting walls up n **** will suck balls, but it's a step in the right direction. Hopefully funcom will enable the bonuses n stuff soon.

TseTse 06-11-2008 18:07

Tier1 buildings done. :boogie:

Just gotta get walls up and get into tier2.

WarHero X 06-11-2008 20:42

Is there a way to know when im out of range of bow attacks with out just pressing the attack button and seeing the message pop up saying im out of range

TseTse 06-12-2008 08:02

All buildings up.

Walls, gates and towers are next.

http://i30.tinypic.com/2a69lhy.jpg

Breyer 06-12-2008 10:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by WarHero X (Post 13315675)
Is there a way to know when im out of range of bow attacks with out just pressing the attack button and seeing the message pop up saying im out of range

Nope. Have to eye-ball it.

Mabelrode 06-13-2008 00:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by TseTse (Post 13312697)
Ya.

As a general tip, new players should do all the night time stuff that they can for their level and then flesh out more xp with what's remaining for yellow/red quests.

OK, will do. I also find it interesting to test my PVPing on White Sands. Although I've twice been decapitated.. it was pretty cool to see. And I've throat-ripped a fag or two so far. Need to figure out how to encourage crit fatalities.

TseTse 06-14-2008 13:48

Front low walls and gate will be done today. I will then go around and start putting up the remaining towers so we can be finished with copper (we have enough).

Right now, i want to figure out who's on Tier1 weaponsmithing and armorsmithing.

Shadow13 06-14-2008 14:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by TseTse (Post 13315016)
Tier1 buildings done. :boogie:

Just gotta get walls up and get into tier2.

you do not need walls for tier 2

TseTse 06-14-2008 16:02

I've heard you need at least some walls up.

I could always start finishing the tier1 quests. That may be the right move, actually.

Shadow13 06-14-2008 18:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by TseTse (Post 13327694)
I've heard you need at least some walls up.

I could always start finishing the tier1 quests. That may be the right move, actually.

We made the mistake of putting up walls and towers and ran out of money, when we ran through the city next to us they had 0 walls and were tier 2 already. might be a bug? Not sure, but they told us they didn't need walls to hit t2 we were kinda pissed we didn't think to check. lol.

Boomer_941 06-14-2008 20:51

So my roomate is going to pick up 3 copies of the game tonight for all of us in the house, you guys cool with me dragging them into the guild aswell? Two more guys from work may jump off their fagtastic PVE server for a real one

Calipso 06-15-2008 14:54

I will also be on this, sometime this week, got parts ordered just gotta get my system capable of running it.

TseTse 06-15-2008 16:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boomer_941 (Post 13328489)
So my roomate is going to pick up 3 copies of the game tonight for all of us in the house, you guys cool with me dragging them into the guild aswell? Two more guys from work may jump off their fagtastic PVE server for a real one

TWers + friends.

HybridX 06-16-2008 01:59

hmm, after you build your city, what do you do with it? and what then?

TseTse 06-16-2008 06:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by HybridX (Post 13332853)
hmm, after you build your city, what do you do with it? and what then?

Buildings give the build benefits, like actual stat improvements. They can also help professions, allowing for higher level crafting.

Tier1 is basic ****. Teir2 gets you higher level crafts.

Tier3 is needed for Battlekeeps and taking over pvp locations on the border zone.


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:55.
Page 2 of 4

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC