scratches on my monitor

finalheaven

Veteran XX
I have scratches on my monitor and i was wondering how i can get rid of them? Is there a special sort of cleaner that may work? Or would i need to replace the entire window frame? If so where can i do it and how much will it cost?

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

It will cost more to polish the glass and because its a tube you really done want to try it.

stits said:
It will cost more to polish the glass and because its a tube you really done want to try it.

Cost more to polish the glass then what???

And why don't i want to try it?

BTW i own a 21inch sony crt.

sandpaper.gif

finalheaven said:
Cost more to polish the glass then what???

And why don't i want to try it?

BTW i own a 21inch sony crt.

Than even a 21 inch $600 monitor. The glass is already less than a CM thick and if it gets too thin it could implode without warning and that would suck for the user.....like OMG MY EYES MY EYES. I used to be a pc tech at a place that did total monitor repairs and have seen monitors implode it isn't pretty.

stits said:
Than even a 21 inch $600 monitor. The glass is already less than a CM thick and if it gets too thin it could implode without warning and that would suck for the user.....like OMG MY EYES MY EYES. I used to be a pc tech at a place that did total monitor repairs and have seen monitors implode it isn't pretty.

shit, now i'm in constant fear that my monitor is going to suddenly implode.

If all you have is small scratches don't worry about I am just saying when they goto polish it out it coudl cause a problem if they go to far in.

hahhAHAHAHAHAHHA
YOU SANDPAPERD YOUR MONITOR

HAHAHAHAH
HAVE YOU EVER FELT SANDPAPER

HAVE YOU EVER FELT YOUR MONITOR

WHAT ARE U THINKINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Back