Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 1 of 2

TribalWar Forums (http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   time to watch blood sucker movies (http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=694482)

spockhammer 09-15-2019 22:49

time to watch blood sucker movies
 
:king:

lemontw 09-15-2019 22:50

gl;hf

Groove 09-15-2019 23:27

cing

wtf eat apples 09-16-2019 04:22

is that legal?

Nmag 09-16-2019 06:33

Like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV1V0U41HI4

bowl of blood 09-16-2019 07:20

dyk that the myth of the "vaempyre" comes from early 17th century at a time when anal lubricant had not yet been discovered and gay men would "suck the blood" from each others assholes to clean up after an act of sodomy

ArakAtak 09-16-2019 08:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nmag (Post 19118273)

good memories - after seeing this as kids, we used to creep up on our friends' bedroom windows at night and scratch on them. We scared the **** out of each other doing that.

WTF were 10 yr old kids doing walking around the neighbourhood at night I don't know, different times, different times

havax 09-16-2019 12:29

Are we talking movies about lawyers or vampires? I just recently watched what we do in the shadows the movie and the TV series and they're both pretty great.

lemontw 09-16-2019 21:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by havax (Post 19118406)
Are we talking movies about lawyers or vampires? I just recently watched what we do in the shadows the movie and the TV series and they're both pretty great.

UR SIG IS BROKEN

havax 09-16-2019 22:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by lemontw (Post 19118553)
UR SIG IS BROKEN

thanks, fixed.

nice try, groove, you pimply-faced gay boy

TF_Grungir 09-16-2019 23:44

Tricia Helfer Cast As Dracula In Syfy's Van Helsing

Nmag 09-17-2019 04:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArakAtak (Post 19118350)
good memories - after seeing this as kids, we used to creep up on our friends' bedroom windows at night and scratch on them. We scared the **** out of each other doing that.

WTF were 10 yr old kids doing walking around the neighbourhood at night I don't know, different times, different times

It was the first scary movie I saw. Was staying at older cousins. They said "yah he'll be alright watching this". Man I was freaking out from some of the scenes. Then you want it years later thinking it will be scary and it's like.. "WTF is this crap?" I could make a scarier movie.. this is horse ****."

Watched original "Jaws" a couple months ago with the kids. Was funny as.

The window scene really had me concerned.

The other scene was where the boss vamp sits up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx5ccYRtlQ4

I'd be taking a Hilti with a wooden stake in the end instead of jackhammer attachment.

Playing ADnD years later I was interested in the Monster Manual as it had all the details on how to kill them.

http://planbrollespil.files.wordpres...yr-add-1st.jpg

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-NdtI5EPx5...600/camp1e.jpg

8 +3 hit dice. AC 1. Special attacks/defences. That's one mean ***** to kill.

Infernus 09-18-2019 20:36

get some nosferatu up in here

List of vampire films - Wikipedia

Groove 09-18-2019 20:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by havax (Post 19118568)
thanks, fixed.

nice try, groove, you pimply-faced gay boy

wat r u rambling about lol

havax 09-19-2019 04:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Groove (Post 19119469)
wat r u rambling about lol

u can pretend u don't know all u want, virgin

Groove 09-19-2019 21:50

honestly dude, maybe it's the fact that rye passed away recently but i legit feel bad, im sorry i upset you this much

kinda wish you had a better sense of humor about how you hotlinked my sig, you basically fell for the most basic tw/internet blunder and it really is mostly your fault imo. i bet if anyone else except i had done it you probably would have laughed

not that many ppl saw it, imaged get cached forever in browsers and i haven't brought it up at all

but for my part, im sorry dude

if you're up for it, feel free to pm me in discord because i seriously feel bad

not joking no troll srsly

even if you just want to talk **** to me directly instead of taking shots while i'm not around, please feel free - and once again, im sorry

:shrug:

havax 09-20-2019 03:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Groove (Post 19119883)
honestly dude, maybe it's the fact that rye passed away recently but i legit feel bad, im sorry i upset you this much

kinda wish you had a better sense of humor about how you hotlinked my sig, you basically fell for the most basic tw/internet blunder and it really is mostly your fault imo. i bet if anyone else except i had done it you probably would have laughed

not that many ppl saw it, imaged get cached forever in browsers and i haven't brought it up at all

but for my part, im sorry dude

if you're up for it, feel free to pm me in discord because i seriously feel bad

not joking no troll srsly

even if you just want to talk **** to me directly instead of taking shots while i'm not around, please feel free - and once again, im sorry

:shrug:

That's a lot of bull**** words to say I'm wrong that you didn't report that I used ur pimply faced ****** picture. But we all know you did so stop being a pimply faced ****** and own it yourself, bro. Cheers.

clu 09-20-2019 07:48

goddamned lieberals am i right?

cael 09-20-2019 12:24

:psyduck:

epidemic 09-20-2019 13:06

k8 killed claude never forget

CLAUDE


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 17:38.
Page 1 of 2

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2018 Tribalwar.Com, LLC