Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 7081 of 8750

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=686285)

Pagy 06-01-2020 15:27

ur right trump should be on the front line riding a horse with a super soaker filled with HCL

absent 06-01-2020 15:28

Trump has zero leadership skills. The corporate state cares more about cracking down on working people than helping them during a pandemic and an enormous economic recession.

OneManArmy 06-01-2020 15:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paladin-5 (Post 19200587)
global pandemic, great depression, 45 million out of work, racial flames nationwide - but basement in chief doesn't have time for any of that.
much more productive to tweet about sleepy joe biden, cable tv ratings, or a retweet of someone from fox news about how great he is

You're right. He shouldn't have shut the economy down, right?

Your hind sight is unmatched by anyone!

So wise.

Much smarter than our dumb**** prez. It must feel good sitting there on your privilege chair passing judgment as if you were seeding your grass.

Sit back, eat your cake, and blubber out how smart you are.

reeeeeeeeeee

Orange man bad

reeeeeeeeeee

He so dumb

beep bop boop

China good

Beep

-End transmission

cael 06-01-2020 15:35

u ok bud ?

come out of the basement some fresh air might do ya some good

havax 06-01-2020 15:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paladin-5 (Post 19200587)
global pandemic, great depression, 45 million out of work, racial flames nationwide - but basement in chief doesn't have time for any of that.
much more productive to tweet about sleepy joe biden, cable tv ratings, or a retweet of someone from fox news about how great he is

he doesn't have time for any of that

but it's all his fault, too. every bit of it, because orange man bad.

how can he fix all the **** that is all his fault?

u ****ing people are stupid.

Paladin-5 06-01-2020 15:37

yeah man, totally logical that he's at the helm during the worst period of american history since world war 2 yet his efforts are limited to frantically spitting **** on twitter

love the argument of "well what's he supposed to do" btw

havax 06-01-2020 15:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paladin-5 (Post 19200594)
yeah man, totally logical that he's at the helm during the worst period of american history since world war 2 yet his efforts are limited to frantically spitting **** on twitter

it's not an argument, douche fag.

it's a question.

tell me, what do you think he should do? what do you think the magical fix for all of this is?

OneManArmy 06-01-2020 15:39

"Hey guy! Trump is a really bad leader! This is all his fault! Everything... pandemic, bad economy (clearly his economy and not obama's, that switched in march of 2020), racial conflict... all his fault. Don't ask me why or details around how I logically got to this conclusion because I wouldn't be able to answer those questions. Something inside tells me its all his fault, so it must be true!"

Pagy 06-01-2020 15:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paladin-5 (Post 19200594)

so its trumps fault?

not china's?

Paladin-5 06-01-2020 15:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by havax (Post 19200595)
it's not an argument, douche fag.

it's a question.

tell me, what do you think he should do? what do you think the magical fix for all of this is?

my issue is that any hint of criticism of his work as president is responded with 'oh **** let me get that trump dick right in my mouth, here i'll work his balls with this hand while the other gets the shaft'.
you are completely incapable of being critical, it's just a never ending dick sucking of how infallible he is

OneManArmy 06-01-2020 15:44

"Trump is clearly throwing gas on the flames of racism. Never mind that cop works for a blue union and a blue commissioner, that reports to a blue mayor, who reports to a blue governor. Clearly this is 100% trumps fault because he isn't doing anything. All he does is tweet on twitter and for some reason, i'm triggered by that. Don't ask me why, i couldn't answer that question. I just know its Trumps fault. Everything wrong with the world is his fault."

Paladin-5 06-01-2020 15:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pagy (Post 19200597)
so its trumps fault?

not china's?

not his fault, but as president it's his job to fix these issues

Pagy 06-01-2020 15:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paladin-5 (Post 19200598)
my issue is that any hint of criticism of his work as president is responded with 'oh **** let me get that trump dick right in my mouth, here i'll work his balls with this hand while the other gets the shaft'.
you are completely incapable of being critical, it's just a never ending dick sucking of how infallible he is

at the federal, executive level, other than closing the borders quicker, what would you have done differently?

was there a wide variety of ways nations did handle it? there are only few exceptions ie sweden.

is there a remarkable difference with how the usa reacted on a federal level to say, canada, for example?

Pagy 06-01-2020 15:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paladin-5 (Post 19200600)
not his fault, but as president it's his job to fix these issues

the president is supposed to fix viral outbreaks? neat.

Fool 06-01-2020 15:47

Maybe if you hadn't started with hitler russian manchurian people would be more inclined to listen to you, but you've never stopped. It's 100% the worst, all the time, no matter the circumstances. I certainly don't think he's infallible, but when you keep calling molehills mountains I'm gonna roll my eyes at you.

OneManArmy 06-01-2020 15:48

"My issue is that at any sign of criticism, of which this there is only a simple margin of 98% negative to 2% positive reporting, Trump crys like a little *****. Like... for real... he should grow a pair and stop defending himself and just take it like a true cuck would. What a ****ty leader. Don't ask me why, i can't explain outside of general statements of him being a ***** (because he defends himself). I'm much smarter and could do a better job than cheto prez."

cael 06-01-2020 15:53

i tell u what i'd do

find the darkest corner in the furthest basement and tweet some threats

sounds like i think all presidential like

Paladin-5 06-01-2020 15:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 19200603)
Maybe if you hadn't started with hitler russian manchurian people would be more inclined to listen to you, but you've never stopped. It's 100% the worst, all the time, no matter the circumstances. I certainly don't think he's infallible, but when you keep calling molehills mountains I'm gonna roll my eyes at you.

45 million unemployed is a molehill? more deaths from covid-19 then korea + vietnam?
maybe spend more time focused on these issues? less being a narcissitic child on social media? is that too much?

cael 06-01-2020 15:55

don't forget we spent over 3 trillion dollars to keep the stock market going up too

more than the total cost of every foreign war after 9/11 combined and way more dead americans

still, 10/10 - couldn't have gone better

Fool 06-01-2020 15:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paladin-5 (Post 19200606)
45 million unemployed is a molehill? more deaths from covid-19 then korea + vietnam?
maybe spend more time focused on these issues? less being a narcissitic child on social media? is that too much?

45 million by choice, if you recall. Due to a pandemic he did not create and that's affecting the entire world. Neither of which will be solved in a day, or other, smaller countries would've done so already. How much of his working day do you think is devoted to twitter? Your histrionics about this are entirely ridiculous.

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page