Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 7076 of 8750

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=686285)

Brasstax 05-31-2020 18:36

I guess this makes ANTIFA from other countries like Canada foreign terrorists. At least, you would think that's next.

Edofnor 05-31-2020 18:47

i thought that mspaint hack meme was p ugly the first time around, but then brasstax quoted it and jfc that is the mspaintiest **** i've seen in a long time

Edofnor 05-31-2020 18:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brasstax (Post 19200262)
I guess this makes ANTIFA from other countries like Canada foreign terrorists. At least, you would think that's next.

omg this ****'s gonna get great (again)

i hope we can get donald rumsfeld in charge of this war on terror

Brasstax 05-31-2020 18:53

Well, not much is going to happen. Threaten some jail time and fines - shine a light on them, a few cease and desists, blacks waking up to the street presence of these white asshats and starting to set them on fire, it will pass. They will retreat to their lairs to eat doritos and play DnD.

https://external-content.duckduckgo....png&f=1&nofb=1

SINep 05-31-2020 19:32

Brianna Sacks on Twitter: [Video] Lady to looters in Santa Monica: "We don’t want Trump re-elected, please don’t do this"

SeVeReD 05-31-2020 19:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by bloodymess (Post 19200181)
Really makes you think whos funding the riots. It really make you think.

I've got a squirrel for you to see; comon' it's the best squirrel. Just take one tiny little peek at it,,, ya there ya go, I know right, pretty ****ing cute/interesting and wait for it,,, any moment the squirrel's nuts are going to be crushed... ya gotta sse thi...

cael 05-31-2020 19:36

i was just out there with blm not a single boogaloo boi or luau in sight when are we gonna start the race war

uno 05-31-2020 19:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by cael (Post 19200286)
i was just out there with blm not a single boogaloo boi or luau in sight when are we gonna start the race war

get some new shoes while u were out, kale?

OneManArmy 05-31-2020 19:41

I thought the facts showed that cops are more hesitant to use force with black people than any other race.

I also thought blacks killed white people at a 7 to 1 clip vs white people killing blacks.

I don***8217;t understand why blacks are burning down their local neighborhoods over this.

What***8217;s acceptable? 10 to 1? 20 to 1?

Would that make libtards feel better?

Social media is a cancer to our society and needs disbanded.

It serves no cultural or societal good.

Why would we allow the culture, mind, and spiritual rot of generations moving forward? Isn***8217;t that the goal of our lives? To make the world better/easier for the next generation?

I now fully support regulation outlawing Facebook, Twitter, reddit, etc.

They all are trash that serve no good.

KingSobieski 05-31-2020 19:43

Problem is now life is too easy

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Brasstax 05-31-2020 19:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by cael (Post 19200286)

They don't live in these ****ty cities and states. All are watching asshats destroy their own neighborhoods and shaking their heads

groove 05-31-2020 20:00

oma is rite they should ban all social media and also bring back hula hoops that **** was tite

uno 05-31-2020 20:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneManArmy (Post 19200290)
I thought the facts showed that cops are more hesitant to use force with black people than any other race.

I also thought blacks killed white people at a 7 to 1 clip vs white people killing blacks.

I don’t understand why blacks are burning down their local neighborhoods over this.

What’s acceptable? 10 to 1? 20 to 1?

Why would we allow the culture, mind, and spiritual rot of generations moving forward? Isn’t that the goal of our lives? To make the world better/easier for the next generation?

uh, just because its being used in a negative fashion doesnt mean its social media's fault... you are venturing into blaming the gun rather than the shooter territory.

havax 05-31-2020 20:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneManArmy (Post 19200290)

I don***8217;t understand why blacks are burning down their local neighborhoods over this.

What***8217;s acceptable? 10 to 1? 20 to 1?

Why would we allow the culture, mind, and spiritual rot of generations moving forward? Isn***8217;t that the goal of our lives? To make the world better/easier for the next generation?

apparently they won't be happy until no blacks are ever arrested again for anything, and whites give up all their jobs and lives for them.

yep, that's going to happen.

Vanster 05-31-2020 20:53

Trump was briefly taken to an underground bunker during Friday's White House protests - CNNPolitics

:rofl:

cael 05-31-2020 20:56

:lol:

havax 05-31-2020 21:07

lol yeah that's real funny.

i bet you guys wouldn't have been laughing if it was obama having to go to a bunker because a bunch of white supremacists were threatening him.

but of course that didn't happen, because there aren't a lot of white supremacists, even though the DNC and MSM would have you believe otherwise. they would also have you believe that there is no such thing as antifa now too. truly bizzaro world.

Hellsfury 05-31-2020 21:10

The President doesn't decide when he has to retire to the bunker.

That's the secret service. They will make him go, even if he doesn't want too.

mjoe 05-31-2020 21:21

New Study Shows Riots Make America Conservative

cael 05-31-2020 21:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by havax (Post 19200319)
lol yeah that's real funny.

i bet you guys wouldn't have been laughing if it was obama having to go to a bunker because a bunch of white supremacists were threatening him.

but of course that didn't happen, because there aren't a lot of white supremacists, even though the DNC and MSM would have you believe otherwise. they would also have you believe that there is no such thing as antifa now too. truly bizzaro world.

when r u guys gonna come out bro the boogaloo is happening and maga night was a huge bust

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page