Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 7075 of 8750

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=686285)

Paladin-5 05-31-2020 17:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 (Post 19200219)
I fully encourage you to do so. I have been telling you all to screenshot my posts for some time now.

we've been doing that for your fatherless children forever

StapleMammal1 05-31-2020 17:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paladin-5 (Post 19200232)
we've been doing that for your fatherless children forever

Try harder.

Paladin-5 05-31-2020 17:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 (Post 19200235)
Try harder.

Nah. You've made it easy.

StapleMammal1 05-31-2020 17:48

Hey HumDumpin. All their communications are going to be made known thanks to POTUS, the AG, and the DOJ. You know. The communications between them, politicians, media, and entertainers.

Antifa pussies getting ****ed. Bigly.

StapleMammal1 05-31-2020 17:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paladin-5 (Post 19200236)
Nah. You've made it easy.

A little too easy don't ya think? Now ask yourself why would I make it easy for my enemies?

HumDumpin 05-31-2020 17:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 (Post 19200237)
Hey HumDumpin. All their communications are going to be made known thanks to POTUS, the AG, and the DOJ. You know. The communications between them, politicians, media, and entertainers.

Antifa pussies getting ****ed. Bigly.

complete economic collapse, plague, and riots in the streets just trust the plan

bloodymess 05-31-2020 17:54

The amount of COPE from these antifa supporters like Hum and cael is delicious.

SeVeReD 05-31-2020 17:58

I'm new here. Has someone posted this America **** Ya moment yet?
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...olent-protests

God Emperor Donald Trump announces US to designate Antifa as terrorist organization following violent protests

Brasstax 05-31-2020 17:59

It's very difficult for foreigners like Absent to grasp the difference of the US to everywhere else. They think of us as one country. Their brains don't understand the model and no matter how many times you tell them, they don't get it. They think that the job of the president is to control everything at every level in every state and city. They don't understand that is not how the country is designed. We are a nation of free people. We choose where we live, where we work and who runs our cities, states and country. Each state is different. Each city is different. Local leaders have broad powers to run their communities the way they see fit. We are a constant experiment in what works and what doesn't with the people ultimately deciding how we steer the giant ship.

The areas that have been impacted have flawed programming when it comes to law enforcement.

In a nutshell, the leaders of these democratic cities have bought the votes of minority groups by coddling and pandering to them. So much so that the "minority" groups are sometimes the majority. If you throw free money around, it attracts a crowd. Looking the other way when crimes are committed. They hand out free stuff. They hold a double-standard. This has now extended to groups like ANTIFA who they let grow in their cities. They love a little rioting. It perpetuates their facade of sympathy.

Meanwhile, they allow criminals and gangs to openly terrorize their own good people. They won't lift a finger because they don't want to be seen as intolerant. But, look how they cry and flail when the **** hits the fan. They see offices like CNN getting attacked and they don't understand why. They feel as if they are the true saviors and are the ultimate SJWs. They are in fear of lawlessness and yet they perpetuate it.

Well, that's not how it works. What works is punishing and eliminating crime. All of these cities have de-criminalized crime and they are getting pay back. They have set the stage for crime and that's what is going on.

The right to peacefully assemble is critical. Even more so than the second amendment in many ways. The second amendment is there as a safety net when the first amendment fails. There is a reason that the first amendment comes first - namely - peaceful assembly helps avoid needing to exercise the second amendment. Diplomacy first, guns second.

I saw plenty of heartfelt and legitimate protests. In my opinion, LE is broken in most of these dem cities because the mayors, governors, representatives and senators have de-clawed the law. Their forces commonly have to turn a blind eye. They all know that they can arrest someone for a crime and have that person released back on the streets within an hour. Even for felonies. It's a revolving door for crime. They are even letting felons vote. How convenient. No matter how you try to spin it - Floyd should have been behind bars for many reasons. if the city would have done it's job, there would have been no opportunity for him to die on the street.

And don't buy the crocodile tears. All of these cities call for help. They figure out how to use these events to their benefit. They make money out of the riots. Things get broken, things need fixing, this makes jobs. They are right there taking advantage of insurance, power moves over licensing, taxation and other tools in the liberal chest. Once they get over the immediate fear for their lives, they are rubbing their hands because they are going to turn this into more votes and more money. Looting is just another variation on "free ****".

The solution is to crack down on crime. Even if the crime is committed by a cop. So, while the scene playing out looks chaotic, it follows a distinct pattern of buying votes with the promise of being soft on crime. Looking the other way. Keeping LE in check. Not letting them do their job. Getting frustrated. Having their best cops move to other cities where they can do their job correctly. They know that they can declare and emergency, call in the feds and then get paid back.

It will be interesting to see how "declaring and emergency" and asking for federal assistance pays off. You can see why the media and dems are trying desperately to get Trump out. One of the most obvious reasons is that he is holding them accountable for their own policies. Seriously? Fight the feds, create a tinderbox and then cry for money when the fire starts? Trump will attempt to hold their feet to their fires and that makes them squirm. Then, it's not so free.

Many cities did not have any trouble. And if they did, it was mostly bored kids and people who are blowing off the stress of being in isolation for a couple of months. Many cities sat safely scratching their heads at the craziness in these dem cities. Much in the same manner as a foreigner looking in from the outside. Because, in the USA, two major divisions are in play.

1) Those that believe in freedom, the constitution, fairness, hard work and order
2) Those who seek to play the system

When it comes to state and local governments, the same applies. But, don't buy into it. It is working as planned in those areas. While the news likes to make these things out to be major dramas, they manage to just hold control long enough to claim and emergency, call in the feds and walk away with the loot all why blaming the other side. Nice, right?

StapleMammal1 05-31-2020 18:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by HumDumpin (Post 19200239)
complete economic collapse, plague, and riots in the streets just trust the plan

The market is still higher now than when POTUS won the election. The CHINA plague is now proven to be total bull****. Antifa/Soros/Dems set up and executed the riots. Trust the plan.

https://i.imgur.com/sgowAVa.png

HumDumpin 05-31-2020 18:02

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...268/3vl57m.jpg

Danno 05-31-2020 18:03

The FBI also listed "The Juggalos" as a gang.

Brasstax 05-31-2020 18:10

:lol: We all know the FBI got cucked.

easilyodd 05-31-2020 18:11

So who on T-Dub is Antifa?

We already know who were Juggalo.

StapleMammal1 05-31-2020 18:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danno (Post 19200245)
The FBI also listed "The Juggalos" as a gang.

They are a gang but big difference between being listed as a gang and listed as a Domestic Terrorist Organization.

SeVeReD 05-31-2020 18:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by cael (Post 19200145)
nothing is gonna happen

nothing ever happens

that you guys can't see it is even more funny

But
a lot has happened
really a lot has happened during this first 3 years and a lot more is going to happen
And
it is happening in a lot of different ways than it would have happened
had somebody else beside God Emperor Trump
had happened into the presidency

StapleMammal1 05-31-2020 18:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by easilyodd (Post 19200248)
So who on T-Dub is Antifa?

8 at last count.

StapleMammal1 05-31-2020 18:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by bloodymess (Post 19200240)
The amount of COPE from these antifa supporters like Hum and cael is delicious.

You aint seen nothing yet.

Brasstax 05-31-2020 18:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by HumDumpin (Post 19200231)

They are stupid little pussies who run at the first sign of truth. Especially when truth shows up in the form of real men.

Also:

Quote:

Originally Posted by HumDumpin (Post 19200231)

easilyodd 05-31-2020 18:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 (Post 19200251)
8 at last count.

My list was shorter. I may need to be more vigilant.

Is this what they mean when they keep saying witch house?

j/k Don't want to poke the autism too much. I'd hate for the Antifa Quidditch team to show up at my doorstep.

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page