Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 104 of 1037

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   You raff yuo roose v.3871 (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=658085)

Tantric Rex 02-20-2013 11:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dennis (Post 17588938)

pretty funny when she fell on her face. stupid *****.

if she think the kids were in the wrong then she needs to call a cop or something not go out and stoop to theft.

ICMeltdown 02-20-2013 11:45

http://i.imgur.com/74tcCue.jpg

exceleration 02-20-2013 11:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by GKFC (Post 17589390)
She said quite clearly it was only until the cops arrived.

Only at that point did the punks start freaking out and agitating to leave. It had less to do with the board being taken, more that they weren't quite as tough as they made out to be.

So good on her. Those little punks were fair game.

**** that, i've had to yell at skateboarders to get off private plenty of times. you yell at them first, then you call the cops. you don't go an try to play mom like a dumb *****.
kids will be kids, as they always have even before skateboards.

Rampancy 02-20-2013 11:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tantric Rex (Post 17589502)
pretty funny when she fell on her face. stupid *****.

if she think the kids were in the wrong then she needs to call a cop or something not go out and stoop to theft.

She was attempting to call the cops, and the kids physically blocked her from doing so. And she made it clear that she would give the board back as soon as the cops arrived.

The kids didn't want the cops called, because they were trespassing and they knew it.

Rampancy 02-20-2013 11:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by exceleration (Post 17589512)
**** that, i've had to yell at skateboarders to get off private plenty of times. you yell at them first, then you call the cops. you don't go an try to play mom like a dumb *****.
kids will be kids, as they always have even before skateboards.

It's pretty obvious from the video that she's told them outright not to skate there before.

Synth 02-20-2013 11:51

http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/6858/36672641.png

next

exceleration 02-20-2013 11:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rampancy (Post 17589515)
It's pretty obvious from the video that she's told them outright not to skate there before.

so call the cops? she handled it like a dumb *****. why would you confront them if they aren't going too listen??? what can you do??? You call the cops

slogg 02-20-2013 11:53

Im not raffing here people, keep your loser debates to another thread

Travace 02-20-2013 11:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rampancy (Post 17589513)
She was attempting to call the cops, and the kids physically blocked her from doing so. And she made it clear that she would give the board back as soon as the cops arrived.

The kids didn't want the cops called, because they were trespassing and they knew it.

uhh no she was physically blocked from stealing their ****... she was trying to leave with their property... i wold have stopped her as well. **** at that point they have the right to physically take it from her. She never attmepted to call any cops... she attempted to take his property. you cant do that ****.

2 wrongs dont make a right

absent 02-20-2013 12:03

You can't reason with degenerates like skaters. They'll just flip you off, insult you and piss on your property in addition to wrecking it with their stupid ****ing skateboards. It should be a law that skaters can be mauled in the face with a baseball bat.

exceleration 02-20-2013 12:04

you people are old

Rampancy 02-20-2013 12:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Travace (Post 17589521)
uhh no she was physically blocked from stealing their ****... she was trying to leave with their property... i wold have stopped her as well. **** at that point they have the right to physically take it from her. She never attmepted to call any cops... she attempted to take his property. you cant do that ****.

2 wrongs dont make a right

She was attempting to go back inside to call. They physically blocked her path. She made it clear that they WOULD be getting the board back... after the cops showed up.

BeLiaL 02-20-2013 12:12

see guys it's okay to steal things if you tell the people you're going to give them back later under conditions you specify

Rampancy 02-20-2013 12:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by exceleration (Post 17589546)
you people are old

I'm 21

Maybe it's been a while since you encountered ****head skater ******s but today's breed is a bunch of self-entitled douchebags with zero respect for other people's property

Travace 02-20-2013 12:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rampancy (Post 17589556)
She was attempting to go back inside to call. They physically blocked her path. She made it clear that they WOULD be getting the board back... after the cops showed up.

she was going inside with their property.... and making it clear dont mean ****... you cant take someones property like that. i have the right to protect myself and my property... she should have called the cops before even going out there.

Rampancy 02-20-2013 12:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeLiaL (Post 17589560)
see guys it's okay to steal things if you tell the people you're going to give them back later under conditions you specify

Fairly certain the sheriff would have sided with her on this one. And the kids were fairly certain, too, given their reactions.

Travace 02-20-2013 12:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rampancy (Post 17589570)
Fairly certain the sheriff would have sided with her on this one. And the kids were fairly certain, too, given their reactions.

that dont matter. thats not the point.

Rampancy 02-20-2013 12:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Travace (Post 17589567)
she was going inside with their property.... and making it clear dont mean ****... you cant take someones property like that. i have the right to protect myself and my property... she should have called the cops before even going out there.

The only way anything actually gets done about the situation is if they stick around long enough for the sheriff to show up. They're obviously not going to do that if she gives back the board.

If they're minors, I have no problem with them getting the board confiscated. If they're legal adults, they're engaging in criminal behavior, and as I said in my response to BeLiaL, the sheriff's going to side with her on this. And they knew it, too.

exceleration 02-20-2013 12:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeLiaL (Post 17589560)
see guys it's okay to steal things if you tell the people you're going to give them back later under conditions you specify

ramp, i'm sorry some skaters have been jerks too you.

however, logic?

Rampancy 02-20-2013 12:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Travace (Post 17589572)
that dont matter. thats not the point.

It absolutely matters.


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 16:52.
Page 104 of 1037

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC