Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 1 of 2

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   Warhammer Online (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=318)
-   -   Iron Rock - Destro (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=577691)

Violent 03-12-2009 22:13

Iron Rock - Destro

We just rolled a bunch of new toons:

We got a Chosen, Squig Herder, Sorcerer, and Zealot.

If you want to play something new and want to roll with tdubbars come on my vent.

vent15.light-speed.com
sect

Good talk we'll see ya out there.

JoMo 03-12-2009 22:23

So you rolled easymode?

TheShire 03-12-2009 23:21

i got 2 referals also to get a couple started PM me your first name and email

(whistles a little tune)

tuxedo 03-13-2009 23:08

I just re-upped my account with the 10 day "come back to war" thing. I'm planning to make a Choppa on Iron Rock when they open the Choppa class (Tuesday I think). I'm pretty sure I'll be the only Choppa in the zone.

In the meantime, I just reinstalled and am downloading a 9 gig patch. Ouch.

JoMo 03-13-2009 23:46

There are a ton of Choppas :-p

rook 03-14-2009 12:42

destro has some serious zerg numbers on ironrock.

BobDlux 03-15-2009 01:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by rook (Post 14364694)
destro has some serious zerg numbers on ironrock.

Same with order sometimes. They were out in force tonight.

TheShire 03-15-2009 07:49

just got 6 more invites, cmon guys get yer buddies to join ya =)

Shadow13 03-15-2009 09:12

I rolled on Volkmar, Destro needs help like a mother ****er there.

If anyone else is playing destro there, I am still in T2 as I just started but my name is Grundak.

TheShire 03-15-2009 10:49

if you dont have any friends on volk i suggest rerolling on either Dark Crag or Iron Rock, Dark Crag has some solid players and iron rock ive heard is juicy with ppl now.

Shadow13 03-15-2009 20:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheShire (Post 14366689)
if you dont have any friends on volk i suggest rerolling on either Dark Crag or Iron Rock, Dark Crag has some solid players and iron rock ive heard is juicy with ppl now.

Ive had order on DC since launch, only T2 alts but I don't want to level them out and don't want to delete them to make Destro toons =( I like being on the losing side, IR destro has the numbers against Order don't they?

BobDlux 03-15-2009 20:42

It's been a bit more order lately when I have been on. It was all destro when i transferred over then a balance, now order.

TheShire 03-16-2009 00:03

thing about dark crag is it will never be one sided for long, there has been several big name guilds leveling on destro side for the last month so it may turn tables again.

Jamezeo 03-16-2009 04:11

I may make a choppa on Dark Crag with you negrites

rook 03-16-2009 12:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow13 (Post 14367738)
Ive had order on DC since launch, only T2 alts but I don't want to level them out and don't want to delete them to make Destro toons =( I like being on the losing side, IR destro has the numbers against Order don't they?

bobdlux is nuts if he's talking about ironrock, or like a level 40 nobody. Order needs major help on ironrock.

IF you prefer order readon..., eitherway, come ironrock!

Destro has pushed altdorf like 10 times, and while lately they havent pushed altdorf since 1.2, they push the Forts 3-4 times a day at LEAST, while Order has not pushed 1 fort since I got to ironrock. We are severely outnumbered. Destro's point of view is since we're actually defending the forts decently we must out number them or something. its not even close to true.

If you want a challenge, help leveling, some gold, and a tryout in one of the best order guilds on Ironrock(almost always sc premades going on, or an orvr warband roaming, the high levels will jump into city instances to help you fill out sentinel gear/still open spots for LV premades for darkpromise if you want.)

Ironrock is one of the most populated servers these days, so come roll an order toon and give me a buzz either here, or there, i'm currently the lowest in my guild aswell at 40/rr51 my name is Meds.

Dai Shinzo 03-16-2009 15:21

Order has the numbers. They aren't organized for **** and constant in fighting. Hell I offered to delete my 40s and reroll two weeks ago and no one took it up when they are crying constantly about being out numbered. There are 3 or 4 warbands in all the tiers for order while I leveled my disciple and witch elf since the merger and yesterday in eataine there had to be 2 or 3 plus enough defenders to block us from two forts at once.

We are more organized by far. Our alliances work together every push.

Too bad the game is broke as dick right now.

JoMo 03-16-2009 16:44

Dai is delusional. :-p

I logged on last night and Destro had a queue of 64 or something while Order was 'Med'.

Dai Shinzo 03-16-2009 19:40

Just because there is a que doesn't mean all those people are in T4. Forum posters (From Order) on IR have shown over and over that T4 numbers are fairly balanced.

There are tons of scrubby destro rerolls here because of us pushing altdorf 10 times. Which means yes we will have tons of T4 eventually but for now Order can put up the numbers they just lack the will/organization etc Don't hate cause people quit when they start losing.

Again it doesn't matter when 5 BWs and 2 WPs can guard fort inner door to keep us from pushing the city till they unbreak the game.

"Why Order Fails" - I give you the gift of comedy this Saturday evening - Warhammer Forums

Go team Order!

BobDlux 03-16-2009 20:40

Quote:

bobdlux is nuts if he's talking about ironrock, or like a level 40 nobody. Order needs major help on ironrock.
I am talking about Iron Rock actually, but I never mentioned anything about being lvl 40 or in T4 at all. I have a black orc there that is lvl 32 but I didn't like getting rolled by order that is 40 and had way better gear. I was talking about T2 and 3 of which I have 4 toons between the tiers.

rook 03-16-2009 22:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dai Shinzo (Post 14370432)
Just because there is a que doesn't mean all those people are in T4. Forum posters (From Order) on IR have shown over and over that T4 numbers are fairly balanced.

There are tons of scrubby destro rerolls here because of us pushing altdorf 10 times. Which means yes we will have tons of T4 eventually but for now Order can put up the numbers they just lack the will/organization etc Don't hate cause people quit when they start losing.

Again it doesn't matter when 5 BWs and 2 WPs can guard fort inner door to keep us from pushing the city till they unbreak the game.

"Why Order Fails" - I give you the gift of comedy this Saturday evening - Warhammer Forums

Go team Order!

um, yeah with the lack of a life I have right now I play ironrock order like 15 hours or more a day (jomo can confirm this..) your opinion/what you've seen is just off.. Order does not have the same numbers, the top destro guilds agree with me in IRC on irc.sorcery.net, #ironrock.. they're always crying for us to come out in the lakes/or q... so yeah.. The only time order comes out of PvE in any numbers, is for a fort d pretty much. other then that, they carebear around in PvE, or level alts and dominate t2/t3 like bob says.

the order who are willing to fight/are good/actually like pvp are far out numbered in the orvr lakes. how's that. and that's from playing here since the day of the transfer, every day, for on average 10-15 hours aday. I'm not crying about it, I'm out in the lakes everyday/night as order. I defend a fort like 3-4 times daily. I like it. shrug.

and yes ive heard order rocks the lower tiers cause they got pushed to altdorf so much they like to terrorize t2 and t3 now.. but as soon as those order hit 32, they roll a new alt basically.

edit:

just asked someone from havoc nation who plays daily and i see in pvp all the time.. he says order has less numbers constantly and absolutely no organization.. so you were half right.

edit #2, those order arguing in those screenshots are pretty retarded, and its pretty well known amongst order. heh. they're like the math club of order.

Dai Shinzo 03-16-2009 23:35

k this is from tonight in praag. Easily 3+ Order WBs if not more. I can't even load them all and instantly die the second I get close to the 42 BW spam =o

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/475...lled004.th.jpg

The numbers are there and they are out in force.

rook 03-17-2009 00:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dai Shinzo (Post 14371241)
k this is from tonight in praag. Easily 3+ Order WBs if not more. I can't even load them all and instantly die the second I get close to the 42 BW spam =o

ok.. ill screenshot zergs for you too.. and fraps PoS spam...

destro has multiple wb's at 3 a.m. in the morning btw.. so thats not impressive for primetime..

Dai Shinzo 03-17-2009 00:14

I'm just pointing out the numbers are there. Just because they choose to not show up doesn't mean they are out numbered.

rook 03-17-2009 00:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dai Shinzo (Post 14371419)
I'm just pointing out the numbers are there. Just because they choose to not show up doesn't mean they are out numbered.

actually nm, I conceede, roll destro on ironrock they need help.

JoMo 03-17-2009 00:18

That's like 1 WB... 1 1/2 at most.

That's hardly a zerg.

Dai Shinzo 03-17-2009 00:29

That was the tail end as they left the bfo. There has been hundred or more order in praag almost all night after the fort flipped back. But I'm not going to argue because clearly they aren't there when I've been fighting them with my one warband for the past 4 hours.

Again just because they choose to PVE or hide until they can RoF at a fort doesn't mean the numbers are not there. I can't help it people are unorganized and don't care.

TheShire 03-17-2009 03:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dai Shinzo (Post 14371241)

should use this UI
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y11...atmoss_010.jpg

YakUI - Warhammer Forums

Rho 03-19-2009 01:43

I'm trying the 10 day trial, I'll probably come play with you kids. Any advice on class selection?

Lame, can't play on that server with the trial.

FalseMyrmidon 03-20-2009 10:19

I reupped, made a Choppa and dicked around for a few minutes, said that's nice then went to look at the healer forums, got really depressed and recancelled :(.

Madend 03-20-2009 17:07

you should know by now that every MMO forums is 90% whining even for the classes that have it best :P
dok and WPs are probably the strongest individual classes atm. AM and shammies got a survuvability boost last patch with a boost to the absorb shields among other things. they're due to have a major overhaul to their mechanic next big patch though since they're nuking side is admittedly crappy for a supposed hybrid.

JoMo 03-20-2009 17:21

yeah DoK and WP are pretty tough. I know for a fact that a salv spec'ed WP takes at least 3 people to take him down, granted he does **** damage but he's tough, especially in T1-T2.

DrAsTiC 03-21-2009 15:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by rook (Post 14369078)

IF you prefer order readon..., eitherway, come ironrock!

Destro has pushed altdorf like 10 times, and while lately they havent pushed altdorf since 1.2, they push the Forts 3-4 times a day at LEAST, while Order has not pushed 1 fort since I got to ironrock. We are severely outnumbered. Destro's point of view is since we're actually defending the forts decently we must out number them or something. its not even close to true.

If you want a challenge, help leveling, some gold, and a tryout in one of the best order guilds on Ironrock(almost always sc premades going on, or an orvr warband roaming, the high levels will jump into city instances to help you fill out sentinel gear/still open spots for LV premades for darkpromise if you want.)

Ironrock is one of the most populated servers these days, so come roll an order toon and give me a buzz either here, or there, i'm currently the lowest in my guild aswell at 40/rr51 my name is Meds.

Volkmar is having the exact opposite problem you guys are. It's actually pretty amusing reading this thread -- destro on our server make the same arguments/ragequit/hop onto alts when the going gets tough -- like they are on iron rock. I hope they open up transfers/paid transfers. We could swap some of your destro for some of our order.

JoMo 03-21-2009 16:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrAsTiC (Post 14386015)
Volkmar is having the exact opposite problem you guys are. It's actually pretty amusing reading this thread -- destro on our server make the same arguments/ragequit/hop onto alts when the going gets tough -- like they are on iron rock. I hope they open up transfers/paid transfers. We could swap some of your destro for some of our order.

I rolled an order on Volk so I would have a chance at seeing the 'endgame' if I ever wanted to, lol.

Shadow13 03-21-2009 17:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 14386268)
I rolled an order on Volk so I would have a chance at seeing the 'endgame' if I ever wanted to, lol.

so you basically rolled on the zerg side just so you can have an easymode win?

grats on sucking.

Shadow13 03-21-2009 17:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrAsTiC (Post 14386015)

Our destro sucks is the problem. I swear to god they are ****ing retarded, we have the numbers but none of them will log in to do T4. In T3 I am constantly arguing with other tanks/mpds because they will NOT charge the back line, they say they don't want to die trying to help stop the BW from aeing the healers.

Funny thing is they die anyways. They just don't get it. First time we run into order even in T3 they instantly want to run to another zone.

JoMo 03-21-2009 17:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow13 (Post 14386360)
so you basically rolled on the zerg side just so you can have an easymode win?

grats on sucking.

If I ever want to see the endgame I'll have to go somewhere other then any of the servers that are dominated by the other side.

I have 8 toons in all. 7 on the losing side. 5 Destro on Dark Crag. 2 Order on Iron Rock. 1 Order on Volk.

DrAsTiC 03-21-2009 20:33

I'm Yippeekiyay, the BW on Volkmar, currently trolling the Volkmar WHA forums. JoMo, if you need help, message me ingame, I'll gladly help (within reason). :P

JoMo 03-21-2009 20:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrAsTiC (Post 14386734)
I'm Yippeekiyay, the BW on Volkmar, currently trolling the Volkmar WHA forums. JoMo, if you need help, message me ingame, I'll gladly help (within reason). :P

Help with what? money is ez to make, and I enjoy Gates of Ekrund, Nordenwatch, Mourkain Temple, and Serp. Tor Anroc is probably going to be a lot more fun now that I can make people go splash vs getting splashed.

FalseMyrmidon 03-21-2009 21:08

Is there a TW guild on Iron Rock Destro? I still have a few days left of my 10 day thing.

DrAsTiC 03-21-2009 21:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 14386804)
Help with what? money is ez to make, and I enjoy Gates of Ekrund, Nordenwatch, Mourkain Temple, and Serp. Tor Anroc is probably going to be a lot more fun now that I can make people go splash vs getting splashed.

KK. Wasn't sure if you wanted to just get to T4 as fast as possible or not. If you're looking to see endgame, the sooner the better imho(before nerfs/game changes happen). We are pushing IC multiple times per week. We also flipped to Stage 2 this week with several people walking out with warlord pieces.

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page