Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 8 of 626

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

Fool 03-13-2016 16:49

I can't believe someone would run for president without first knowing everything about everything, or at the very least make a statement on anything asked knowing full well there isn't any possible media ramifications that would echo across some sort of global computer network within minutes if such a thing were to ever exist.

StapleMammal1 03-13-2016 17:02

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN30fXKWdF0

Brasstax 03-13-2016 17:08

I believe there are two major items which have caused this country to stumble:

1) The loss of agricultural jobs and the common farmer
2) The outsourcing of our industrial work to foreign countries

I believe these two things combined with other factors have left a gaping hole in the heart of the nation. Both of these items have occurred by putting profit before people. So - if you want to roll it up - the finger points to greed.

Anger? It's not Trump people should be mad at. He is trying to help our country change direction so that we can become healthy again. He is the outsider in DC that hasn't been paid off. He will level the playing field and help bring some sanity back to the economy.

StapleMammal1 03-13-2016 17:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18540721)
Trump is Hitler. It's ok to hate Hitler. It's ok to fight Hitler and Hitler's supporters. We're doing the right thing. Trump is Hitler because he blanket labels things to rile up violent mobs of bigotry. I'm certainly not doing that, no, because Trump is Hitler.

Except none of what you posted is based in fact. For example. The jew media fools you to think he hates Mexicans and fools you into thinking he says no more Muslims in the US. Below you will find his stance on Immigration, and his stance on Muslims.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm6LGITkiz4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91R2NaZSOl8

Jew TV is bad bro.

Eggi 03-13-2016 17:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brasstax (Post 18540875)
I believe there are two major items which have caused this country to stumble:

1) The loss of agricultural jobs and the common farmer
2) The outsourcing of our industrial work to foreign countries

I believe these two things combined with other factors have left a gaping hole in the heart of the nation. Both of these items have occurred by putting profit before people. So - if you want to roll it up - the finger points to greed.

lmao

StapleMammal1 03-13-2016 17:15

Why you laugh eggi? Brasstax is spot on.

millertime 03-13-2016 17:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by antifreeze (Post 18540864)
every time he's asked a tough question he goes "I never heard of xyz, but we'll look into it."



i love this


Quote:

Originally Posted by Reggs (Post 18540863)
Native Americans have more rights than any other groups of Americans because of how the reservations warp the laws.

agree


btw, my adoption papers say my biological grandparents were full cherokee indians, how do i go about joining the tribe so i can get my rights back too???

StapleMammal1 03-13-2016 17:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by millertime (Post 18540881)
btw, my adoption papers say my biological grandparents were full cherokee indians, how do i go about joining the tribe so i can get my rights back too???

http://www.cherokee.org/Features/TribalCitizenship.aspx

Fool 03-13-2016 17:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 (Post 18540876)
Except none of what you posted is based in fact.

It was a satirical post designed to show of the hypocrisy of the Trump is Hitler crowd.

Pirate Steve 03-13-2016 17:38

http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2016-03-09.html

Dangerdoggie 03-13-2016 17:46

http://politified.com/wp-content/upl...04-17-16-1.png

SeVeReD 03-13-2016 18:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18540867)
I can't believe someone would run for president without first knowing everything about everything, or at the very least make a statement on anything asked knowing full well there isn't any possible media ramifications that would echo across some sort of global computer network within minutes if such a thing were to ever exist.

You must be a Jeopardy champion to be president.


Here's your next President
http://www.slate.com/content/dam/sla...ediumlarge.jpg

JoMo 03-13-2016 20:11

And Boca Raton.... huuuuuuge rally.... about to start... sure to be protesters..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK_HFb8tkUs

Dangerdoggie 03-13-2016 20:32

I think he broke the internet

Odio 03-13-2016 20:52

His new yorker bellow is appalling to the ears.

Dangerdoggie 03-13-2016 21:04

he has to drown out the bernie communists.

Dangerdoggie 03-13-2016 21:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18540660)
Wow...... what a lying *****...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NoMPxomjiw


She bruises easily, would enjoy watching her in a BDSM porno.

JoMo 03-13-2016 21:26

Bernie said his people haven't been protesting at Trump events...

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/g...8ZUMAA6qrT.jpg


Clearly they are... Bernie should tell his people to cool it.

euph 03-13-2016 22:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18540932)
And Boca Raton.... huuuuuuge rally.... about to start... sure to be protesters..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK_HFb8tkUs

Keep an eye out for NGFM!

TAA WAR 03-13-2016 22:46

Bernie is so focused on Trump that he forgot about Clinton.

JuggerNaught 03-13-2016 22:55

If it comes down to bernie and trump, our choices are 2 guys that don't have any reason whatsoever to think they have what it takes to run this country up for the job.

KingSobieski 03-13-2016 23:00

bernie easy

JuggerNaught 03-13-2016 23:04

nah. 3/4 of bernie supports wont leave their mom's basements

TAA WAR 03-13-2016 23:19

https://i.imgur.com/LmvhNBV.png

KingSobieski 03-13-2016 23:27

My state is so close to the last democrat primary that it really doesnt matter whether i vote or not :( probably be one choice by then anyways

Dangerdoggie 03-14-2016 00:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAA WAR (Post 18540971)
Bernie is so focused on Trump that he forgot about Clinton.

He's just there for the appearance of competition against Hillary.

Vanster 03-14-2016 01:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAA WAR (Post 18540990)

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/...a_3593752b.jpg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...Auschwitz.html

millertime 03-14-2016 01:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 (Post 18540883)


thanks for the link, now all i have to do is track down my birth mom and find out if the grandparents she had were on the dawes rolls.....shouldnt be too hard (yeah right) but my question is answered :bigthumb:

Reggs 03-14-2016 01:51

I agree with him. If more Bernie supporters would travel to places like Auschwitz and see the impact of muslim immigration on places like Germany they would be much more likely to support Trump and turn away Syrian refugees.

Dangerdoggie 03-14-2016 03:10

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CaqMmA6UcAIW42J.jpg

StapleMammal1 03-14-2016 03:12

:ban:

havax 03-14-2016 03:21

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopo...ge-alcohol.jpg

MC Hamster 03-14-2016 03:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greedo909 (Post 18540698)
So you're going to double down on your irrational whitewash of the leftist violence?

irrational whitewash? Dude, I'm not excusing the guy. Pretty sure I already said
Quote:

It's just some ****wit being a ****wit. The guy's obviously a tard and deserves everything he gets.
so I'm not exactly sure why you're blaming me of whitewashing violence, except to launch into a strawman argument against a position I never espoused to.

Quote:

I'm well aware of terrorist propaganda techniques, which are pretty irrelevant here unless you are trying to deceitfully replace the real narrative with an idiotic one. What the heck difference does it make if he's officially ISIS, an ISIS fanboy, any other Islamic radical or most likely just some Bernie Sanders supporter.
I understand that the concept of attributing blame where it is due may be a little hazy these days, but for some reason I still like to understand why things actually happen. Call me crazy, but I think that's important.

Quote:

The REAL issue here is that the left and pathetic scumbags of the GOP establishment have made it clear they are going to turn a blind eye as violent thugs declare open season on Trump rallies.
That is absolutely a serious issue, and the silence when it comes to condemning that sort of **** is a sad indictment on just how pathetically partisan modern politics has become. No-one should accept that sort of interference in the political process, no matter what your leanings. Aside from that anyway, the Democrat campaign bosses should be realising that that stuff is actually playing to Trump's supporters all the more, anyway.

Quote:

I can't help but become somewhat endeared by the way Trump has effortlessly driven both the social left and political establishment as a whole to rip off their masks of civility and compassion and expose their own violent nature or consent for the violent behavior of others when it furthers their own agenda. But like Ferguson, it's a bit scary to see how quickly this violence can begin to get out of hand when the thugs are given a shred of legitimacy from the powers that be.
Now imagine that same guy running your country. Understand that the vast majority of the world, including your own allies, tend much more toward that left than the USA does as a whole. Follow that train of thought through to its conclusion, and you'll see what sort of an impact he could have on your foreign relations. Look at how much he'll piss off both foe and friend alike.

Trump is running on purely domestic issues, and I don't doubt that there's a lot there to be fixed, and he's certainly resonating with Joe Average who wants his day to day problems solved. Thing is, the office of the President is also very much a figurehead position - especially on the international stage, and I think there's the real potential for him to be absolutely disastrous for the USA (and her allies like us poor schlubs down here in Australia, following along on the coat-tails) in that arena.

Vanster 03-14-2016 08:39

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CdUT0DyWAAAtDpJ.jpg

Vanster 03-14-2016 08:40

When Donald Trump holds rallies, his supporters aren't sending their best. They***8217;re sending people that have lots of problems, and they***8217;re bringing those problems with them. They***8217;re bringing hatred. They***8217;re bringing bigotry. They***8217;re racists. And some, I assume, are good people.

absent 03-14-2016 08:42

Your problem is that they're White and by gods do you detest White people (who enabled you by taking you in). You hate Trump because he speaks to the White working class.

Pagy 03-14-2016 09:01

so is donald trump still being blamed for the worthless violent ****head bernie supporters starting **** at trump rallies?

RandalltheVandal 03-14-2016 09:12

of course, he's hitler

Gouge 03-14-2016 09:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanster (Post 18541109)

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016...s-nazi-salute/

SuperTrap 03-14-2016 09:57

https://i.chzbgr.com/full/8758836480/h5FE09462/


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 22:36.
Page 8 of 626

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC