Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 625 of 626

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

cogzinofa 11-15-2016 00:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 (Post 18674465)
You are forgetting Option C.

I kick you in the nuts right before I punch you in the mouth for being a commie sympathizer.

I think tehvul is triggered.

cogzinofa 11-15-2016 00:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingSobieski (Post 18674466)
Right, they shouldn't be protesting Trump - he's a symptom, not the cause - they should be protesting the Democratic party that torpedoed the preferred candidate and shoe-horned in an rich bitter old lady and just assumed that everyone would go along with the plot.

yes.

if we want to complain about voter turnout, let's complain about voter turnout.

if we want to complain about rioting, let's complain about rioting.

but one has nothing to do with the other unless we want to go down some path where we explore the possibility that rioting is sometimes related to people feeling as if they weren't heard or that their opinions don't matter.

StapleMammal1 11-15-2016 00:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by cogzinofa (Post 18674468)
I think tehvul is triggered.

Apparently you don't know how to think.

cogzinofa 11-15-2016 00:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 (Post 18674470)
Apparently you don't know how to think.

definitely triggered.

Validuz 11-15-2016 00:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingSobieski (Post 18674466)
Right, they shouldn't be protesting Trump - he's a symptom, not the cause - they should be protesting the Democratic party that torpedoed the preferred candidate and shoe-horned in an rich bitter old lady and just assumed that everyone would go along with the plot.

That's all they've ever done.

It's not like Obama was a good candidate. He was just an establishment black dude who has jew money behind him. His history is riddled with the same type of corruption. For ****'s sake, he's from Chicago.

StapleMammal1 11-15-2016 00:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by cogzinofa (Post 18674469)
yes.

if we want to complain about voter turnout, let's complain about voter turnout.

if we want to complain about rioting, let's complain about rioting.

but one has nothing to do with the other unless we want to go down some path where we explore the possibility that rioting is sometimes related to people feeling as if they weren't heard or that their opinions don't matter.

Scumbags couldn't be bothered to vote but they sure are quick to create chaos out in the streets. To be heard you must first learn to speak. The harsh reality is everyone's opinion doesn't matter. An example is a guy who has never worked or has never done plumbing voicing his opinion about work or plumbing doesn't matter at all.

Thinking. How does it work? Oh and no I'm not some lib commie who needs a safety pin to feel a part of something so I am incapable of being triggered. I'm watching True Detective while laughing at you because you are a dumb ass.

Caden 11-15-2016 00:25

The easiest course of action on any deportation issues, is to start with the illegals in our prison system first.

StapleMammal1 11-15-2016 00:26

**** that. They broke the law coming here and then they broke the law committing a more serious criminal act more than likely against a citizen.

They do their time and then get deported.

Caden 11-15-2016 00:27

Im tired of paying for them. deport them, immediately

Togowack 11-15-2016 00:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 (Post 18674467)
The forthcoming Natural Disasters were going to happen no matter who was President. Furthermore reality is something each individual creates on their own.

Religion does not have any bearing on these matters. Especially a religion, Christianity, which is nothing more than a bastardization of several far more older religions and myths.

If it's the kingdom you seek togo then look within yourself and not outside yourself.

is the TRUMP OF GOD

JUDGEMENT

Yes, disasters are on the way. Disasters bring people together and to repentance. The #1 problem we observe is how the enemy reacts to this victory, which is a result of world wide prayer. I have posted footage from churches in India and other places praying for Trump as president, even in our own city here in Canada doing it.

So long as the church is here the enemy cannot have a strategic win. A strategic win is nuclear war, annihilation of Israel, or the ability to break scripture in any way. Instead he ended up with Trump owning Congress, the Senate, and he will replace 5 supreme justices. Mark Taylor and several other prophets called out a Trump presidency before he even ran.

They can have tactical wins though. The early church was a home movement and happened in the streets. It's no coincidence that Trump rallies brought together entire districts and cities in person and out of social media.

The church will make the Rothschilds, Soros, and puppet masters accountable, while the Left continues to defend them. Jokes on them, when the Church is taken up, they will have the world they want. That's because Christians will pray for judgement upon those ones while they are here on earth.

Esteban_Villa 11-15-2016 00:31

I don't think Trump really brought cities together unless you mean together against him

motoxbudd 11-15-2016 00:32

imo, talk of deportations should just be a deterant to new cummers. wall (or rather tape line with lots of warning signs of death by sentry turret if crossed) + zero tolorance at border checkpoints is what needs to happen.

Togowack 11-15-2016 00:32

Trump supporters are going to march in front of machine gun fire.

The next strategic item is civil war in the church, we're there now. The church has to sort things out

Once Trump repeals 301c, God is going to hold his leaders accountable.

StapleMammal1 11-15-2016 00:32

The church is a control system/business that preys on the weak of mind, heart, and soul. Nothing more. Nothing less. Go started a Je$u$ Chri$t Prince of Pi$$ thread and **** off from this one.

Thanks.

cogzinofa 11-15-2016 00:33

it's amazing that you can get all the right ideas in a paragraph and then come to entirely wrong conclusions.

Quote:

Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 (Post 18674473)
Scumbags couldn't be bothered to vote but they sure are quick to create chaos out in the streets. To be heard you must first learn to speak. The harsh reality is everyone's opinion doesn't matter. An example is a guy who has never worked or has never done plumbing voicing his opinion about work or plumbing doesn't matter at all.

Thinking. How does it work? Oh and no I'm not some lib commie who needs a safety pin to feel a part of something so I am incapable of being triggered. I'm watching True Detective while laughing at you because you are a dumb ass.

still not seeing why voting is some kind of sacred duty you must engage in if you want to complain about anything. first you say people need to learn to speak. then you say not everyone's opinion matters. that's great and all, but it doesn't explain why voting is such a sacred duty that everyone must participate in if they want the right to question authority.

I'm not saying people should be out there rioting or protesting. I think they're idiots regardless of whether or not they voted. I think it's logically inconsistent and moronic to complain about trump not willing to honor election results and then say you're not going to honor the election results. I think it's stupid to only care about the electoral college when you lose. I think the electoral college itself is a pretty stupid and anti-democratic idea but we still have it so that's the way it is. everyone knew the rules going into this election season.

hell, I'm in CA. I'd love for it to be by popular vote alone because then someone would give a **** what california thinks. texans and new yorkers probably feel the same way. florida does it right. florida has as many electoral votes as NY but I guarantee the average florida voter's opinion mattered more than the average new york voter.

so why is voting so important and sacred?

cael 11-15-2016 00:34

the good lord papa jesus has seen fit to place his servant pence in the white house

i pray and trust he will put ben carson and sarah palin in there too

Togowack 11-15-2016 00:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 (Post 18674482)
The church is a control system/business that preys on the weak of mind, heart, and soul. Nothing more. Nothing less. Go started a Je$u$ Chri$t Prince of Pi$$ thread and **** off from this one.

Thanks.

The Church system is as you describe. Since they bought into the babylonian system, they lost their authority, and 90% of them are going down. Take satisfaction in that at least, I do.

StapleMammal1 11-15-2016 00:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caden (Post 18674477)
Im tired of paying for them. deport them, immediately

If the 25 cents a year you might be paying to help keep criminals where they belong is hurting your purse then let me know. I'm sure I can find several $ worth of quarters in the bottom of my couch.

StapleMammal1 11-15-2016 00:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by cogzinofa (Post 18674483)
so why is voting so important and sacred?

One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.
- Plato

Quote:

Originally Posted by Togowack (Post 18674486)
they lost their authority

You can not lose something you never had.

KingSobieski 11-15-2016 00:44

Fact: CA has the worst drivers in the USA

StapleMammal1 11-15-2016 00:46

California is a **** hole. Norcal and Socal all ****.

Just like NY, South Florida, South Texas, and Oregon.

motoxbudd 11-15-2016 00:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 (Post 18674487)
If the 25 cents a year you might be paying to help keep criminals where they belong is hurting your purse then let me know. I'm sure I can find several $ worth of quarters in the bottom of my couch.

in 2015, fed raped me for over 40k, n i still got over 8k tax bill remaining. state+local+fed stole over 43% of my 2015 hard earned money. i took a year off work cuz of that obnoxious bull****, and if hilldog got ****in elected, i was fully ready to quit my career in favor for early retirement to my vaycay cabin in da woods, complete with chickens. as it stands, im fairly confident trump will start to fix this socialist **** show n let usa thrive once again. i start new career job next monday, paying 450/mo for private health insurance and 1k/mo gifted to feds for 2015 taxes. **** obama

StapleMammal1 11-15-2016 00:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by motoxbudd (Post 18674491)
in 2015, fed raped me for over 40k, n i still got over 8k tax bill remaining. state+local+fed stole over 43% of my 2015 hard earned money. i took a year off work cuz of that obnoxious bull****, and if hilldog got ****in elected, i was fully ready to quit my career in favor for early retirement to my vaycay cabin in da woods, complete with chickens. as it stands, im fairly confident trump will start to fix this socialist **** show n let usa thrive once again. i start new career job next monday, paying 450/mo for private health insurance and 1k/mo gifted to feds for 2015 taxes. **** obama

You took a year off work when you owed 8k? WTF is wrong with you?

Dude file for chap 7 bankruptcy and retire.

MadHatSam 11-15-2016 01:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caden (Post 18674475)
The easiest course of action on any deportation issues, is to start with the illegals in our prison system first.

Seriously, even an open border globalist like me thinks you should get deported if you are convicted of a felony and undocumented. Banned permanently if the crime was violent.

Of course I also want to decriminalize most recreational drugs.

cogzinofa 11-15-2016 01:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 (Post 18674488)
One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.
- Plato

"War is the continuation of politics by other means."
- Carl von Clausewitz

you want to have a quote war or do you want to tell me why voting matters?

Esteban_Villa 11-15-2016 01:42

I see a lot of answers people are having through a firm libertarian and 1776 doctrinal-founded stance for those young democrats who went to Clinton's side through badgering and beating into not wanting to be labeled 'extremists' (racists).

Gays banned from being with their partners in hospitals since they aren't recognized? Pursuit of happiness, quit ****ing with them and let be happy.

Tired of being represented by other interests far away from where you live and where most of you agree something should be different through multiple layers of self government. Let the states decide on a whole myriad of issues.

Large DoD and militarized police force that encumbers the budget? Decrease the standing Army.

Even open borders is in certain republican Libertarian thought..ones that decrease the importance of national identity which I argue against, but welcome arguments against.

The main issues that would need to be reconciled is gun control and environmental regulations.

Given I would elevate environment concerns my friends espouse to the status of national security concern (forced migrations of people who do not like America, natural disasters destabilizing the economy), it would make since for Libertarian minded people to ask for the social contract to be placed into 'war mode' to tackle that threat on that specific issue...unless of course it's not really that much of a threat, and/or people don't want to take the necessary sacrifices via rationing to curb it and just want to ***** and whine about something.

Ironically Trump's policies are grounded along these lines by and large, and his main area of reconciliation he needs to make is, in accordance with his 60 minutes interview, having federal law 'trump' state law on gun control. I would argue a strict constitutional stance as to federal jurisdiction over such an issue (enforcement of the 2nd amendment and the supreme court rulings broadening it to cover private firearm use), while the implied rights become jurisdiction of the states, gay civil unions...notice not marriage as it's religious and would be covered by the 1st amendment. then it would be up to congress to do it's job and make new amendments to bring issues under federal control.

Trump will end up helping these guys out more than the current Dem party will by strengthening their voice and they will attempt to vote him out in 4 years. A true leader raises even his detractors to a higher status than before, and increased political voice is the most pure way of raising someone's power in our form of government.

Had a very interesting conversation with a gay lady this weekend, friend of a friend. Safety clip and everything. The only thing I couldn't come to any sort of agreement on was kicking illegals out. she took the moralistic 'feelings' stance, I took the 'rule of law' stance. There is no middle ground and that's our primary issue in the justice system today. try to fix bad guys, or punish them? everything else there was a ton of common ground. I don't fault for someone for thinking with their heart and caring about them to the point of wanting to make an exception, but I'm concerned with down stream effects of making exceptions and the lack of proper enforcement of borders (national identity). The main thing I made clear to her is no government should be the arbiter of extremist thought, as she being down with other girls is extremist in some areas which is improper, as the issue becomes 'mandated morality' or 'free will morality'...well we're the land of the free, right? so I vote for that one. so, don't start telling others they are extremist as you are opening yourself to attack. we're all extremist in one way or another and it's up for society to discuss and form conclusions on what is right or wrong (good for society), not take the cheap route and point to the government and say 'well they said so, so it must be true!'

JoMo 11-15-2016 01:48

Trump has already telegraphed that all illegals won't be kicked out. He wants to get the violent criminals out, along with border security. Then he says he'll 'take a breath' and figure out what to do then. That's basically admitting that he's not going to remove all the illegals. So expect something like Reagan amnesty, only hopefully this time they actually do border security first.

havax 11-15-2016 02:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by cogzinofa (Post 18674505)
"War is the continuation of politics by other means."
- Carl von Clausewitz

you want to have a quote war or do you want to tell me why voting matters?

sigh

you're right, cogz. voting doesn't matter. tell all your lib buddies.

cogzinofa 11-15-2016 02:13

no, voting matters.

but it's a lot more complicated than "OMG you should like totally be voting" or "u shud vote or stfu".

pithy phrases and quotes from greeks that didn't let women or slaves vote are about as useful as a **** in a teapot.

starwolf_nexus 11-15-2016 02:35

Quote:

Had a very interesting conversation with a gay lady this weekend, friend of a friend. Safety clip and everything. The only thing I couldn't come to any sort of agreement on was kicking illegals out. she took the moralistic 'feelings' stance, I took the 'rule of law' stance. There is no middle ground and that's our primary issue in the justice system today. try to fix bad guys, or punish them? everything else there was a ton of common ground.
More like her fake moralistic approach, there's nothing moral about allowing someone to rob resources you and your kinsmen/countrymen/etc... devoted to the education and well being of your offspring and your country's future.

It wasn't Illegals paying taxes to build those nice school systems illegals are using. It isn't Illegals paying taxes so that schools and courthouses and other government services are able to hire linguists to service them, It isn't Illegals paying to have extra paper forms specially made for a secondary language that they can use, etc...

It costs US resources to service THEM, that's resources devoted away from OUR children's future and our country's infrastructure so that they can compete in OUR nation while siphoning away resources and contributing very little.

Brasstax 11-15-2016 02:41

Here we go

Police raid mosques, flats across Germany as government bans Islamist group

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-ge...KBN13A0MY?il=0

Brasstax 11-15-2016 02:49

Also - more Portland mugshots
http://cdn20.patchcdn.com/users/2287...60461-3882.jpg

A 14 year old was in a car. The protesters blocked a bridge - again. So - the 14 year old jumped out and opened fire with a Tek 9 after asking them to move. 'Murica.

Esteban_Villa 11-15-2016 02:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by starwolf_nexus (Post 18674522)
More like her fake moralistic approach, there's nothing moral about allowing someone to rob resources you and your kinsmen/countrymen/etc... devoted to the education and well being of your offspring and your country's future.

It wasn't Illegals paying taxes to build those nice school systems illegals are using. It isn't Illegals paying taxes so that schools and courthouses and other government services are able to hire linguists to service them, It isn't Illegals paying to have extra paper forms specially made for a secondary language that they can use, etc...

It costs US resources to service THEM, that's resources devoted away from OUR children's future and our country's infrastructure so that they can compete in OUR nation while siphoning away resources and contributing very little.

Charity to others you have no vested interest in other than being a human is a common practice and accepted via millenia of practice.

Also killing all the leadership in the land next door and having your buds move in is also, but has fallen out of favor since the '40s.

I'm not saying either is right, but if the country decided to give x resources to y people cause you want to help them is fine, we argue things on a national level and your opinion is more in line with minem but her's isn't as poor as you argue, just not nuanced and fairly raw.

It's also used as a cause to interject ourselves, for better or worse, to get involved in conflicts such as helping the Yazidi people when Isis were going to throw about 50k of them into a pit if they were able to starve them to death. It cost us a lot of money, risked american lives, and maybe we will get a friendly government out of it? Maybe..?

I like keeping as many doors as open and acts of generosity as a back-end way of making others like us can have long term benefits when properly applied, and shouldn't be discounted as a valid political tool.

ScooBySnaCk 11-15-2016 03:02

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN1390HL

He looks sad knowing his **** is about to get ripped out

Captain Tele 11-15-2016 03:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brasstax (Post 18674526)
Also - more Portland mugshots
http://cdn20.patchcdn.com/users/2287...60461-3882.jpg

A 14 year old was in a car. The protesters blocked a bridge - again. So - the 14 year old jumped out and opened fire with a Tek 9 after asking them to move. 'Murica.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJkjLoZuxbQ

some classy folks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMZeJLm-xnw

maybe highway at night bad place to not get hit by cars?

Brasstax 11-15-2016 03:08

I just recognized a guy I know in one of the mugshots. He's just a stupid kid. I feel bad because he lives with his parents who took him back in after he ****ed up a little while ago and he was getting his **** back together. The fact that he got sucked into this ass-hattery is just stupid. They probably threw him out again. Dip****.

Esteban_Villa 11-15-2016 03:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Tele (Post 18674531)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJkjLoZuxbQ

some classy folks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMZeJLm-xnw

maybe highway at night bad place to not get hit by cars?

mob mentality at it's finest in both anger and stupid forms

Captain Tele 11-15-2016 03:20

seriously....their mob mentality making great argument for popular vote over electoral college

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlHo-F1z_aw

also.....this is pure EL OH EL

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/...JohnOliver.png

maybe i should thank john oliver for trump winning

ArakAtak 11-15-2016 03:36

Pretty sure this thread has achieved it's purpose.

Pls lock and HOF before Dem crybaby stuff ruins the sweet pages of Trumpiphant Victory

Although I would like to see a gif made of Trump's face on King Kong on the Empire State with Hillary & cronies being swatted in their biplanes

then lock

ScooBySnaCk 11-15-2016 03:41

https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...1f&oe=58C7FB6D


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:39.
Page 625 of 626

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC