Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 24 of 626

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

Kerosene31 03-22-2016 10:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18544507)
It isn't just Mexicans that are problematic, there's a lot of countries south of Mexico as well. If you look at the FBI's most wanted (categories) you'll find that most of them have ties to Mexico.
https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/murders

The issue is that Mexico can't or won't properly enforce border security due to the cartels.

Let me know how many countries border Canada.......

http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~cas7/ladder.jpg

Pagy 03-22-2016 10:41

im not trying to say that keeping mexicans out is good, just that if you play the terrorist card i would question the validity given the canadian boarder

Kerosene31 03-22-2016 11:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pagy (Post 18544513)
im not trying to say that keeping mexicans out is good, just that if you play the terrorist card i would question the validity given the canadian boarder

Right it is a bull**** argument and people know it. You can get into the US with a visa and just overstay. You don't need to swim over the Rio Grande.

And yeah, people probably don't know that massive stretches of the Canadian border are completely open.

It is just a dumb argument by people who really don't understand facts, or at least want to hide their racism behind something else.

JoMo 03-22-2016 11:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pagy (Post 18544513)
im not trying to say that keeping mexicans out is good, just that if you play the terrorist card i would question the validity given the canadian boarder

The problem individuals aren't coming from Canada though. The drugs aren't coming from Canada. They are coming from the cartels on the southern border.

Pagy 03-22-2016 11:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerosene31 (Post 18544532)
Right it is a bull**** argument and people know it. You can get into the US with a visa and just overstay. You don't need to swim over the Rio Grande.

And yeah, people probably don't know that massive stretches of the Canadian border are completely open.

It is just a dumb argument by people who really don't understand facts, or at least want to hide their racism behind something else.

not that i *dont think border policy importance is inflated for elections, but its hard for us to understand when we dont live there.

Kerosene31 03-22-2016 11:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pagy (Post 18544535)
not that i think border policy importance is inflated for elections, but its hard for us to understand when we dont live there.

Drug cartels bribe and murder to sell drugs. I think they'll find a way over, under or around a concrete wall. Hell, they'll probably just bribe or extort someone near a door.

Gandalf 03-22-2016 11:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18544534)
The problem individuals aren't coming from Canada though. The drugs aren't coming from Canada. They are coming from the cartels on the southern border.

Never heard of BC Bud?

Mexican Weed is ****.

The best pot is grown up here in the Pacific NW.

Meth is also a booming business.

JoMo 03-22-2016 11:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gandalf (Post 18544541)
Never heard of BC Bud?

Mexican Weed is ****.

The best pot is grown up here in the Pacific NW.

Meth is also a booming business.

That's weed. Several states have legalized weed. I'm talking about heroin, which New Hampshire has a big problem with... and it's not coming from Canada.

JoMo 03-22-2016 11:39

Prophet Trump:

JAN. 27, 2016

Donald Trump Finds New City to Insult: Brussels

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/28/wo...=tw-share&_r=1


***8220;There is something going on, Maria,***8221; he said. ***8220;Go to Brussels. Go to Paris. Go to different places. There is something going on and it***8217;s not good, where they want Shariah law, where they want this, where they want things that ***8212; you know, there has to be some assimilation. There is no assimilation. There is something bad going on.***8221;

***8220;You go to Brussels ***8212; I was in Brussels a long time ago, 20 years ago, so beautiful, everything is so beautiful ***8212; it***8217;s like living in a hellhole right now,***8221;

Kerosene31 03-22-2016 11:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18544546)
That's weed. Several states have legalized weed. I'm talking about heroin, which New Hampshire has a big problem with... and it's not coming from Canada.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ront/?page=all

http://www.insightcrime.org/news-ana...ng-mexico-ties

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/canadia...sled-1.2737799

JoMo 03-22-2016 11:50

"By comparison (with Mexico), the scale of drug violence and trafficking in Canada is minuscule."

Still appears the southern border is the biggest problem. Second article mentions the ties between Mexican drug cartels and Canadians. So the major problem still remains the southern border.

MadHatSam 03-22-2016 11:51

The major problem is the drug war itself.

Kerosene31 03-22-2016 11:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18544555)
"By comparison (with Mexico), the scale of drug violence and trafficking in Canada is minuscule."

Still appears the southern border is the biggest problem. Second article mentions the ties between Mexican drug cartels and Canadians. So the major problem still remains the southern border.

Of course it is, but I'll guess $20 billion dollars could be used much more effectively.

Building a wall is the stupid kind of thing an 8 year old would think up.

JoMo 03-22-2016 12:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerosene31 (Post 18544558)
Of course it is, but I'll guess $20 billion dollars could be used much more effectively.

Building a wall is the stupid kind of thing an 8 year old would think up.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerosene31 (Post 18544497)
Hungary had tons of migrants literally wandering in. A wall makes sense. The wall isn't perfect but it doesn't have to be, they'll go to another country without a wall.

Well, which is it?

MC Hamster 03-22-2016 12:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterGnr (Post 18544488)
I don't want a leader that the other countries like. I want one who is capable and experienced, and by God proud to be an American. You guys are happy to see an apologizer in chief running the US cause it makes you feel better

That's well and good, but that's not the sentiment I was responding to. The claim was made that Obama was an embarrassment on the world stage. That's simply not true.


However, on the subject... That question wasn't a matter of "like", it was about having confidence in them. That leader is the person that represents your country to the world. Like it or not, and be it fair or not, that's something that you really should be concerned about - because the way that the USA is perceived by the rest of the world does have a significant impact on you domestically. Trade and security (both in terms of people wanting to actually attack you and how willing potential allies are to join you in your efforts abroad and hence the strain on your own military) are two areas that immediately leap to mind.

I'm not suggesting it be your primary concern when you go out to vote, but it's really not something you should dismiss out of hand. Like it or not, there really is a 'rest of the world' out there, and it really does impact on your life.

Kerosene31 03-22-2016 12:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18544564)
Well, which is it?

A $20 billion dollar wall is stupid.

There is a difference. If one or two European countries puts up a fence and their neighbors do not, it keeps people out because why bother with the fence?

However when crossing the fence/wall is the only option, you cross the wall.

Also I know it is hard to understand, but:

Mexicans =/= Islamic extremists

One wants to cut our lawns, the other wants to cut our heads off.

havax 03-22-2016 12:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouCypher (Post 18544322)
It costs almost $400 million/year to run.

it costs 3.6 billion dollars a year to keep prisons running in new york alone. what's your point?

MadHatSam 03-22-2016 12:19

780 people in gitmo, 76000 in the NY prison system. What was your point?

naptown 03-22-2016 12:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerosene31 (Post 18544567)
A $20 billion dollar wall is stupid.



Mexicans =/= Islamic extremists

One wants to cut our lawns, the other wants to cut our heads off.

http://shoebat.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/10c.jpg

take note

thats not arabic

#JustWantToCutOurLawns

havax 03-22-2016 12:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadHatSam (Post 18544573)
780 people in gitmo, 76000 in the NY prison system. What was your point?

point is, you think it's going to cost any less to build a military prison here in the united states to keep these high profile terrorists in?

doubtful

Kerosene31 03-22-2016 12:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by naptown (Post 18544574)
take note

thats not arabic

#JustWantToCutOurLawns

Yeah who would you rather sit next to on an airplane... a Mexican drug dealer or someone from ISIS... yeah.

Relating Mexican Cartels to people who blow up airports is on a scale of stupid high even for here.

naptown 03-22-2016 12:29

they just want 2 cut our lawns bro

MadHatSam 03-22-2016 12:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by havax (Post 18544576)
point is, you think it's going to cost any less to build a military prison here in the united states to keep these high profile terrorists in?

doubtful

Supermax in the US costs about 75k per inmate, would come to about 60 million per year compared to 400 million I think 60 is less. Maybe double check the math.

havax 03-22-2016 12:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadHatSam (Post 18544583)
Supermax in the US costs about 75k per inmate, would come to about 60 million per year compared to 400 million I think 60 is less. Maybe double check the math.

there is no way in hell these guys are going to a standard supermax prison. the military will build a separate prison for these ****s so they can torture them in privacy if they have to.

KingSobieski 03-22-2016 12:56

Concrete cube in the middle of a desert how hard is that

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

CapnPyro 03-22-2016 12:59

when you're running for president and there's a muslim attack in belgium
http://i.imgur.com/ZZ8rEH8.gifv

especially after the NY Times wrongly misquoted you saying you were attacking Brussels by saying it's ripe for an attack a month ago - http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/28/wo...-brussels.html

KingSobieski 03-22-2016 13:36

Trump is an Oracle.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Gouge 03-22-2016 14:58

Megyn Kelly announced last night that her job is really stressful and shes taking a undisclosed amount of time away to spend time with her family at Disney World.

This is the same thing that happened the last time Trump went after her, she took time off the air. Personally i think Roger Ailes is telling her to take vacation time because not only are her co-workers tired of her **** so are the viewers.

Shes basically the Rachel Maddow version of Fox at this point.

Greedo909 03-22-2016 15:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by MC Hamster (Post 18544434)
So a party should just endorse anyone who's popular enough to win them the election and wants to be considered their representative? Even if he doesn't actually represent their values?

Honestly, not picking that guy is actually showing a bit of backbone, standing up for the principles of the party even at its own expense. That's actually kinda admirable. That's saying "We know this guy is popular, and we know we could win with him.. but doing so would be sacrificing what we stand for, and we'd rather take the risk on losing the election than doing that."

As much as I despise party politics, I find it vaguely noble that those 'in the biz' can actually show some principle when it comes down to it.

What Trump says is what the majority of individuals who identify as Republicans actually believe. What Trump says is what most Republican politicians have also said up until the point that Trump started becoming popular for saying it. Republicans are beginning to wake up and realize that this is not actually what the party stands for, it is merely lip service.

The noble Republicans that you claim have backbone have done nothing but grandstand against liberal policy in public, then endorse it behind closed doors(not unlike Obama on civil rights for example).

I'm not sure why you think I give a flying **** about whether the party endorses Trump. In fact I kind of hope they do pull every trick and rule change in the book to put another loser like Romney or Kasich into the nomination, thus alienating the majority of their voter base into boycotting the party. You want to focus on the minutia of party rules, but the big picture is we have two parties that make their own rules and have a monopoly on the entire political system. I don't want to reform the republican party, I want to see people grow out of the immature notion that the major parties are anything but a distraction.

FFS, do you even believe the drivel you are posting? Is your hatred for Trump so great that you are actually calling the Republican party elites noble and having backbone for openly admitting that they are running a giant scam to keep themselves in power? Or are you just being irrationally contrarian to everything I say because I called you out several pages back and you can't let it go?

Dramatic, Little Known GOP Rule Change Takes Choice Of Presidential Candidate Away From Rank And File Republicans And Hands It To Party Elite | Forbes

JoMo 03-22-2016 15:46

^^ To be fair, the Democrat party does the exact same thing ^^

Greedo909 03-22-2016 15:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18544667)
^^ To be fair, the Democrat party does the exact same thing ^^

Yep, as the Sanders supporters have realized.

RandalltheVandal 03-22-2016 15:54

ya what greedo said.

coombz 03-22-2016 15:56

what MC Hamster is missing (and he can be forgiven, as he is a foreign ****) is that the GOP is not being noble and not supporting Trump because of their lofty principles, it's because he's a loose cannon that the establishment cannot utterly control

you can surely see why that would be attractive to a lot of people

in fact, it's quite clever. Trump wins both ways. he wins the dumbass vote with his populist rhetoric, and he wins a lot of the informed vote by being anti-establishment :bigthumb:

Kerosene31 03-22-2016 15:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by coombz (Post 18544674)
what MC Hamster is missing (and he can be forgiven, as he is a foreign ****) is that the GOP is not being noble and not supporting Drumpf because of their lofty principles, it's because he's a loose cannon that the establishment cannot utterly control

you can surely see why that would be attractive to a lot of people

in fact, it's quite clever. Drumpf wins both ways. he wins the dumbass vote with his populist rhetoric, and he wins a lot of the informed vote by being anti-establishment :bigthumb:

Trump has run on his own money. As much as I don't like him, he owes nothing to anyone. No other politician can say that, even Bernie.

NightTrain 03-22-2016 16:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerosene31 (Post 18544567)
However when crossing the fence/wall is the only option, you cross the wall.

http://history-behind-game-of-throne...ice-attack.gif

RandalltheVandal 03-22-2016 16:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by coombz (Post 18544674)
what MC Hamster is missing (and he can be forgiven, as he is a foreign ****

no. i dont comment on British or Aussie politics because i KNOW i dont know **** about it.

**** him and those who THINK they understand whats going on here. You can talk about it all you want, just do it knowing you sound like an idiot to the 99% of the people on this forum( all 20 of us)

Veniggs 03-22-2016 16:13

mchamster is essentially a neocon. ive actually seen this irl with "liberals" too. they'd support murderers like gwb, rove, cheney, etc over someone like trump, because trump says "mean things" while establishment democrats and republicans do patently, planned evil things that ruin the lives of people all around the god damn earth

noble republicans? give me a ****ing break. ****ing dink.

Fool 03-22-2016 16:36

Obama has killed thousands of more people than Trump has.

JoMo 03-22-2016 18:25

Jews dig the Trumpinator.

Trump Yarmulkes Are Biggest Seller at AIPAC Conference

http://freebeacon.com/issues/trump-y...ac-conference/


If yarmulke sales are any indication of voter attitudes, Donald Trump was the clear winner at AIPAC on Monday night.

Marc Daniels, a vendor selling campaign logo kippas outside the American Israel Public Affairs Committee conference in Washington, D.C. on Monday evening, said the ***8220;Donald Trump 2016***8221; cap was his most popular item by far.

Daniels said he was ***8220;inundated***8221; with requests for the Trump yarmulkes from conference-goers and sold out almost immediately.

***8220;I totally underestimated the degree of support that Jewish people who are attending this event have for Trump,***8221; said Daniels, who runs an online yarmulke shop called Marc***8217;s Garden Jubilee. ***8220;I probably had about 50 inquiries for Trump yarmulkes that I could not fulfill.***8221;

Daniels said he sold two or three Ted Cruz yarmulkes and three or four for John Kasich. By 8 p.m. on Monday, the vendor said he only had Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders caps left over, and was finding those tougher to unload.

Trump, Cruz, Kasich and Clinton spoke at the AIPAC Policy Conference on Monday. Sanders did not attend the event.

http://s2.freebeacon.com/up/2016/03/...rcyarmulke.jpg

samUwell 03-22-2016 18:31

^interesting.

I would not have thought the Joos would be interested in Trump. Makes me not want to vote for him even more. :lol:


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 16:36.
Page 24 of 626

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC