Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 101 of 626

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

Gandalf 06-03-2016 09:32

Obama is racist too. Somehow that's ok though, because he's black(ish).

Oh, he doesn't just come out and say it, but anytime he starts a sentence with "there are some people" think he's really saying "crackers".

HumDumpin 06-03-2016 10:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gandalf (Post 18583242)
Obama is racist too. Somehow that's ok though, because he's black(ish).

Oh, he doesn't just come out and say it, but anytime he starts a sentence with "there are some people" think he's really saying "crackers".

something an sjw would say

Reggs 06-03-2016 10:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wiglaf (Post 18583233)
It's not like crying wolf, it's just that you guys don't even care.
More like this I guess:
Why It’s Pointless to Fact-Check Donald Trump | Vanity Fair

You don't think there is a trend of liberals immediately calling anyone they disagree with racist, sexist, misogynistic, or ____phobic?

They're working off a one play playbook and it's not working anymore. No one is taking that seriously anymore because it's so overdone.

Fool 06-03-2016 11:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wiglaf (Post 18583227)

List for the lazy:

1. Allegedly not renting to black people in the 70s.
2. Alleged racism in his casinos in the 80s by having black dealers removed at high roller requests, and various hearsay stories
3. Did not immediately denounce David Duke support
http://i.imgur.com/2NpPami.jpg
4. Questioned Obama's citizenship
5. Generalizes about minorities
6. He badmouthed Native Americans in the Casino industry
7. Had the nerve to encourage mob justice on a woman savagely raped in Central Park
8. Condoned a black man being beaten after he disrupted a rally
9. Called two people passionate for beating up a mexican in his name
10. Stereotyped Jews by saying they're good negotiators and political strategists


I mean ****, it's practically Hitler.

Odio 06-03-2016 11:35

He is literally basically Hitler.

SuperTrap 06-03-2016 11:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wiglaf (Post 18583233)
It's not like crying wolf, it's just that you guys don't even care.
More like this I guess:
Why Itâ***8364;***8482;s Pointless to Fact-Check Donald Trump | Vanity Fair

The thing is I'm tired of people trying to make me feel guilty because I'm white. i had nothing to do with slavery and I worked my ass off for what I have. That means I was treated like **** and then directly **** on for years but I remained respectful and did my time and now I'm comfortable. I didn't get it because I'm white.

I'm also tired of the bull**** speak from politicians.. so tired in fact I'm willing to vote for a guy who will, most likely **** us all but at least the ****ing isn't painted in scratch and sniff and I know it's coming.

HumDumpin 06-03-2016 12:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperTrap (Post 18583265)
I'm tired of people trying to make me feel

PEER PRESSURE DON'T BE RACIST

Captain Tele 06-03-2016 12:55

dealy loves black people

he saw one in a movie one time

then he went back to living in the deep woods of VT/CT

Fool 06-03-2016 12:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18583141)


I mean look at what she was wearing and tell me she didn't deserve it. /Triggered

Flash 06-03-2016 12:59

Hey wiglaf, heres an idea. Actually reply to somebody versus posting countless liberal opinion pieces.

Here is the Donald Trump quote that you claim makes him a racist:

"When Mexico sends its people, they***8217;re not sending their best. They***8217;re not sending you. They***8217;re not sending you. They***8217;re sending people that have lots of problems, and they***8217;re bringing those problems with us. They***8217;re bringing drugs. They***8217;re bringing crime. They***8217;re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

Can you honestly not see that he is talking about illegal immigrants here? If not, please explain your position.

Captain Tele 06-03-2016 12:59

proof that trump hates women

wish they threw horchata at her too

then raped her to death with a churro

then placed a mexican flag over her corpse

so LouCy and wigglelaf can feel better about all this white shame they have

Captain Tele 06-03-2016 13:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flash (Post 18583314)
Hey wiglaf, heres an idea. Actually reply to somebody versus posting countless liberal opinion pieces.

better

Seven Reasons Why Donald Trump Would Make a Terrible President

google found this for me

i didn't read it

don't care to

but it is all i need to continue posting in this thread

i don't care about hillary...but i will defend her to the death

and call the other candidate racist

StapleMammal1 06-03-2016 13:05

Godless commies.

Sent from my Samsung S6 Active using Tapatalk

HumDumpin 06-03-2016 13:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18583310)
I mean look at what she was wearing and tell me she didn't deserve it. /Triggered

She should've worn layers like we do up here in New Hampshire

Captain Tele 06-03-2016 13:24

u mean a liberal hijab

so u can hide in your safe space while being tolerant

https://tblawg.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/sick-guy.jpg

Fool 06-03-2016 13:29

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svaGiSj8Pdo

Here are some peaceful protesters clashing with Trump supporters after they got good and riled up after his violent rhetoric yesterday

-SS- 06-03-2016 13:31

201 pages of proof that leftwing ideology is a mental disorder.

Captain Tele 06-03-2016 13:31

^^^

adding on to that

Quote:

Following the stunning scenes of sucker-punching, flag-burning, spitting, and kicking from Mexican-flag-wearing anti-Trump protesters overnight, San Jose mayor Tom Liccardo - a Democrat and vocal Hillary Clinton supporter - told the Associated Press that Donald Trump was responsible for the violence.
Trump Blamed For San Jose Riots By Clinton-Supporting Mayor

sounds like another wiglaf

Fool 06-03-2016 13:35

Has to shift the blame since he told the police to stand down

Dangerdoggie 06-03-2016 13:39

https://i.sli.mg/0GKJKG.png

-SS- 06-03-2016 13:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Tele (Post 18583347)
^^^

adding on to that



Trump Blamed For San Jose Riots By Clinton-Supporting Mayor

sounds like another wiglaf

These ****ing people are off the wall insane.

Leftists have now justified that a woman was asking for it because of the way she was dressed.

It's her fault for being 'provocative'.

havax 06-03-2016 13:40

let the violence and hate flow

it only makes trump stronger

more supporters every day

Captain Tele 06-03-2016 13:42

can u imagine an angry mob of white people chasing down a colored minority and beating them in the street for being a hillary/obama suppoter?

the cops just standing and watching it

can u imagine if any of this was flipped around?

i see a **** ton of racism alright. establishment promoted and sponsored racism.

a civil war is going to erupt if this keeps up

Captain Tele 06-03-2016 13:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by -SS- (Post 18583356)
These ****ing people are off the wall insane.

Leftists have now justified that a woman was asking for it because of the way she was dressed.

It's her fault for being 'provocative'.

these people have proven one thing to me over and over again

that they believe in nothing higher than "**** you" I will get mine

given any cost......any measure

including the downfall of this entire nation, everything it ever stood for, and your families death at the hand of angry mobs/riots

this is why those politicians they support feel such desperation to take the guns away from law abiding citizens....if they don't hurry up and accomplish that trayvon martins are going to be hitting the sidewalks everywhere soon

Flash 06-03-2016 13:50

I'm just amazed that people like dealy and wiglaf can condone this kind of thing.

Captain Tele 06-03-2016 13:52

Lou just hopes he can climax before he asphyxiates like David Carradine

otherwise it was all in vain

[N]PRIME189 06-03-2016 13:54

Would be racist to prosecute those sucker punchers I guess

Flash 06-03-2016 13:54

The lack of police intervention is astonishing. I can't even being to wrap my head around how these people aren't being arrested and charged.

SuperTrap 06-03-2016 13:55

Well there's hate crime and then just regular crime without hate

-SS- 06-03-2016 13:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Tele (Post 18583359)
these people have proven one thing to me over and over again

that they believe in nothing higher than "**** you" I will get mine

given any cost......any measure

including the downfall of this entire nation, everything it ever stood for, and your families death at the hand of angry mobs/riots

this is why those politicians they support feel such desperation to take the guns away from law abiding citizens....if they don't hurry up and accomplish that trayvon martins are going to be hitting the sidewalks everywhere soon

Pretty much.

What you can also learn from them-

you get to pay for my beliefs
if you dont pay for my beliefs, you're greedy / selfish
whats yours is ours and whats mine is mine
anyone who doesnt accept my views is a racist, bigot, misogynist, etc.
anyone who makes money has screwed the poor (unless they are soros or other leftwing millionaires / billionaires then it's legit)
no shame despite being refuted
only the narrative matters
lying is acceptable as long they do it
make accusations that they are guilty of

I'm sure we can list alot more, but there is a great start.

-SS- 06-03-2016 13:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flash (Post 18583366)
I'm just amazed that people like dealy and wiglaf can condone this kind of thing.

lol

You really think they ever would say anything against their side doing this ****?

These are the kind of people who smile when they see this happen to people they oppose. They just wont publicly state it and certainly wouldnt come out against it.

SuperTrap 06-03-2016 14:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Tele (Post 18583359)
if they don't hurry up and accomplish that trayvon martins are going to be hitting the sidewalks everywhere soon

tick,
tick,
tick.

-SS- 06-03-2016 15:18

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CCkHSqCWAAIxXwX.jpg

Fool 06-03-2016 15:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flash (Post 18583373)
The lack of police intervention is astonishing. I can't even being to wrap my head around how these people aren't being arrested and charged.

Because that changes the narrative. Arresting these people would make it evident who is being violent. Christ you can see it in just the headlines, what few there are about this disgusting display. Protestors clash with Trump supoorters. Clash implies direct opposition between two forces. Then you see the video and its entirely one sided, people being ganged up on, sucker punched, chased. Hell one guy got hit with a bag of rocks merely for walking away while holding a sign. There is no possible justification, hence the complete media silence.

I'd love to see the videos of Trump hordes intimidating, threatening, and assaulting all of the peaceful demonstrators. I mean the phones are everywhere recording them right?

Flash 06-03-2016 15:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18583437)
Because that changes the narrative. Arresting these people would make it evident who is being violent. Christ you can see it in just the headlines, what few there are about this disgusting display. Protestors clash with Trump supoorters. Clash implies direct opposition between two forces. Then you see the video and its entirely one sided, people being ganged up on, sucker punched, chased. Hell one guy got hit with a bag of rocks merely for walking away while holding a sign. There is no possible justification, hence the complete media silence.

I'd love to see the videos of Trump hordes intimidating, threatening, and assaulting all of the peaceful demonstrators. I mean the phones are everywhere recording them right?

I know the bias exist, it is just so glaring and jaw dropping that I have trouble digesting it. I can't understand how people on the left even condone this kind of thing. When I saw Trump protesters throwing punches (all 2 of them) at the Arizona convention it made me sick.

coombz 06-03-2016 15:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wiglaf (Post 18583233)
It's not like crying wolf, it's just that you guys don't even care.

uhh dude this is tribalwar and you're in a Trump thread

a politician who openly shares their prejudices is what a lot of people have been waiting for literally all their lives

labelling Trump a racist is not going to turn off people who are racists and spend most of their days posting racist **** :ftard:

Veniggs 06-03-2016 15:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18583344)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svaGiSj8Pdo

Here are some peaceful protesters clashing with Trump supporters after they got good and riled up after his violent rhetoric yesterday

globalist racist vanster rejoices

Ztir 06-03-2016 15:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by coombz (Post 18583452)
uhh dude this is tribalwar and you're in a Trump thread

a politician who openly shares their prejudices is what a lot of people have been waiting for literally all their lives

labelling Trump a racist is not going to turn off people who are racists and spend most of their days posting racist **** :ftard:

Stfu commie

coombz 06-03-2016 15:51

u will plz address me with my full title of 'uk commie'

Ztir 06-03-2016 15:53

Something something venezuela


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:52.
Page 101 of 626

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC