dear tribalwar,

MadBoFo

Contributor
I've gotten phone calls about things happening on this site. I would like to make a few things clear. I am not interested in participating in this forum any longer. I do not have a smurf account. I do not post here as someone else, because I don't really care about anyone here, and anyone I do care about has alternate means of contacting me.

To the people that have targeted me, and attempted to destroy my livelihood; you have failed miserably, I will not give you another chance. You can go back to posting pictures of turds and nexting each other and doing whatever it is you think it amusing, I don't really care. I really did not want to post some dramatic "fuck you tw" thread, but certain individuals on here have given me no choice by accusing some account of being my smurf. I would like to encourage you, to seriously examine what you are doing if you are actively engaged in trying to attack me in real life.

You have managed to take something wonderful, a place where freedom of speech and anonymity actually meant something and turn it into a venomous, worthless place filled with fear and insecurity. You have ruined one of the last bastions of freedom on the internet by nexting, calling peoples work, attacking them, their families and friends in real life, all for what? Because you didn't like the stupid things they posted on a website? Because you disagreed with them? You're awesome.

You have ruined utopia.

Congrats.

vab

cliffs-leave me alone, vgt.

Rayn, thanks for the grand experiment. Good luck.

I've gotten phone calls about things happening on this site. I would like to make a few things clear. I am not interested in participating in this forum any longer. I do not have a smurf account. I do not post here as someone else, because I don't really care about anyone here, and anyone I do care about has alternate means of contacting me.

To the people that have targeted me, and attempted to destroy my livelihood; you have failed miserably, I will not give you another chance. You can go back to posting pictures of turds and nexting each other and doing whatever it is you think it amusing, I don't really care. I really did not want to post some dramatic "fuck you tw" thread, but certain individuals on here have given me no choice by accusing some account of being my smurf. I would like to encourage you, to seriously examine what you are doing if you are actively engaged in trying to attack me in real life.

You have managed to take something wonderful, a place where freedom of speech and anonymity actually meant something and turn it into a venomous, worthless place filled with fear and insecurity. You have ruined one of the last bastions of freedom on the internet by nexting, calling peoples work, attacking them, their families and friends in real life, all for what? Because you didn't like the stupid things they posted on a website? Because you disagreed with them? You're awesome.

You have ruined utopia.

Congrats.

vab

cliffs-leave me alone, vgt.

Rayn, thanks for the grand experiment. Good luck.

LOL

gg

one of the last bastions of freedom

031312_0734_SouthParkSe1.png

w4nn.jpg

Eric-Cartman-kidnapping-toilet-safety-administration.jpg

Back