what are you buying for black friday?

Already took advantage of a few amazon sales. Have stuff on wishlist I'll keep an eye on and jump on if they dip enough. Honestly only super expensive thing on there though is a sound player.

Vitamix on Cyber Monday. $200 off. Watch video, click links in the more section, create account on the Vitamix site.

Some misc items from Amazon
Amazon.com: Vibrant Health, Green Vibrance, Plant-Based Superfood Powder, 25 Billion Probiotics Per Scoop, 83 Servings
Amazon.com: Foseal Improved Version Car WiFi OBD2 Scanner OBDII Scan Code Reader Adapter Check Engine Light Diagnostic Tool iOS Android
Amazon.com: ORCISH 98Pcs Tire Repair Plug Kit Heavy Duty Flat Tire Repair Kit Universal Tire Repair Tools Tire Repair Set for Car Motorcycle Truck
Amazon.com: FORTEM Digital Tire Inflator for Car w/Auto Pump/Shut Off Feature, Portable Air Compressor

It's really good to have a plug kit and tire inflator in your car in case you get a nail in a tire.

One thing to tell everyone. Amazon has lockers so your packages don't get stolen. I used one last night and it worked. It was in the back of a Steinmart store. When you order using a locker, it shows you locations (stores, banks). When your stuff arrives, you get an e-mail with a 6 digit pin to open the locker. There's also a bar code that can be scanned. The locker opens, get your stuff and leave.
IMG_7035-630x420.jpg

For UPS, you can set an Access Point sending your items to a UPS store for pickup. I did this with my iPhone 11 and it worked.

Last edited:
Back