Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 1 of 5

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Fox news, ZeroHedge, and final exit. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=692972)

Vanster 02-21-2019 21:16

Fox news, ZeroHedge, and final exit.

I haven't seen very many "Where is the outrage!?!" posts about that idiot that staged his gay abduction and beating, because the outrage is everywhere.

I haven't seen very much about Trump's attempt to move nuclear moves to Saudi Arabia, because Fox has not covered it, and you are not aware.

I have watched with mild interest as you dip****s have tried to figure out how to right the capsule that you have nazi'd into the ground crying free speech, let me help you:

Free speech means you won't be arrested for suggesting that Obama be shot (As Zool, Havax, and Tele did.

There is no way Fool is going to be able to edit every nazi edit "Scooby: Hitler might have been on to something" and many more.

Last: I say "mild interest," as it mirrors everyone else here. Other than 3 others, there are none that have any interest into the place that the conservatives have driven it.

Rayn is a friend, and he will let it go.

Vanster 02-21-2019 21:18

Sigh. . I was not complete:
If you're here and don't have me in another way, don't bother.

coombz 02-21-2019 21:18

Vanster thread

Gouge 02-21-2019 21:20

Drunk again?

Fool 02-21-2019 21:23

HaPpY 02-21-2019 21:24

they need to televise specialympics for my viewing pleasure :p:

Smiling Canadian 02-21-2019 21:27

Well...I'm out. I have enjoyed my time here. Most of you folks are all right. Some of you are just wasting the earths resources staying alive.

Fool 02-21-2019 21:29

https://i.redd.it/13knsw5wnkh21.gif

blackpeople 02-21-2019 21:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smiling Canadian (Post 19060237)
Well...I'm out. I have enjoyed my time here. Most of you folks are all right. Some of you are just wasting the earths resources staying alive.

bye babe

lemon 02-21-2019 21:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanster (Post 19060228)
I haven't seen very many "Where is the outrage!?!" posts about that idiot that staged his gay abduction and beating, because the outrage is everywhere.

I haven't seen very much about Trump's attempt to move nuclear moves to Saudi Arabia, because Fox has not covered it, and you are not aware.

I have watched with mild interest as you dip****s have tried to figure out how to right the capsule that you have nazi'd into the ground crying free speech, let me help you:

Free speech means you won't be arrested for suggesting that Obama be shot (As Zool, Havax, and Tele did.

There is no way Fool is going to be able to edit every nazi edit "Scooby: Hitler might have been on to something" and many more.

Last: I say "mild interest," as it mirrors everyone else here. Other than 3 others, there are none that have any interest into the place that the conservatives have driven it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanster (Post 19060229)
Sigh. . I was not complete:
If you're here and don't have me in another way, don't bother.

you should probably print those posts and tape them to your monitor

I doubt you'll remember this tomorrow

good riddance etc.

Brasstax 02-21-2019 21:43

Quote:

Happy trails cowboy

cael 02-21-2019 21:52

bon voyage ~~

Pagy 02-21-2019 22:05

Well vanster started the weekend early...sad.

Fool 02-21-2019 22:12

Edofnor 02-21-2019 22:26

vet
vab

and VAV

uno 02-21-2019 22:32

:lol:

slogg 02-21-2019 22:38

https://66.media.tumblr.com/18be1e27...7p1io1_500.gif

motoxbudd 02-21-2019 23:57

https://disenchantedscholar.files.wo...ghter-lmao.gif

Plasmatic 02-22-2019 00:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanster (Post 19060228)

1. We all thought it was a hoax but didn't rush to judgement. Hell, we even gave Michael Avenatti a pass until the evidence came in, but it turns out he's just another Washington insider hell bent on ruining trump. Which is way more than the left gave Thomas and Kavanaugh.

2. So you're still mad about Arabs doing what Arabs do? and how is Saudi Arabia worse than Iran? Do you think Trump is going to fly pallets of money into Suadi Arabia? Or maybe it's something else...

What about Trump withdraws from nuclear weapons treaty, accuses Russia of violations. Despite 'russia collusion' even though Democrats are now saying there was none, and Senate Intelligence Committee bipartisan report, which found no collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

/Link overload
and
TLDR: Read a book.

Akela 02-22-2019 00:38

Quote:

Understandable in a way, but you will be missed.

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page