Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 59 of 626

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

Buk Naked 04-28-2016 12:33

If you're not a liberal when you're 20, you don't have a heart.

If you aren't a conservative by the time you're 40, you don't have a brain.

Fool 04-28-2016 12:38

You're telling me that lessening entrance requirements and making free cash available to anyone who wants to go to college resulted in an increase of liberals attending?

-SS- 04-28-2016 12:41

:lol:

damn... vanster, fool just took you apart

StapleMammal1 04-28-2016 12:43

Fool is a top 3 poster.

Eggi 04-28-2016 13:07

well, except for the fact that fools post doesnt make sense & doesnt have anything to do with the article vanster linked, yeah he totally took vanster apart

JoMo 04-28-2016 13:16

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ChIzHdfU4AAHxh_.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ChIxawvUkAEEXaJ.jpg

Rayn 04-28-2016 13:40

http://cdns.yournewswire.com/wp-cont...p-simpsons.jpg

LouCypher 04-28-2016 14:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18563242)
You're telling me that lessening entrance requirements and making free cash available to anyone who wants to go to college resulted in an increase of liberals attending?

You're telling me that you couldn't find more conservatives smart enough to take advantage of it?

Veniggs 04-28-2016 14:13

the obese free thinking moderate independent philosopher loucypher is here

-SS- 04-28-2016 14:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eggi (Post 18563258)
well, except for the fact that fools post doesnt make sense & doesnt have anything to do with the article vanster linked, yeah he totally took vanster apart

http://images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/ayn1B0W_700b.jpg

of course not.. haha

Rayn 04-28-2016 14:15

the funny thing about conservatives and liberals is that they only differ in a few social issues and, when it comes to spending or taxes, do the same ****. financially, they're both ****ing us over.

-SS- 04-28-2016 14:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rayn (Post 18563301)
the funny thing about conservatives and liberals is that they only differ in a few social issues and, when it comes to spending or taxes, do the same ****. financially, they're both ****ing us over.

hmmm

Are you implying that republican defense spending is on the same level as democrat social spending?

Rayn 04-28-2016 14:18

no, I'm just saying they both spend too much money and neither party should be identified as 'fiscally conservative'

Reggs 04-28-2016 14:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18563227)
"I get along with almost everyone, but I have never worked with a more miserable son of a b---- in my life," Boehner said of Ted Cruz in a speech at Stanford University

He went on to call Cruz 'Lucifer in the flesh'

Also said he would vote for Trump in a general election, but would not vote for Cruz.

bam 04-28-2016 14:56

Lipstick on a pig

Dangerdoggie 04-28-2016 15:03

So much for their #safespace

https://motherboard.vice.com/read/se...bernie-sanders

Quote:

Bernie Sanders***8217; Second Life Headquarters Besieged by Trump-Supporting Swastikas
https://motherboard-images.vice.com/...4384412328.png

props for the clever use of white space

-SS- 04-28-2016 15:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rayn (Post 18563306)
no, I'm just saying they both spend too much money and neither party should be identified as 'fiscally conservative'

Hell no they arent. Bush and the reps spent like drunken sailors and when the dems increased their congressional power (along with the election of owebama), they decided to one up the reps before them on spending. Now these same gutless **** reps that were given the power of the purse (after the american citizens had enough democrat bull**** with owebamacare) are just passing CRs for owebama to sign.

**** both parties. I despise them.

havax 04-28-2016 15:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dangerdoggie (Post 18563377)

umm, yeah, that definitely looks like a trump supporter flag

more like bernie sander supporter trolls

can't believe losers still go to second life lol was so fun trolling those stupid ****s with highfive and drake

Odio 04-28-2016 15:26

I never played second life. I did use their ****** currency to buy bitcoin.

Captain Tele 04-28-2016 15:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eggi (Post 18563258)

egg head eggi last person in room to understand...other than vanster

shocking

Captain Tele 04-28-2016 15:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouCypher (Post 18563294)
You're telling me that you couldn't find more conservatives smart enough to take advantage of it?

too busy working

paying for those elaborate loans sjw's can't afford to pay back

Gouge 04-28-2016 16:32

In Latest Act of Desperation=> Ted Cruz Is Raising Money Off of Death Threats

http://16004-presscdn-0-50.pagely.ne...-delegates.jpg

havax 04-28-2016 17:02

:lol:

please give me money to protect me and my delegates from death

what a loser

Dangerdoggie 04-28-2016 17:26

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ChKLsQYXEAIremf.jpg

"They never move the cameras"

CapnPyro 04-28-2016 17:28

to do the ted cruz voice in your head when reading that email insert a comma every third word

LouCypher 04-28-2016 17:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Tele (Post 18563417)
too busy working

paying for those elaborate loans sjw's can't afford to pay back

Sounds like an excuse someone would make to blame others for their own failings in life.

Captain Tele 04-28-2016 18:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouCypher (Post 18563538)
Sounds like an excuse someone would make to blame others for their own failings in life.

professional victim.....sure sounds like a conservative and not a SJW liberal

i'll be sure to let the 300+ lb Alabamian be the judge of that.

True success 4 sure

havax 04-28-2016 18:01

Quote:

no, that's what sjw cucks and gibmedats do, make excuses for being failures.

Edofnor 04-28-2016 18:01

thx 4 paying my loans br0 that's rly solid of u and i will name my firstborn child after u

~god bless~ :angel:

-SS- 04-28-2016 18:53

Quote:

Since no one wants to help you understand how absolutely stupid your statement above sounds, I figured I would help you save yourself from colossal embarrassment. You got ****ed up, stop while you're behind, and learn from it.

You're welcome, champ.

Odio 04-28-2016 18:54

***8216;Run! Run And Never Look Back!***8217; Whispers Heidi Cruz While Hugging Carly Fiorina On Rally Stage

http://i.imgur.com/wWoHnk5.jpg

Quote:

INDIANAPOLIS***8212;Smiling as she greeted her husband***8217;s new running mate onstage at a campaign rally Wednesday, Heidi Cruz is said to have drawn Carly Fiorina into a tight hug and whispered ***8220;Run! Run, and never look back!***8221; into the former Hewlett-Packard CEO***8217;s ear. ***8220;Get out while you still can,***8221; Cruz reportedly said in a soft but sharp tone during the embrace, before curtly noting that she knew better than anyone what her husband could do to people, and that if Fiorina cared about what was good for her, she would leave immediately and get as far away from there as fast as her legs would carry her. ***8220;Go now and don***8217;t stop until you***8217;re someplace where he and his aides can never find you. For Christ***8217;s sake, Carly, you have to trust me. He***8217;ll suck every last shred of life out of you. Now, there***8217;s an emergency exit right behind you. I can distract him for a minute and you just have to***8212;oh God, here he comes.***8221; At press time, Cruz had abruptly pulled herself away from the hug, turned to wave at the audience, and began thanking them all for coming out.

JoMo 04-28-2016 22:04

LYIN' TED CRUZ.... Remember the Alliance that he and Kasich had a day or two ago?????

***8220;There is no alliance,***8221; Cruz told reporters on Thursday, acting as if a pact announced by his own campaign days before had never happened.

Minutes later, Kasich strategist John Weaver dispatched a cryptic tweet: ***8220;I can***8217;t stand liars.***8221;

LouCypher 04-28-2016 22:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by -SS- (Post 18563590)
Since no one wants to help you understand how absolutely stupid your statement above sounds, I figured I would help you save yourself from colossal embarrassment. You got ****ed up, stop while you're behind, and learn from it.

You're welcome, champ.

You really don't understand Captain Tele's argument, do you?

Fool asserts liberal representation has increased in universities and higher education because they've "lowered the bar" for entry and make it easy to get loans.

Now if that's the case, that's a situation that would benefit everyone equally, if they're interested in going to college. So it would reason that the representation should reflect what is found in the general populace.

Let's just ignore the information regarding completion of post graduate programs, which indicate a measure of success and determination.

But sure... more conservatives aren't going to college because they're "too busy working" to pay off a liberal's college loan. That's totally sound logic, given a liberal with a master's is going to earn more money in his/her lifetime than Joe Dirt with his GED and his "Make America Great Again" baseball cap.

Captain Tele 04-28-2016 22:54

yes.......because race based quotas and acceptance guidelines at colleges are not a thing

there hasn't been dozens of SCOTUS cases on exactly that topic in the past decade

Colleges Brace for Supreme Court Review of Race-Based

not even including the topic of biases with scholarship and academic aid programs

CIVIL RIGHTS GROUPS SUE OVER RACE BIAS IN MICHIGAN MERIT SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM

and all this overwhelmingly benefits white redneck conservatives

"that's a situation that would benefit everyone equally"

LMAO

**** u are dumber than any redneck

did u go to college?

Or just like to type to hide the sound of your face flatulence?

Veniggs 04-28-2016 22:55

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18pGCFBV1hE

LouCypher 04-28-2016 22:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouCypher (Post 18563788)
Let's just ignore the information regarding completion of post graduate programs, which indicate a measure of success and determination.

"They took our PhDs!!"

Captain Tele 04-28-2016 23:01

so you are going with the latter

good to see

Brasstax 04-28-2016 23:16

That Bill Burr bit is fascinating to me. Basically captures my sentiments. I would have loved to see Rand Paul in office. Not going to happen. But! A guy like Trump could actually take some of these awesomely smart/talented people and put them to work rather than making them cower in their chairs for fear of saying anything wrong. DC needs to see that you don't have to be PC all the time. We should all get to say what we want - good or bad - and then work as a group to do the right thing.

How many times have you said something that you didn't really mean and then felt bad in retrospect? This is human. How many times have you fought someone and then ended up friends later?

I am with Burr - Trump is such a breath of fresh air. Yes he is part dick - who isn't? He is a scrapper. You do not want to tangle with him unless you have your A game on. But - he can be reasoned with. I believe he loves this country and wants to do what's right for America first. Doesn't matter what color or background you have. He values intelligence and recognizes it. He doesn't act like he is the smartest person in the world because he knows he is not. He understands the power of a united team and I believe he will help DC and the country get back into the mode where we can scrap with each other and say what is on our minds and at the end of the day go home without a grudge.

LouCypher 04-28-2016 23:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Tele (Post 18563797)
so you are going with the latter

good to see

You continue to disregard the statistics showing a decrease in representation from the college degree -> post graduate level. That has **** all to do with lowering the bar, easier student loans, or being "too busy working".

Fool 04-28-2016 23:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouCypher (Post 18563788)
Fool asserts liberal representation has increased in universities and higher education because they've "lowered the bar" for entry and make it easy to get loans.

Now if that's the case, that's a situation that would benefit everyone equally, if they're interested in going to college. So it would reason that the representation should reflect what is found in the general populace.

But sure... more conservatives aren't going to college because they're "too busy working" to pay off a liberal's college loan. That's totally sound logic, given a liberal with a master's is going to earn more money in his/her lifetime than Joe Dirt with his GED and his "Make America Great Again" baseball cap.

I assert nothing, I am merely presenting information in accordance with the chart.

There are many things you can take away from the chart, which is ironic given how incomplete the data is, but that is nothing new for charts designed to incite. For example you could look at the chart and see that conservative ratios are almost identical for each category, indicating consistency of ideals at any level of education. You could look at the chart and see that the rate of identified conservatism has been increasing at every level of education for the last 10 years. You could look at the chart and see that the growth of mostly liberal has slowed over the last 10 years, while the growth of consistently liberal has skyrocketed.

Of course that's not what the chart wants you to see. What it wants is for you to read it, identify that more liberally minded people have or pursue advanced degrees. That of course will be interpreted as liberals being smarter, more educated, and more successful. Of course there is no data to confirm that, only that they received advanced degrees. What were the degrees in? How much debt have they accrued in gaining those degrees? What salary levels did they earn after college? Do advanced degrees actually indicate a solid basis for comparison of intelligence levels? None of these are asked, and frankly nobody wants the answer because hey look at this chart that proves that all liberals are smart and all conservatives are stupid.

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page