Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 13 of 626

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

JoMo 03-16-2016 16:06

The whole GOP establishment vs Trump seems like something out of WWE. Great way to energize voters to vote. I like how Trump tweeted that Instagram of Hillary and suddenly everyone is picking up on it. He mentioned how twitter was great because he posts something and 10 minutes later, it's BREAKING NEWS on all the networks. He calls the media dishonest, disgusting, liars, and punches them in the eye and they come back for more like abuse victims who can't get enough.

Captain Tele 03-16-2016 16:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18542171)
Merely one example. If you had actually bothered to read those threads, you would see that contextually they are mostly matter-of-fact Trump is going to win wtf threads. Sure there are some Trump supporters present in them, but TW is only as Trump centric as the mainstream news is. He's in the news, so people are talking about him. But by all means keep swallowing your foot.

Swallowing is perhaps the only thing he will ever excel at

Federere 03-16-2016 16:15

not surprised that trump is pro life and against abortion

****ing 2016 :rofl:

JoMo 03-16-2016 16:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Federere (Post 18542176)
not surprised that trump is pro life and against abortion

****ing 2016 :rofl:

Uhh, he's running as a Republican, he has to be pro-life (except in cases of ****, incest, or mother's life in danger) in order to get nominated.

dubsack 03-16-2016 16:20

I will vote for Bernie if I can, but only because I can't vote for the other two. Hillary is a career criminal politician, Trump is a megalomaniac with no real political experience. Without Bernie in the race, I have no clue who I will vote for, but it definitely won't be Hillary.

KingSobieski 03-16-2016 16:22

My vote is totally worthless because by the time i can vote in the primary it'll probably be down to one candidate anyways.

JoMo 03-16-2016 16:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by dubsack (Post 18542178)
I will vote for Bernie if I can, but only because I can't vote for the other two. Hillary is a career criminal politician, Trump is a megalomaniac with no real political experience. Without Bernie in the race, I have no clue who I will vote for, but it definitely won't be Hillary.

You act like having no real political experience is a bad thing? Trump wasn't a politician 9 months ago and he's beat the crap out of lifetime politicians.

CapnPyro 03-16-2016 16:24

yah, hillary will be in jail by then

Captain Tele 03-16-2016 16:28

Hillary isn't going to jail...lol

She will incarcerate the rest of America for their dissent against her long before she ever pays one day for her own crimes

Goshin 03-16-2016 17:02

I call top bunk

dubsack 03-16-2016 17:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18542180)
You act like having no real political experience is a bad thing? Trump wasn't a politician 9 months ago and he's beat the crap out of lifetime politicians.

He has a ton of experience talking ****, and he is in no one's pocket, of course he is gonna mop the floor with all these **** heads. I mean real experience as it pertains to running the country. For what it is worth, the small amount of information on his policy platforms that exists, most of it I don't agree with.

I don't fault people for liking Trump, I understand the appeal. At the very least, he is pointing out how ridiculous the Republican party is right now. A lot of disenfranchised conservatives look at him the same way disenfranchised liberals look at Sanders. I honestly wish the guy wasn't such a megalomaniac, I would love to have a guilt free alternative to Clinton.

Shiloh 03-16-2016 17:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by MC Hamster (Post 18542157)
The thing the Repubs have to worry about is how hated trump is. Yes, he's popular among his supporters, but there's a sizeable amount of the population who really really don't like him.

Trump on the card will draw out a lot of people to vote Democrat who otherwise may not have turned out, so he really does need to be considerably ahead of any other possible candidates to have the same chance at an actual election. If he only has a slight lead, the second-place candidate would probably have a better shot at the title.

not surprising for an Australian, but you have no idea how much Hillary is distrusted and outright loathed.

dubsack 03-16-2016 17:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiloh (Post 18542197)
not surprising for an Australian, but you have no idea how much Hillary is distrusted and outright loathed.

Unfortunately, a lot of American liberals have their heads in the sand. I have friends that told me we need a woman president, now that we have had a black one, and it didn't matter what Hillary had done/said in the past.

Pagy 03-16-2016 17:39

the Trump hysteria is just great

too many people don't seem to understand the jurisdiction and role of the executive branch. being potus doesn't make you Caesar.

ZooL 03-16-2016 17:54

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IymDih7sgE

TonyElTigre 03-16-2016 17:59

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDBS8bYGhWr/

This **** is too amazing

LouCypher 03-16-2016 18:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyElTigre (Post 18542213)

OFN
Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18542078)
Trump with the barking Hillary.......

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDBS8bYGhWr/

CapnPyro 03-16-2016 18:43

trumps the greatest **** poster

TonyElTigre 03-16-2016 18:46

true my OFN **** post pales in comparison /shame

-SS- 03-16-2016 18:50

This whole trump thing is pretty damn funny.

1 - The GOP only has themselves to blame for this: they were given Congress to counter owebama and failed to do so. Then they ran romney in 2012 who was a **** candidate that didnt inspire people to get out and vote. Kicking the current ****tard out of office should've been very easy with 4 years of his craptastic presidency.

2 - Proof is in the voting. Yesterday was a catastrophic loss for the Establishment. The only two [GOP] contenders are both hated by the Establishment.

Reminds me that I need more popcorn for this trainwreck. I just need the salty tears of bernie supporters to spruce it up a little.

MasterGnr 03-16-2016 21:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by dubsack (Post 18542178)

This statement exemplifies the problem with the establishment. You want a president with political experience? Should you not want a president with leadership experience instead? That is why governors make better presidents - they have executive experience.

The president leads the executive branch of the government. POTUS is also the commander in chief, but if a nominee has no military experience most people don't care. So if it is OK to lead the military and send them into harm's way, why is it not OK to be president if you have no political experience?

For me, I want a person who knows what it takes to lead large organizations, to motivate people, to understand big decisions and not feel compelled to take a poll first to figure out what to do. Politicians do that. Leaders do not.

I want a leader - we have been without one for 8 years.

Of the entire field, I think Trump is best. I hope he asks Petraeus to be SecDef.

dubsack 03-16-2016 21:39

Huge difference between running a company and running the country though. Just having "leadership" experience is not enough.

Dangerdoggie 03-16-2016 21:41

Trump is too qualified, now if he were only a community leader then maybe.

starwolf_nexus 03-16-2016 21:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by dubsack (Post 18542332)
Huge difference between running a company and running the country though. Just having "leadership" experience is not enough.

the only "leadership" experience Obama had was a community organizer... I think Trump with his leadership experience in a multi-billion dollar company will be just fine...

Pagy 03-16-2016 21:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by dubsack (Post 18542332)

the president doesnt run the country

LouCypher 03-16-2016 21:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterGnr (Post 18542331)
I want a leader - we have been without one for 8 years.

Can you articulate in any way how George W. Bush was a better "leader" than Obama?

Pagy 03-16-2016 21:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouCypher (Post 18542336)
Can you articulate in any way how George W. Bush was a better "leader" than Obama?

this is like comparing a pile of **** with a pile of ****

coombz 03-16-2016 21:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by coombz (Post 18539084)
“There are some arenas so corrupt that the only clean acts possible are nihilistic.”

vote trump you sonsa*****ez

LouCypher 03-16-2016 21:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pagy (Post 18542339)
this is like comparing a pile of **** with a pile of ****

Which is why I'm wondering why he didn't say 16 years, instead of eight.

SuperTrap 03-16-2016 22:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperTrap (Post 18541133)

https://i.chzbgr.com/full/8759290880/h269B1903/

MasterGnr 03-16-2016 22:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouCypher (Post 18542336)

sure, but is there anything I could type here that would make you go "oh, yeah, in that instance he was"?? So why waste my time?

can't resist one though - terrorist attacks US, Bush calls it that, unifies this country, and takes action. Obama refuses to admit terror attacks on the US are even terror attacks (unless it is a white guy in a church...then it is). He is divisive and neither practices or supports american values. The reason? he worries more about offending Islam and other countries than his own citizens. he went on a world tour apologizing for the evil USA.

**** Obama

MadHatSam 03-16-2016 22:24

Oh **** off, everything he did in response to 9/11 was idiotic and stripped Americans of rights and plunged our country into endless war at a ****ing staggering economic cost to the US and the world.

lemon 03-16-2016 22:33

so when islamic fundamentalists started flying airliners full of people into buildings what would you have done as president

coombz 03-16-2016 22:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterGnr (Post 18542355)
sure, but is there anything I could type here that would make you go "oh, yeah, in that instance he was"?? So why waste my time?

can't resist one though - terrorist attacks US, Bush calls it that, unifies this country, and takes action.

mother of god :(

KingSobieski 03-16-2016 22:44

Maybe he could've done something differently but then everyone would've called him a massive *****.

dubsack 03-16-2016 22:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pagy (Post 18542335)
the president doesnt run the country

Yes, yes, I am quite aware of what the executive branch does. "Running the country" is a euphemism, don't be pedantic.

LouCypher 03-16-2016 22:49

Quote:

Sure, if you had a legitimate example.
Quote:

can't resist one though - terrorist attacks US, Bush calls it that, unifies this country, and takes action.

He was warned a month before 9/11, but didn't "take action" to prevent it. After it happened, we invade Iraq and destabilize their government even though they had no WMDs or connection to AQ. He signed the USA PATRIOT Act into law right after invading Afghanistan and blew his chance at taking out bin Laden in 12/2001.
Quote:

Obama refuses to admit terror attacks on the US are even terror attacks (unless it is a white guy in a church...then it is).

You mean like the Benghazi attack? Or the San Bernadino attack? Or maybe Fort Hood?

I'm seeing a double standard here. Dyan Roof wasn't a terrorist because he's white? He didn't call the others "terrorist attacks" soon enough? He should be calling more of these shootings "terrorist attacks"?
Quote:

He is divisive and neither practices or supports american values. The reason? he worries more about offending Islam and other countries than his own citizens. he went on a world tour apologizing for the evil USA.

**** Obama

We get it. You hate this ****** in the White House who was "commander in chief" when we finally took out bin Laden and brought your brothers home from Afghanistan. This "divisive" ****** is letting gays in your military and keeping boots of the ground in Syria.

It's one thing to hate Obama. It's totally delusional to think W was by any metric better.

I'm pretty sure though if Trump were elected we'd have another war to make you happy. It's good for business (if your business is in the military industrial complex).

Pagy 03-16-2016 22:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by dubsack (Post 18542364)
Yes, yes, I am quite aware of what the executive branch does. "Running the country" is a euphemism, don't be pedantic.

well thats kind of the point right?

obama couldnt even close gitmo.

what do people really think trump can do? it pretty hilarious

JoMo 03-16-2016 22:58

WE HAVE TO STOP TRUMP!!!! BECAUSE REASONS!!!!!! STOP HIM NOW, ARGHGHHHGHH!

dubsack 03-16-2016 23:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pagy (Post 18542367)
well thats kind of the point right?

obama couldnt even close gitmo.

what do people really think trump can do? it pretty hilarious

How is that the point? It literally has nothing to do with what I was saying. Trump has no real experience with the large majority of presidential responsibilities. I would be more willing to overlook that, if I agreed with his platform. It isn't that difficult, he checks very few of the boxes for me.

Though this wasn't my point, it less about what Trump can do, and more so about what he can't.

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page