Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 11 of 44

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Harvey Weinstein - Another pervert Jew outed (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=689032)

havax 10-15-2017 14:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by arsin (Post 18842938)
than for all intensive purposes


arsin 10-15-2017 14:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by JuggerNaught (Post 18842943)
There is no such thing as 'white privilege'

Being a good looking white man is a door opener. White priv isn't a social construct it's a reality in at least some situations. Just like black priv is a reality in some situations. For example, who would you choose to ask to buy drugs from?
https://al-anon.org/wp-content/uploads/for_teens_60.jpg

That's black privilege.

Who would you choose to remodel your kitchen?
https://al-anon.org/wp-content/uploads/for_teens_60.jpg

That's white privilege.

Who would you choose to hire as a decorator?
https://al-anon.org/wp-content/uploads/for_teens_60.jpg

That's ***** privilege.

You're welcome :p:

SuperTrap 10-15-2017 14:20

you are ****ed in the head

arsin 10-15-2017 14:21

Shut up ST. You should be ashamed of putting your ignorance on display.

jfc. I can understand and appreciate using your position of power to extract priv's. Unethical sure? but this is business.

But destroying the future of actresses who refused knee work - that's criminal. This guy doesn't need spa time in Gstadt, he needs a cold floor in grey bar hotel.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brasstax (Post 18842735)
Let's talk about the difference between a Bill Clinton and a Harvey Weinstein for a second.

I see Hillary getting a lot of **** in the news. I am not a fan of Hillary. But - here are my thoughts on the two...

I don't think Bill would use his power to make or break someone. I don't think if he got told "no" he would go out of his way to destroy someone. Weinstein would and did. I think Bill loves woman and loves to get laid. I think Harvey hates women and himself and loves power.

In my head, I think of Bill as just a stupid, lovesick puppy when it comes to his dick and women. I think of Harvey as a rabid douchebag who who needs sex only to appease his power trip.

Both are stupid and wrong. I just don't put Bill and Harvey in the same class.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TF_Grungir (Post 18842966)
Yea, seems to me Bill used his power as an aphrodisiac, Harvey used his as a hammer.

These.

Both are recipients of the rarest rep of all - the grey +rep :)

Mr Jimmy Pop 10-15-2017 14:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brasstax (Post 18842735)
Let's talk about the difference between a Bill Clinton and a Harvey Weinstein for a second.

I see Hillary getting a lot of **** in the news. I am not a fan of Hillary. But - here are my thoughts on the two...

I don't think Bill would use his power to make or break someone. I don't think if he got told "no" he would go out of his way to destroy someone. Weinstein would and did. I think Bill loves woman and loves to get laid. I think Harvey hates women and himself and loves power.

In my head, I think of Bill as just a stupid, lovesick puppy when it comes to his dick and women. I think of Harvey as a rabid douchebag who who needs sex only to appease his power trip.

Both are stupid and wrong. I just don't put Bill and Harvey in the same class.

Outstanding post, follow up question for you BrassTax;

On a scale of Weinstein to Clinton, where do you think Trump lands?

absent 10-15-2017 14:39

If Weinstein is a 10 on the insane powertripping rapist scale and Bill is a 3, Trump's a solid 8.

havax 10-15-2017 14:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by absent (Post 18843001)
If Weinstein is a 10 on the insane powertripping rapist scale and Bill is a 3, Trump's a solid 8.

lol stfu retard



Hillary Clinton was asked if Harvey Weinstein’s behavior reminded her of her husband Bill. She said: “Close, but no cigar”

http://www.commonsenseevaluation.com...t-No-Cigar.jpg

Mr Jimmy Pop 10-15-2017 14:45

Lol

absent 10-15-2017 14:49

Damn havax got triggered real slick n quick.

Edofnor 10-15-2017 14:51

slickkk willy gave us all the cigar

we'll never get over it

Captain Tele 10-15-2017 15:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by absent (Post 18843001)
If Weinstein is a 10 on the insane powertripping rapist scale and Bill is a 3, Trump's a solid 8.

bill is a 3 despite provably womanizing and ****

trump is an 8 because of consensual ***** grab

numerical comprehension are strong points to leftist minds

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DMCGw3sX0AEWGYP.jpg

which is why they need to force them on others so badly

Captain Tele 10-15-2017 15:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by absent (Post 18843008)
Damn havax got triggered real slick n quick.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DMBjykzV4AAW-pX.jpg

real life solution for absent types

havax 10-15-2017 15:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by absent (Post 18843008)
Damn havax got triggered real slick n quick.

pointing out that you're a god damned retard and then making a bill is a rapist joke is triggered?

lol

Captain Tele 10-15-2017 15:07

i see this one going around a lot lately

https://cached-assets.patriotpost.us...8-59e3f899.jpg

which i 100% agree with

only problem for liberals loons is that hillary was no solution

and i also believe in this (as does the author)

https://s15-us2.ixquick.com/cgi-bin/...28e2886c4d9b12

you guys only getting half the story right imo

Captain Tele 10-15-2017 15:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by JuggerNaught (Post 18842769)
Mel gibson is sitting on his house, big ole beard, screaming at is laptop saying 'I TOLD YOU MOTHER****ERS!!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DL5fOfjU8AAiysq.jpg

SuperTrap 10-15-2017 15:12

yeah I am cross posting.

Because there is so much ownage in that one pic it is staggering

Quote:

Originally Posted by havax (Post 18843000)
the democrat party in a nutshell

https://i.redd.it/s9v3uzm9mzrz.jpg

no wonder icfire likes them so much


Gouge 10-15-2017 15:14

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by arsin (Post 18842938)
Do they:

each have decades of unbridled privilege?
Generations of non working family so rich that they won't ever have to work again?
Are they over entitled kikes with the world at their feet?

It the answer is "yes" to those three questions than for all intensive purposes here, they're the same because they are the same problem.

There's one thing I admire about Paul Pot: He threw the intelligentsia into the fields to work because after decades of living off the travails of others they had forgotten basic economics like "I work, I eat." They forgot they live off the work of others and should tailor their economic demands accordingly.

Hence the necessity to put them back into the fields to work. We have entire gov't bureaucracies that need to relearn this important dynamic. We have entire generations of over entitled pricks who also need to re-learn the importance of being productive and providing value.

A lot of economists pushed for outsourcing labor to third world countries in the name of "efficiency." How many of these ****ers were replaced by Indonesian talent at 10 cents on the dollar? What is good enough for you, is not good enough for them.

These are the people that need to be put into the fields.


Quote:

Originally Posted by arsin (Post 18842938)
There's one thing I admire about Paul Pot:

You admire Paul Pot?

Or do you mean Pol Pot the Cambodian politician and Communist that presided over a totalitarian dictatorship that murdered 25 percent of the Cambodian population due to combined effects of executions, strenuous working conditions, malnutrition and poor medical care because of collective work farms and forced labor projects and who led the Khmer Rouge from 1963 until 1997.

Captain Tele 10-15-2017 15:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperTrap (Post 18843024)
yeah I am cross posting.

Because there is so much ownage in that one pic it is staggering

and they don't get it

they really don't understand that we see these people for who and what they really are

absolute con artists charlatans who will always be given a pass, regardless of how hypocritical, how contradictory, purely because they are useful idiots for the progressive cause

the double standards, hypocrisy, and outright lies of what they preach vs what they do irl doesn't even begin to slow them down or hesitate them

so public embarrassment is completely out of the question

Captain Tele 10-15-2017 15:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gouge (Post 18843027)
You admire Paul Pot?

Or do you mean Pol Pot the Cambodian politician and Communist that presided over a totalitarian dictatorship that murdered 25 percent of the Cambodian population due to combined effects of executions, strenuous working conditions, malnutrition and poor medical care because of collective work farms and forced labor projects and who led the Khmer Rouge from 1963 until 1997.

yeah but at least they were given something to do with their day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqSOXyUS0ds

i mean look at the tags on this thread

that is all the welfare first crowd really gives a **** about

is how to get fat while being lazy and mentally ill

Mr Jimmy Pop 10-15-2017 15:32

Hillary standing up for women's rights is so laughable when she used to stand up for rapists rights, even when the victims were minors


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 16:04.
Page 11 of 44

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC