Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 1236 of 1252

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

Vir 11-13-2016 19:22

Priebus is boring, the great Trump deserves better

NightTrain 11-13-2016 19:23

what kinda name is rinsed penis anyway

JoMo 11-13-2016 19:27

It's Greek/German. His real name is "Reinhold"

StapleMammal1 11-13-2016 19:33

https://s21.postimg.org/c76miwruv/few.jpg

Rooster128 11-13-2016 19:33

Why are you guys all salty? Your candidate won. And I've been listening to you- and yes actually defending your stance. When do you get off? Calm the **** down.

(Yes, I'm telling you to calm the **** down.)

Kids.

cael 11-13-2016 19:35

YES priebus is the kind of outsider we need!

#MAGA
#DRAINTHESWAMP

Fool 11-13-2016 19:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rooster128 (Post 18673745)
Why are you guys all salty? Your candidate won. And I've been listening to you- and yes actually defending your stance. When do you get off? Calm the **** down.

(Yes, I'm telling you to calm the **** down.)

Kids.

Why? Because after a year of being belittled, insulted, sneered at, the butt of jokes from every late night show, ridiculed, and labeled, we've earned a little payback. I mean ****, we've dealt with it for 365 days and you cracked after 4.

How about you act like you wanted us to act had you won? How about you denounce the regressive children destroying cities that didn't vote for Trump? How about you tell "your people" to grow up? **** off.

StapleMammal1 11-13-2016 19:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rooster128 (Post 18673745)
Why are you guys all salty? Your candidate won. And I've been listening to you- and yes actually defending your stance. When do you get off? Calm the **** down.

(Yes, I'm telling you to calm the **** down.)

Kids.

http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1479078520015.png

Spoiler

cael 11-13-2016 19:44

i understand ur triggered

StapleMammal1 11-13-2016 19:47

No triggering allowed here. We are men. Not libs.

cael 11-13-2016 19:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18673751)
Why? Because after a year of being belittled, insulted, sneered at, the butt of jokes from every late night show, ridiculed, and labeled, we've earned a little payback. I mean ****, we've dealt with it for 365 days and you cracked after 4.

How about you act like you wanted us to act had you won? How about you denounce the regressive children destroying cities that didn't vote for Trump? How about you tell "your people" to grow up? **** off.

you think electing trump is gonna put and end to this?

trump is making bush era late night look tame in comparison, i can't ****ing wait

make late night great again

NightTrain 11-13-2016 19:53

cael still melting someone pls help this d00d

Rooster128 11-13-2016 19:55

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...9/saltylol.jpg

Like seriously how are you even supposed to have a political discourse with someone is mad even when they win lol. Someone I'm the one who offended you? Oh, sorry 'bout that... XD I guess I'm a liberal (again)

and cael you too calm the **** down

Fool 11-13-2016 19:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by cael (Post 18673765)
you think electing trump is gonna put and end to this?

Nope, it will of course continue because smug people never learn. It's against their nature to do so. They will double down, as always.

DocHolliday 11-13-2016 19:56

I am making a new prediction. Internet trolling will trigger civil war which kicks off WWIII.

cael 11-13-2016 19:56

they're perma-aggro'd dood just gotta deal with it

DocHolliday 11-13-2016 19:58

Maybe some of you who think so highly of themselves should make the move and be a bigger man.

Sad part is none of you will.

Zulu 11-13-2016 20:06

:popcorn:

Time to watch my man interview on 60 minutes and tell us how he's gonna MAGA

JoMo 11-13-2016 20:13

Donald Trump tells '60 Minutes' that he's 'fine' with Supreme Court ruling legalizing same-sex marriage - CBS

Oh damn, narrative destroyed......

Brasstax 11-13-2016 20:16

But but but - he hates gays right?


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:46.
Page 1236 of 1252

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC