Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 1219 of 1252

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

-SS- 11-12-2016 15:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by cogzinofa (Post 18672956)
not that worried about it. china's a huge market and we have ports.

While this is a silly convo, here's one thing:

Long Beach.

The port there is amazing and if Im not mistaken, the largest on entire west coast.

SuperTrap 11-12-2016 15:07

Wow, ok. I don't have the time or energy. It's like you are missing the big picture. That's ok. I still like ya.

Odio 11-12-2016 15:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by cogzinofa (Post 18672956)
and you all need to get your tomatoes from somewhere. we produce 95% of the processed tomatoes in the US. don't know who's that remaining 5% but they better get working.

:lol:

havax 11-12-2016 15:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by cogzinofa (Post 18672959)
Intel, AMD, nVidia, Facebook, Twitter, Adobe, Salesforce, Oracle, Apple, Google/Alphabet, Air BnB, Uber, Pandora, Disney, Tesla, to name a few, are all HQed/based/were started in California.

Yes, go pay more for all of those and get started on your domestic replacements.

half of those companies would shut up shop and move to america if california seceded. and salesforce is doomed to fail anyway, no worries on that one.

Vir 11-12-2016 15:14

plenty of locally grown tomatoes at the amish market right down the street

StapleMammal1 11-12-2016 15:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperTrap (Post 18672926)
California does not exist without the support of the rest of the nation. Anyone that considers this an option is an idiot

California is ass deep in debt and commie morons.

beep boop 11-12-2016 15:17

if cali secedes, ill move to america.

Brasstax 11-12-2016 15:18

Cali will secede and then we will have to deal with a Bay of Cucks scenario.

Edofnor 11-12-2016 15:19

so much anlrage

y r ppl talking about california secession? who cares? all the californians want is attention (that is y they all live in hollywood) and ur giving it 2 them by entertaining their silly notions (which they stole from texans anyway)

beep boop 11-12-2016 15:20

no ur discounting all the ppl who think like me and who would quickly move north.
if cali secedes, they will quickly see how ****ed they are.

havax 11-12-2016 15:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edofnor (Post 18672971)
so much anlrage

y r ppl talking about california secession? who cares? all the californians want is attention (that is y they all live in hollywood) and ur giving it 2 them by entertaining their silly notions (which they stole from texans anyway)

oh we know they won't secede, it's all talk and poor me look at me bull****. but it's interesting to think of the consequences if they would. :shrug:

beep boop 11-12-2016 15:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by havax (Post 18672975)
oh we know they won't secede, it's all talk and poor me look at me bull****. but it's interesting to think of the consequences if they would. :shrug:

this is true. and bam could probly weigh in on this. but its stupid to think it would ever really happen

beep boop 11-12-2016 15:26

just like texas seceding. altought that might have happened.

beep boop 11-12-2016 15:27

we wouldnt have missed texas either tho

Validuz 11-12-2016 15:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by samUwell (Post 18672958)
I thought it was going to happen on day 1 but apparently, they already got him as many of the things he ran on, are crumbling as we speak.

Where are the non-leftist citations on this?

beep boop 11-12-2016 15:29

im saying, if we had to do it.

beep boop 11-12-2016 15:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Validuz (Post 18672979)
Where are the non-leftist citations on this?

nobody believes and nobody cares is my best guess on that

Veniggs 11-12-2016 15:47

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFF2Oz3YAWQ

go to 7 minutes for young canadian mitch meltdown

Fool 11-12-2016 16:01

California is free to secede. The trade deal they would have to negotiate with the US to survive would be pretty funny.

beep boop 11-12-2016 16:07

this just will never ever happen. we enjoy too much success how we are.

despite the drought, which plagues us.


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 23:36.
Page 1219 of 1252

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC