i said i would wait for oled before i bought another tv

Mavic is a hoot. The only beef I have with DJI is they were patching the shit out of their platform recently and people were spending more time patching/charging then flying. Just make it a habit to check your firmware at home before you go out and don't forget the extra batteries all need their firmware updated too.

I am interested in this thread for the coming year; please continue to express all thoughts on both products...

Last edited:
jesus christ thats a lot of money when i can just watch tv on my regular flatscreen or laptop
yeah some people (like you) are fucking retards and they watch movies on their laptops and phones

While normal rich people like nap and myself watch 4k hdr blurays on big beautiful screens like it's meant to be

i said i would wait for something worth watching before i bought another tv

but then i bought a 4k tv to use as a monitor.

yeah some people (like you) are fucking retards and they watch movies on their laptops and phones

While normal rich people like nap and myself watch 4k hdr blurays on big beautiful screens like it's meant to be

Lol typical tryhard response.
Grats bro.

Amram is a weirdo Canadian dude that rides a gixxer with a ponytail and his affliction shirt talking about his Samsung or lg phone etc

Damn bro that lg G3 was so sweet

You gonna comment on America politics too brah?

Ohh and he only camps in the woods city life ain't for amram :rofl:

Back