Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 1 of 4

TribalWar Forums (http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   dweasel when you reply to a thread and no one replies, DONT REPLY AGAIN (http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=631852)

Ascoe 04-19-2011 05:08

dweasel when you reply to a thread and no one replies, DONT REPLY AGAIN
 
and when you reply to yourself and no one replies to you DONT REPLY TO YOURSELF AGAIN

no one is reading your ****

:notsigned

Dweasel 04-19-2011 05:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ascoe (Post 16353722)
and when you reply to yourself and no one replies to you DONT REPLY TO YOURSELF AGAIN

no one is reading your ****

:notsigned

:lies:

I do have e- buddies.

I threw "trop" out,
He jes an attention whore.

Anna fur yo info > Hardly anyone :nag: onna yew.
You jes likka wallpaper ! ..... Just there! :lol:

BIGSEX_ 04-19-2011 05:15

Space reserved for dweasel double post

Dweasel 04-19-2011 05:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIGSEX_ (Post 16353727)
Space reserved for dweasel double post

:razz:


I wuz bezy... jes catching up on Tw ****!

Right now imma washing clothes .... been at it since 1 am. :(

Validuz 04-19-2011 05:32

Intelligent posters have him on ignore.

:x

Dweasel 04-19-2011 05:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Validuz (Post 16353738)
Intelligent posters have him on ignore.




:

:x

Says the one who nerd rages .... "I can't get off this hill" :lol:


VALLEY DOUCHE ! :razz:

coombz 04-19-2011 05:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Validuz (Post 16353738)
Intelligent posters have him on ignore.

:x

intelligent posters like Validuz ignore people who make hill jokes at his expense

:baby:

Validuz 04-19-2011 05:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by coombz (Post 16353744)
intelligent posters like Validuz ignore people who make hill jokes at his expense

:baby:

I don't put anyone on ignore that pokes fun at me. You're mistaken (and a retard).

:kiss:

Master_01 04-19-2011 05:52

Whats this about validuz and a hill?

coombz 04-19-2011 05:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Validuz (Post 16353748)
I don't put anyone on ignore that pokes fun at me.

of course not, if you did that you wouldn't be able to read 90% of the posts on the forum :lol:

you just ignore people who post hill quips/your rage video all over the place, or who troll you and make you look even stupider than usual

i think with Amadeus it was a little bit of both =D

coombz 04-19-2011 05:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Master_01 (Post 16353752)
Whats this about validuz and a hill?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAT_xDquiHw

Validuz 04-19-2011 06:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by coombz (Post 16353754)
of course not, if you did that you wouldn't be able to read 90% of the posts on the forum :lol:

you just ignore people who post hill quips/your rage video all over the place, or who troll you and make you look even stupider than usual

i think with Amadeus it was a little bit of both =D

90% of the forum is retarded.

I'd be seriously worried if they didn't attempt to insult me in some fashion.

God damn, just thinking about it... acceptance from retards.. that's a scary thought.

p.s. Please keep posting in political threads so I can keep embarrassing you.

Master_01 04-19-2011 06:24

So he was on a hill and he couldn't "get off"?

1teaminlondon 04-19-2011 06:27

it took a while, but anti-lyfe learned this lesson

Odio 04-19-2011 06:28

http://i.imgur.com/aexpM.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/aexpM.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/aexpM.gif..........http://i.imgur.com/aexpM.gif

.....................http://i.imgur.com/aexpM.gif..........http://i.imgur.com/aexpM.gif

http://i.imgur.com/aexpM.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/aexpM.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/aexpM.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/aexpM.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/aexpM.gif

http://i.imgur.com/aexpM.gif..........http://i.imgur.com/aexpM.gif

http://i.imgur.com/aexpM.gif..........http://i.imgur.com/aexpM.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/aexpM.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/aexpM.gif

Dweasel 04-19-2011 06:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Master_01 (Post 16353752)
Whats this about validuz and a hill?

Old story.... someone posted a clip of a game.

You can hear Val's whiny ***** ass voice nerd raging :lol:

Hilarious ! :signed:

Dweasel 04-19-2011 06:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by coombz (Post 16353755)


THIS. .......... :lol:

coombz 04-19-2011 06:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Validuz (Post 16353761)
p.s. Please keep posting in political threads so I can keep embarrassing you.

yes i'm well known for posting serious and well informed content in political threads

:rofl:

Validuz 04-19-2011 07:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by coombz (Post 16353777)
yes i'm well known for posting serious and well informed content in political threads

:rofl:

So all of the retarded things you say are just jokes?

How fortuitous. :lol:

Esteban_Villa 04-19-2011 07:14



Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 00:46.
Page 1 of 4

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2018 Tribalwar.Com, LLC