Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 2 of 5

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Next stage of life (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=688971)

hyung 09-28-2017 23:07

rayn do you regret children? (do you have children?)

coombz 09-28-2017 23:13

Rayn has a young daughter, I think a bit over a year old? maybe more. time flies

what do you mean lol he sounds totally happy with his life

bowl of blood 09-28-2017 23:16

rayn u should shoot ur kid

u've done worse be serious

Nicodemus 09-29-2017 10:29

You've made numerous threads over the years stating that you're pretty much a low income mindless pile of ****.

Good luck on this adventure.

KingSobieski 09-29-2017 17:55

I dont know if im completely worthless. I suddenly became a department manager and am now in control of the north american market for our machine. So that's p cool i guess.

Reggs 09-29-2017 18:07

I want to have kids one day. I feel absolutely no pressure to start now. I'm 33 and have a lot of much younger girls interested in me. I've also never been more fit so I don't feel like I'm getting older at all. My life is just pure hedonism now.

Women my age are absolutely miserable. I have a female friend who is 35 and just miserable, scared, and desperate because she wants to settle down but now she's too old to have multiple kids, she can't cook, and she has no clue how to keep a guy because she's been on the online dating dick carousel for her adult life. She literally cries about it maybe once a month. She was complaining about it to me and said something like "What about girls like us in our 30s?" I really did not have the heart to tell her. It's too cruel. The explanation for most failures in life comes down to two words, "too late."

KittyCat 09-29-2017 18:45

Rayan has a daughter about 2 I think

King sobrieski is a homeless meth head

KingSobieski 09-29-2017 20:19

o ya? you think a meth head could do this???

ran service, drops, added cameras, and did the garage door opener in 3 days. I lit the place with 5 T5 daylight fixtures and used a motion sensor to trigger the lights to turn on. So, when I cruise back in on my bike, I just hit the button on the keychain and the door goes up and the garage is illuminated, then I park and push the button again then walk out the back door towards the house and the lights turn off automatically.

I used 10gauge wire on a 30amp 220v breaker to run the power to the garage. I dug a trench and buried 3/4" PVC pipe. I borrowed a concrete hammer drill from work to punch holes in the back of the garage and also my foundation to the house so i could poke the service through.

inside the garage each plug is done with 12/2 wire on a 20amp breaker. the lights/overhead door/cameras are on a circuit with 15amp 14/2. I could add a 220v later if i want.

I used a Sommer Direct Drive overhead unit. The chain in the track remains stationary and is tensioned between two blocks on either end. There's a 24v motor that uses a gear drive to crawl up and down the chain. It's bolted to the door by a hinge. Then the controller slides on the back and is held in place with two screws. I wanted a really quiet opener. It opens pretty slow i think compared to other ones but the trade off in sound is worth it. The instructions really sucked but overall once i started fitting the pieces together it all made sense. It also came with these cool remotes that fit onto a key chain.

opener was $250
wiring, plugs, sub panel, various electrical bits, conduit, pvc $500
T5 light fixtures $250
4 camera wireless kit $250
overhead door service $115

so a bit over a grand overall having done the work entirely by myself. I did hire a overhead door guy to tune up the springs first.

before it was just a single fluorescent tube in the center of the ceiling, a light switch, one outlet, and it was tapped into a 15amp kitchen circuit that was constantly popping.

My milf is begging me to finish the house since my offspring is festering in her womb but I really couldn't resist the urge to pimp out my garage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeZ-gV1WWKI

JuggerNaught 09-29-2017 21:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingSobieski (Post 18833026)
\

I'm reading that the chances of miscarriage skyrocket after 40 - which is a good thing maybe a 50% chance. Bad thing is if this kid goes full term there's a down-syndrome chance of 1 in 100.

Yeah..i don't know what b.s. you're reading that from, but no.

KingSobieski 09-29-2017 21:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by JuggerNaught (Post 18834535)
Yeah..i don't know what b.s. you're reading that from, but no.

what part is incorrect?

Mr Jimmy Pop 09-30-2017 05:41

Your girls biggest concern will be her pregnancy induced diabetes. Asians eat too much rice.

ArakAtak 09-30-2017 06:44

and the hip dislocation, although she has already had one so her Asian vag should be bagged out enough to cope

Falhawk 09-30-2017 08:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reggs (Post 18834459)
I want to have kids one day. I feel absolutely no pressure to start now. I'm 33 and have a lot of much younger girls interested in me. I've also never been more fit so I don't feel like I'm getting older at all. My life is just pure hedonism now.

Women my age are absolutely miserable. I have a female friend who is 35 and just miserable, scared, and desperate because she wants to settle down but now she's too old to have multiple kids, she can't cook, and she has no clue how to keep a guy because she's been on the online dating dick carousel for her adult life. She literally cries about it maybe once a month. She was complaining about it to me and said something like "What about girls like us in our 30s?" I really did not have the heart to tell her. It's too cruel. The explanation for most failures in life comes down to two words, "too late."

So wait, you're no longer banging your sister?

S_hift 09-30-2017 08:56

congrats dude, but i agree with mostly everyone else you should have went with a woman more your age. 10 years older is pretty much setting yourself for failure to become a basically a sperm donor because she wont want anything to do with you after shes taken your seed. women like that usually have decent jobs and kids already

intellectually speaking shes probably a mind ninja so watch out for that too. the years of experience will be great in the sack, but terrible on your mental hygiene

ps especially if shes korean

arsin 09-30-2017 08:57

Big white cok makes a difference, quality sexing stimulates a moribund asian womb back into production.

Congrats to you KS. :clap: congrats on the career too.

Good luck on getting a paternity test done.

S_hift 09-30-2017 08:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by arsin (Post 18834743)
Good luck on getting a paternity test done.

most states require it for unmarried couples. if she doesn't agree to do the test well you've got your answer already and you should probably walk out the door

KingSobieski 09-30-2017 09:47

Next stage of life

She went to the dr today and is confirmed at 6 weeks pregnant.

I did think about the age question. Her parents are in their late 80's. Most people in my family get dementia and die in their 60's to mid 70's. So it's like a handicap so we can both die around the same time. Plus even at 40 she and I look the same age and she's a ruthless seductress in bed and rocks a hard yet curvy sensuous body for a Japanese woman.

When I'd returned home from Japan I looked around my town and saw all the low class Walmart people shuffling about town - preoccupied with the cost of cigarettes and huffing paint. A sophisticated and intelligent woman is a hard find here so I'm ok with her being older.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KingSobieski 09-30-2017 10:10

Next stage of life

So the thing is with my job, i work at a backwater Japanese office. We only exist because our company was forced by a customer to sell and support a product in the USA. There were 2 guys supporting the product but one was a lard ass blowhard and the other a totally incompetent phd academic.

Lard ass blow hard could at least fix the machines and keep the department running but PHD hid his incompetence by shuffling blame onto blowhard. Now blowhard has quit and PHD has pivoted and begun blaming me for all the problems. Already I've contacted the president and made clear I am unprepared for the position since blowhard never taught me anything out of fear I'd take his job. PHD has been sending out secret Japanese emails to the president claiming I'm insubordinate and lazy. I know this because the Japanese sales member has informed me of the subterfuge. The culture is very toxic and I'm very paranoid about the backstabbing. Regardless, I've already begun repairing machines and the customers are satisfied with my attitude and willingness to learn on the job. I make sure every victory I drag out is recognized by management. I'm all they have left. I have a meeting with the president and company master technician on Monday to determine future direction of department. I piled in a bunch of repairs on Friday to shore up my status as a capable person (PHD software retard had done a software update on customer supplied computers and broke the machines, then blamed the customer for buying the wrong computers, then didn't tell anyone internally about the problem) I went and touched base with the customer, discovered their machines were broken down, took a report and screenshots, rolled back the drivers to an older version and then it all turned back on. <<<winning>>>. I have several ongoing repair projects, a few quotations, and a continually growing pile of purchase orders. We have a new sales member that was hired for PHD's (supposedly overwhelming workload) and I've already begun providing leadership and direction to him and steered him towards my camp. So we'll see what direction this goes I guess.

KingSobieski 09-30-2017 10:46

Validuz 09-30-2017 14:47

Just show us a picture of her, ffs.

coombz 09-30-2017 14:52

TW #winners

Amadeus 09-30-2017 15:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Validuz (Post 18834836)
Just show us a picture of her ****, ffs.

GreyGhost 09-30-2017 15:48

an :flag: Togo

JuggerNaught 09-30-2017 16:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingSobieski (Post 18834536)
what part is incorrect?

If you already have a child with downs up to age 40 the risk is 1 in 100 that you will have another child with downs, but really that id dependent upon the father's age. On the female's side her 'problems' are that it might be harder for her to get pregnant..which apparently you have that covered, and the possibility for twins increases. Its the quality of the males sperm that generally dictates birth defects when he's older, like downs, or autism. But really there are no direct links to it (though it would make sense)

I had my first at 48. Happy, healthy, destroyer of all that is Legos

Captain Tele 09-30-2017 16:50

the fact that he stills plays with legos in his 20's just proves he is of good stock

:)

Validuz 09-30-2017 17:02

:rofl: What the **** are you talking about, Juggs?

Men have near zero problem fathering kids into just about any age, let alone problems with Downs. That's women in upper 30's and beyond, not men.

JuggerNaught 09-30-2017 17:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Validuz (Post 18834887)
:rofl: What the **** are you talking about, Juggs?

Men have near zero problem fathering kids into just about any age, let alone problems with Downs. That's women in upper 30's and beyond, not men.

no, men have near zero problems producing sperm at just about any age. But the quality of a mans sperm is directly affected by his age, lifestyle and of course genetics.
But most birth defects like downs, autism, etc, are linked to the father and the risk increases the older the father

JuggerNaught 09-30-2017 17:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Tele (Post 18834878)
the fact that he stills plays with legos in his 20's just proves he is of good stock

:)

i see what you did there

Validuz 09-30-2017 17:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by JuggerNaught (Post 18834899)
no, men have near zero problems producing sperm at just about any age. But the quality of a mans sperm is directly affected by his age, lifestyle and of course genetics.
But most birth defects like downs, autism, etc, are linked to the father and the risk increases the older the father

Autism is mostly bull**** as a whole, let alone blaming it on men. It's more than likely a social/nurture issue as old men aren't great fathers.

And no completely to the Downs part.

What retarded **** are you reading?

JuggerNaught 09-30-2017 18:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Validuz (Post 18834906)
Autism is mostly bull**** as a whole, let alone blaming it on men. It's more than likely a social/nurture issue as old men aren't great fathers.

And no completely to the Downs part.

What retarded **** are you reading?

Risk of a Down syndrome live birth in women 45 years of age and older. - PubMed - NCBI
Quote:

CONCLUSION:
The risk of a DS live birth for women 45 years of age and over is considerably lower than has often been previously assumed. The most likely explanation is that women of this age are more likely to miscarry DS pregnancies than younger mothers.
http://www.nature.com/mp/journal/v21...mp201570f1.jpg
Molecular Psychiatry - Autism risk associated with parental age and with increasing difference in age between the parents

Quote:

A mother's age is often considered a genetic risk factor for offspring, but research is now pointing the finger at fathers, too—particularly when it comes to the mental health of their progeny. Males may have the advantage of lifelong fertility, but as they grow older, the rate of genetic mutations passed on via their sperm cells increases significantly—putting their children at increased risk for psychiatric disorders, especially autism and schizophrenia. Two recent studies support this link at least associatively, but experts remain uncertain if age is the cause of these problems.
Father Time: Children with Older Dads at Greater Risk for Mental Illness - Scientific American

Quote:

"Young couples preparing for family planning must be aware that advanced parental age may not only result in increasing difficulties with fertility for the parents but that children born to older parents may be at higher risk for genetic abnormalities," conclude the authors.
http://www.webmd.com/infertility-and...own-syndrome#2

Etc...etc. This could go on for days. But yeah father's age.

aScotiA 09-30-2017 18:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingSobieski (Post 18833030)
She'd said she had trouble conceiving and needed one of those artificial implants or whatever. I thought I was good2go with pumping her full. I should've known that my seed would be so tenacious. Sometimes I even impress myself :)

lol you fell for that

Brasstax 09-30-2017 18:59

My sperm can beat up your sperm.

Validuz 09-30-2017 23:25

I pretty much **** on every single point you attempted to make before you even made it.

Funny enough, even your own **** links said you're wrong:
"Two recent studies support this link at least associatively, but experts remain uncertain if age is the cause of these problems."

Autism is a joke.

"Mental illness" = nurture. Old people (moms and dads) don't raise children well.

You don't know what you're talking about.

As for the old women having children: ridiculous to say the least. I can absolutely guarantee that there is a ****ton of leftist bull**** going on for this to even be continued to be tested. How many thousands of years have we known that older women have a slew of problems giving birth past 40? Literally all of history? Oh, well now it's wrong! It's like linking to a research article about man causing all global warming/cooling/whatever. It's political bull****. They know women, as dumb and gullible as they are, are catching onto the fact that their ovaries are shriveling up and they want to "scientifically" pat them on the back and say that "it's okay to wait until you're nearing menopause to have kids!!"

BeLiaL 09-30-2017 23:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Validuz (Post 18835011)
"Mental illness" = nurture. Old people (moms and dads) don't raise children well.

most mental illness is [probably] genetic

or is it just a coincidence that gene-specific medicines are used to treat people

and juggs can't even understand the **** he posts... your damn link said that the lower risk is probably because the babies don't make it to term--in other words, the risk is basically just as high (if not higher) than a lower age group, but it is not realized bc more of the babies are probably dying before birth

Goshin 10-01-2017 00:29

pics of cousins **** or ban

Captain Tele 10-01-2017 00:33

wtf is mental illness

'That is b****cks!' Watch GCSE student's furious rant about schools win a standing ovation at Labour conference - Mirror Online

i mean in uk they saying it is 3 in 10

this 16 yo girl says it is likely 7 in 10

gets a standing applause...........LOL

she may very well be right looking at the world i see today

Rayn 10-01-2017 00:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by hyung (Post 18834096)
rayn do you regret children? (do you have children?)

I have a 3 year old daughter, I don't regret it, but I will say it is definitely hard. I have a hard time getting things done with my commitments to my daughter and work. There's no more "me time" which is something I always needed a lot of. That's why I'm staying up later every night and getting by on 2-3 hours of sleep. Also, it's going to cost a LOT of money. I'm not comfortable with having another child (I honestly don't know how anyone does this) because I would rather have one kid that is completely financially secure than two who are kinda 'meh'.

the frustrating part is while you're sacrificing so much for your child, at the same time you have to realize they don't understand or appreciate it, and they probably won't until 30 years down the line when they have kids. at least that was how it went for me.

kids are so stupid hard I don't know why everyone has them. i mean i remember thinking, "well how different could it be?" 3 years later I have completely different priorities.

Rayn 10-01-2017 00:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by coombz (Post 18834101)
Rayn has a young daughter, I think a bit over a year old? maybe more. time flies

what do you mean lol he sounds totally happy with his life

I am happy, I'm just trying to scare the new guy. Then again, if he's living on the edge financially already, this will destroy either him or the child.

KingSobieski 10-01-2017 06:27

She wants to go to work. She can make 2x my salary and I can stay home.

ArakAtak 10-01-2017 06:44

sounds awesome, tit pics pls

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page