Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 82 of 626

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

KingSobieski 05-13-2016 14:12

Ding ding ding, we have a winner folks, crooked hillary and goofy warren couldnt back pedal out of a wet paper bag

Just think of the poor young impressionable cherry cheeked intern that has to crawl under hillarys desk and lap up that old dried out crescent roll.

:Shudder:

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Kerosene31 05-13-2016 14:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by -SS- (Post 18572395)
Where do you get the notion that this is "right wing"? That is a display of very poor adjudication. Here's why: We are Republic, a Nation of Laws that govern us. When you start circumventing the laws in order to secure power, that isnt a left or right issue, it's an American issue.

Regardless if it is Trump or anyone else, it is an issue whether you like it or not. If you really believe that the left isn't pandering to illegals to gain votes, you are ignorant.

Grow up.

Democrats want illegals to vote for them. Got it. Thanks for clarifying. :-|

Trump is the only reason we're talking about Mexicans. Trump admits this himself.

You know what? Past GOP candidates talked about tightening the border. Guess what? Nobody rioted or gave a ****. It wasn't even a big issue. If someone wants to increase measures to crack down on illegals in a cost effective way? Great. What reasonable person would object to that?

KingSobieski 05-13-2016 14:42

Libtards and the banks that stand to profit from cross border remittances from illegal workers in us wiring money back home

I say kick these tequila swigging midget ******s out of our country and say its high time for americans to make this country fully ours

No one cares we killed all of vansters defenseless ancestors. We just rewrote history to make us white people look like the good guys, then somewhere along the way this white guilt started happening and we all had to start apologizing to all the **** skinned races for giving them all modern conveniences like running water and electricity. O im soooo sorry little sambo, we enslaved you for a couple hundred years and brought you to the land of plenty where you wont get killed by a lion. That was so ****ty to expect you to pick a little cotton here n there. Now they got the right to vote just like real people and got to keep their thug culture and blame the white man for their encultured ails. Time to man up and say enoughs enough. Time for a major reset in race relations.

coombz 05-13-2016 16:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerosene31 (Post 18572335)
That's what's so frustrating. Both sides are preaching the politics of dumb.

well you know what they say, right?

when in Rome...

[meph] still plays 05-13-2016 16:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingSobieski (Post 18572427)
Libtards and the banks that stand to profit from cross border remittances from illegal workers in us wiring money back home

I say kick these tequila swigging midget ******s out of our country and say its high time for americans to make this country fully ours

No one cares we killed all of vansters defenseless ancestors. We just rewrote history to make us white people look like the good guys, then somewhere along the way this white guilt started happening and we all had to start apologizing to all the **** skinned races for giving them all modern conveniences like running water and electricity. O im soooo sorry little sambo, we enslaved you for a couple hundred years and brought you to the land of plenty where you wont get killed by a lion. That was so ****ty to expect you to pick a little cotton here n there. Now they got the right to vote just like real people and got to keep their thug culture and blame the white man for their encultured ails. Time to man up and say enoughs enough. Time for a major reset in race relations.

plz stop making the FBI flag this website

Captain Tele 05-13-2016 17:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperTrap (Post 18572303)
Bill likes to **** anything.. why are people giving the slut a hard time for it?

https://i.chzbgr.com/full/8796759296/h72A39610/

Captain Tele 05-13-2016 17:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerosene31 (Post 18572412)

Trump is the only reason we're talking about Mexicans. Trump admits this himself.

oh nooes.......we are talking about the mexicans

instead of trying to give them the dream act, give them all amnesty, and turn america into one giant sanctuary city.

tragic ****

i blame trump

beep boop 05-13-2016 18:18

welcome to the spin zone

-SS- 05-13-2016 18:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerosene31 (Post 18572392)
The Democrats did support the war... based on... wait for it...

the ****ing lie about WMDs.

I don't mean to offend, I really just don't get TWs bizarro political compass anymore. You all seem hellbent on defending a side you see is full of ****, yet also claiming I support the other side.

No, what is bizarro is that you somehow think that you dont support only one side when you do. Your very own words betray you.

It's why your posts get dismantled after spouting the usual leftwing rhetoric (trickle down economics!) and absolutely refuse to consider a different POV.

Btw, as far as "lies", here ya go (note the dates):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwqh4wQPoQk

You still havent damned the economics of the past 7.5 years, will you look the other way on this too?

-SS- 05-13-2016 18:56

Quote:

You know what? Past GOP candidates talked about tightening the border. Guess what? Nobody rioted or gave a ****. It wasn't even a big issue. If someone wants to increase measures to crack down on illegals in a cost effective way? Great. What reasonable person would object to that?

Are you implying that the democrats are not pandering to illegals and also trying to turn TX blue?

You are more than welcome to explain what their intentions are, should be very profound, right?

:)

LouCypher 05-13-2016 18:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buk Naked (Post 18572406)
I've never seen why people are willing to minimize this.

I've never seen why people, especially men, are willing to maximize this. He did what most married men would do when busted for cheating on his wife.

LouCypher 05-13-2016 19:01

Quote:

Trump is the only reason we're talking about Mexicans.

No, he's not.

Kerosene31 05-13-2016 19:01

I'm still trying to wrap my head around illegal aliens voting. I'm going to have to check out my polling place this November and check that out.

-SS- 05-13-2016 19:07

:rofl:

Wow.

-SS- 05-13-2016 19:10

http://static2.politico.com/dims4/de...s-dispatch.jpg

Reggs 05-13-2016 19:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouCypher (Post 18572576)
No, he's not.

Yes, he is.

havax 05-13-2016 19:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerosene31 (Post 18572577)
I'm still trying to wrap my head around illegal aliens voting. I'm going to have to check out my polling place this November and check that out.

how the **** do you think it's impossible for illegal immigrants to vote? if you have been to a polling station in south texas, you know it would be rather easy. each polling station is expecting around 400 juan garcias to arrive and vote, claim to be one of them and vote, it's pretty simple.

Kerosene31 05-13-2016 19:47

I'm a registered independent and am interested in this Texas Mexican voting conspiracy. Seriously. The only border problem I'm familiar with is Canadians dumping all their old clothes in our mall parking lots and Canadian Asian women driving 5 mph down the street.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxrhAkMcj2w

Goshin 05-13-2016 19:54

Can someone recap Hillary's health problems?

LouCypher 05-13-2016 20:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reggs (Post 18572590)
Yes, he is.

No, he's not. Republicans have been *****ing about Mexicans since long before Trump declared his candidacy.

If Trump is the cause for any discussion, it's his stupid wall he thinks Mexico is going to pay for.

SeVeReD 05-13-2016 20:06

I don't care if you're white, jew, black, asian, brown, or american....
Stop moving to Southern California.
We're already way too crowded and we don't want any more of your homeless looking for warm climates.
We're building a wall and we're going to make the rest of the country pay for it.
Stay the **** out... I've got a Zool mentality about it and ima shoot your ass no matter what color you are.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vfq0bvVhQWw

beep boop 05-13-2016 20:10

for anybody who is curious:

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions

Kerosene31 05-13-2016 20:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouCypher (Post 18572599)
No, he's not. Republicans have been *****ing about Mexicans since long before Trump declared his candidacy.

If Trump is the cause for any discussion, it's his stupid wall he thinks Mexico is going to pay for.

Nobody was talking about it with any significance. Sure, GOP candidates always mention it, but it isn't a big issue. "let's tighten up the border". Great. Nobody is rioting over that.

Trump not only turned it into a partisan issue, but a divisive issue in his own party.

LouCypher 05-13-2016 21:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerosene31 (Post 18572609)
Nobody was talking about it with any significance. Sure, GOP candidates always mention it, but it isn't a big issue. "let's tighten up the border". Great. Nobody is rioting over that.

Trump not only turned it into a partisan issue, but a divisive issue in his own party.

You're giving Trump too much credit. He's just the latest blowhard saying stupid **** about Mexicans.

From 3 years ago:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOcOKtJwqpU
Quote:

"For everyone who's a valedictorian, there's another 100 out there who weigh 130 pounds — and they've got calves the size of cantaloupes because they're hauling 75 pounds of marijuana across the desert."

Reggs 05-13-2016 21:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouCypher (Post 18572624)
You're giving Trump too much credit. He's just the latest blowhard saying stupid **** about Mexicans.

Please tell me specifically what he says about mexicans is "stupid ****."

Captain Tele 05-13-2016 21:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by havax (Post 18572592)
how the **** do you think it's impossible for illegal immigrants to vote? if you have been to a polling station in south texas, you know it would be rather easy. each polling station is expecting around 400 juan garcias to arrive and vote, claim to be one of them and vote, it's pretty simple.

it is the #1 reason democrats want you to have to use your ID to fly, buy booze, or even a ****in spray tan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5p70YbRiPw

but not to vote

because that might stop voter fraud

dead can't afford new I.D's

havax 05-13-2016 21:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reggs (Post 18572633)

u know that part where he's saying we should try to stop people from doing illegal things because they are breaking the law, yeah that part, that's so stupid

oh yeah, and that part where he's saying we should secure our borders. lol that's just asinine!

LouCypher 05-13-2016 22:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reggs (Post 18572633)

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouCypher (Post 18568437)

Gandalf 05-13-2016 22:34

So, no illegal Mexican has raped anyone ever? Or committed a crime? Well, besides crossing the border illegally?

LouCypher 05-13-2016 22:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gandalf (Post 18572665)
So, no illegal Mexican has raped anyone ever? Or committed a crime? Well, besides crossing the border illegally?

It's stupid for a number of reasons.

1. The use of "they" as this nameless conspiratorial group, presumably the government of Mexico, "sending" their worst to the United States.
2. The notion that people from Mexico are being "sent" here, and not seeking entry because of the opportunities.
3. That "some" are decent people, implying most aren't. Contradicts any observation among people without a personal bias.
4. That rapists are among them, which certainly would be the case, but is it statistically significant when compared to the incidences of **** by native citizens?

He's using fear to gain popularity among his supporters while sounding like a raving lunatic to everyone else.

havax 05-13-2016 22:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouCypher (Post 18572675)
He's using fear to gain popularity among his supporters while sounding like a raving lunatic to everyone else.

**** that ****, i dont want someone to act like a global warming extremist

KingSobieski 05-13-2016 23:19

Quote:

1. The use of "they" as this nameless conspiratorial group, presumably the government of Mexico, "sending" their worst to the United States.
2. The notion that people from Mexico are being "sent" here, and not seeking entry because of the opportunities.
3. That "some" are decent people, implying most aren't. Contradicts any observation among people without a personal bias.
4. That rapists are among them, which certainly would be the case, but is it statistically significant when compared to the incidences of **** by native citizens?

You totally missed the forest for the trees.

Youre saying theyre a group of people like any other, most are well meaning and some are not.

Whats your point? Youre describing any group of people.

The point is, whether or not theyre good people or not, its not for us citizens to wade through the mess to discern who is or isnt.

Its a whole group of people who are here under dubious circumstances. In most places theyre called roma. In other places theyre gypsies. Theyre landless nomads - no addresses, no identities, no property, just listless people.

If they were from canada, then we'd be arguing canadians. Get off your safe space high horse. If youre going to discuss important matters like an adult lets get to the point. Identify the source of the problem, recommend a solution, and implement change. Getting all flustered because teedub isnt nit picking through a name list of illegal immigrants and fact checking every single person to give you a totally factual assessment doesnt mean that we are statistically incorrect.

If blacks have higher rates of crime, lets not cry racism for pointing out a numerical fact, lets dissect the problem and propose answers. Instead of correctly identifying a self reinforcing culture of intellectual stigmatism and praising thuggish street life and worshipping gang banging rappers, how about we promote a culture of traditional american values such as integrity, hard work, and perseverance?? No, its gimme dat n dats rassis.

If you had to identify an armed robber you cant describe his skin color without being racist. Youve been hoodwinked my good man in a grand game you never knew you were a part of and just like a lost puppy wandering into an interstate, youre about to be hit by an eighteen wheeler and have your precious little brain splayed over the hot sticky tarmac known as ****ing life, get used to it. You can be the puppy or you can be the truck driver.

Honk your horn n hit your wipers, theres plenty more [emoji12]

Huscarl 05-13-2016 23:39

Quote:

what the **** does that have to do with anything?

you could literally insert ANY other group of individuals and be just as correct, and yet Trump was talking specifically about Mexicans.

Here, try it, it's easy:

Quote:

So, no Asian person has raped anyone ever? Or committed a crime?

Quote:

So, no white person has raped anyone ever? Or committed a crime?

Quote:

So, no Canadian has raped anyone ever? Or committed a crime?

Quote:

So, no redneck has raped anyone ever? Or committed a crime?

Reggs 05-13-2016 23:43

Quote:

The point is they should not be here in the first place. Why should be tolerate them raping American women when they don't even belong here?

Grow a backbone, seriously.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...on-crime-wave/

Quote:

The 2011 U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) report documents crimes committed by foreign alien nationals inside the United States. It counts as an alien any immigrant who has not been ***8220;naturalized***8221; ***8211; that is, any alien who has applied for and been conferred with citizenship after being brought into the United States from their home country. Therefore, even this report would not include the criminal offenses of the millions of immigrants inside the U.S. who have converted their green cards into citizenship papers, about 19.3 million. So, for instance, the elder Boston Bomber, the recent Chattanooga Shooter, and other immigrant terrorists naturalized by the federal government would be counted by the government as citizen crimes, not alien crimes.

The report tallies approximately 3 million arrest offenses attached to the incarcerated criminal alien population. Of these offenses, half a million were drug related, 70,000 were sexual offenses, 213,000 were for assault, 125,000 were for larceny/theft, and 25,000 were for homicides. Based on the GAO***8217;s sample of criminal aliens, they estimated that their study population of 249,000 criminal aliens was arrested about 1.7 million times, averaging about 7 arrests per criminal alien.

KingSobieski 05-13-2016 23:44

Bingo. Liberals are easily identifiable by their aversion to labels for anything. Maybe if the native americans had practiced border security and trade protections they wouldnt have gotten small pox or sold new york for a shiny bead.

StapleMammal1 05-13-2016 23:57

I vote to deport every illegal immediately. Round them up. Drop em off in Mexico and make it clear to them if they are ever caught in our country again they will serve a mandatory 35 year prison sentence without the possibility of any kind of parole.

#TRUMP2016

Sent from my Samsung S6 Active using Tapatalk

Reggs 05-14-2016 00:06

LouCypher must feel like a total loser after reading those stats. Wow, what a wake up call.

SeVeReD 05-14-2016 00:08

Look
It's crowded here.
I don't want to try to integrate with arab cultures at this time.
Do not think that anchor babies should be automatic citizens.
Mexico should be our friend and we should help them stop the hoards coming from their south.
Think of the quality of life for your own children.

Togowack 05-14-2016 00:10

The one word that describes liberals like Loucypher is lawlessness. Some places on earth have been protected and live in a utopia no matter how bad it gets for other people. These are special places which are going to experience some horrible things in the future because they stood by, watched and did nothing but dismiss problems because they were not personally involved.

Trump is going to defy all odds by becoming president. In California the only thing they know is what they see on TV and have no concept of prophecy or where they fit into the grand timetable. Since they didn't want to read and understand, things like this are the first stages to reaching them. Not everything is random. There is a plan.

Flash 05-14-2016 00:13

Lou lives in one of the whitest suburbs you could imagine. He literally has never experienced immigrants aside from the ones you can pick up for work on Lorna rd

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page