Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 41 of 76

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   i have just recieved a private message titled "so you want to single me out for what (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=660985)

ICMeltdown 02-17-2013 10:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al'Muktar (Post 17585432)
well now dont you feel all warm and important

all it took was involving an innocent and subjecting her to potential risk

before you say 'wah they started it they linked a picture' stop and think for a second

what good came of telling her

Well people are scurrying here trying to "fix" some of the issues they work in public to say aren't.

Why do you suppose that is?

Spxnge 02-17-2013 10:04

God dammit I just accidentally +repped Icfire fuk

TheProvider 02-17-2013 10:04

hahaha loserrr

ICMeltdown 02-17-2013 10:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hudson (Post 17585435)
Yes, actually you did.

You started it way back in the trayvon martin thread. You and Tigran posting like jackasses for pages on end. Contradicting yourself, posting one thing, posting something completely opposite then editing the OP.

Your **** posting just escalated from there. The only people who get ****ed with here are the ones that go out of their way to bring negative attention to themselves. Now you bring your son in to this. Post nonsensical bull**** for 40 pages and say "I didn't start it" well who did? We've already proven naptown didn't. Just look through this thread not a single post in it was personal information he found about you or your son.

This is as multiple people have pointed out, Your typical meltdown. You post dumb ****. Argue it with vague and often inaccurate rebuttals. reply to every post. get less and less coherent. Then eventually quite vocally say "I'm done now, thanks guys! I was trollolololing you the whole time."

No one believes you.

I'd also ask, what kind of parent willfully subjects their child to ridicule and verbal abuse?

Then you can quote me can't you numbnuts.

**** posting is the norm here, take a real look around if you can extract your head from your ass.

Hudson 02-17-2013 10:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by ICFire (Post 17585437)
Well people are scurrying here trying to "fix" some of the issues they work in public to say aren't.

what fixes are you talking about. No one sees any fixes.. If you're talking about the rep comments.. That's an admin changing them. Not naptown. So rayn is protecting his property from a potentially retarded family of trolls. So what?

That doesn't in any way shape or form imply that you are correct and naptown is guilty of something.

ICMeltdown 02-17-2013 10:07

ones you are obviously unaware of.

Spxnge 02-17-2013 10:10

Skysnipe and badmofo ruined my twitter

Did I complain to anyone about that

No

Hudson 02-17-2013 10:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hudson (Post 17584820)
You are the one that has to quote and reply to every negative thing said about you. Just like I know you're going to have to respond to this. You are the one that lacks the self control to stop, just stop replying and ignore people.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hudson (Post 17585435)
reply to every post.

Meltdown in progress. You are too ez.

Al'Muktar 02-17-2013 10:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by ICFire (Post 17585437)

fact: her name wasnt posted or even hinted at in the original thread in relation to the picture

fact: you confirmed voluntarily that she was your daughter

fact: you gave details about her line of work, including potentially identifiable information in relation to saving the taxpayer millions through systems analysis in a specific sector

fact: she had absolutely no reason to ever hear about it

fact: by hearing about it she was subjected to at least hurt feelings

fact: by hearing about it and her subsequently posting here, while you were posting at the same time, you both invalidated (or at least rendered very sketchy) any legal proceedings you might take

fact: if you had just shut the **** up and not indulged your little attention addiction, none of this would have happened

fact: if anyone here is to blame for any possible blowback on her career, it's your dumb ass

Hudson 02-17-2013 10:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al'Muktar (Post 17585449)
fact: her name wasnt posted or even hinted at in the original thread in relation to the picture

fact: you gave details about her line of work, including potentially identifiable information in relation to saving the taxpayer millions through systems analysis in a specific sector

fact: by hearing about it and posting here, while you were posting at the same time, you both invalidated (or at least rendered very sketchy) any legal proceedings you might take

fact: if you had just shut the **** up and not indulged your little attention addiction, none of this would have happened

fact: if anyone here is to blame for any possible blowback on her career, it's your dumb ass

rep: everything you posted is spot on

rep: if i could rep you over and over i would

rep: i'd actually like to rep all over your face and lower back

rep: ic****** is totally to blame for this. and did 100% bring this on himself by posting info about his son.

Spxnge 02-17-2013 10:13

What exactly happened to her again

-SS- 02-17-2013 10:13

imma link some legal code to scare naptown [and rayn]

but backpedal and say im not gonna pursue it

because its not my fault

and not responsible for anything i say here

im the victim and only trollin

ur all just stupid and im not harrassin you either

no contradiction at all

:rofl:

ICMeltdown 02-17-2013 10:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al'Muktar (Post 17585449)

fact: by hearing about it and posting here, while you were posting at the same time, you both invalidated (or at least rendered very sketchy) any legal proceedings you might take

:rofl: Why was it posted to start with?

Al'Muktar 02-17-2013 10:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hudson (Post 17585450)
rep: everything you posted is spot on

rep: if i could rep you over and over i would

rep: i'd actually like to rep all over your face and lower back

rep: ic****** is totally to blame for this. and did 100% bring this on himself by posting info about his son.

his total inability to see this is pretty funny in its own way

crazy how some people have only nodding acquaintance with objective reality ;o

edit:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ICFire (Post 17585454)
:rofl: Why was it posted to start with?

:shock::shock:TO GET A REACTION?!?!?!?!?!:shock: :shock:

HOLY **** YOU SURE SHOWED THEM

ICMeltdown 02-17-2013 10:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al'Muktar (Post 17585456)
his total inability to see this is pretty funny in its own way

crazy how some people have only nodding acquaintance with objective reality ;o

:lol: I'm the one being petty, what a load of ****.

You are all a great pool of excuse making here.

I'm not the pathetic guy who felt the need to do this nor one of the fools that condone it against me or anyone else here.

Hudson 02-17-2013 10:17

it was posted to get a reaction from you.

WHICH IT DID. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

http://www.joeydevilla.com/wordpress...omplished1.jpg

if you had just ignored the thread. Not replied at all and not VOLUNTARILY confirmed it was your son. THE THREAD WOULD HAVE FAILED.

Spxnge 02-17-2013 10:18

Poke poke poke

Al'Muktar 02-17-2013 10:19

you just dont get this do you

not only did you provide them with a reaction

you actually went right on to voluntarily spill the sort of information about her that a) they'd have to spend quite a bit of time to dig up and b)MADE IT OPEN AND LEGALLY DISCUSSABLE INFORMATION

jesus christ

ICMeltdown 02-17-2013 10:21

:rolleyes:

Hudson 02-17-2013 10:23

He's right...........

How's that feel? You brought your daughter in this. then through your own inability to just shut the **** up you ruined any chance you had of pursuing legal recourse.

http://www.metalsucks.net/wp-content...-Mustaine.jpeg

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page