[Israel] Hamas pulled off a surprise attack

just watch John Stewart on the daily show on comedy central. its way too complicated to have any useful opinion on i think. all i know is Israel is a central aspect of biblical scripture and the entire structure of biblical scripture so if anything i just think its incredible important when it comes to the continuity of God and his promises via scripture so. idk. i just listen to John Stewart talk about it. seems like he is a good voice on the matter.

hey man the dude is a intelligent decent fucking human being how about that for the basis of listening

Not sure what you'd base that on. I've listened to enough of him over the years. He's a comedian and an actor. He seems to be w decent human, at least with regards to his 9/11 outreach etc. But intelligent? Eh. He has a room full of writers.

“‘Could you please be more careful when you’re bombing?’ It’s good advice. But couldn’t the United States have told Israel that when we gave them all the bombs? They’re our bombs! It’s like your coke dealer coming in with an eight ball and going, ‘Don’t stay up all night.'”

the voice of reason

just watch John Stewart on the daily show on comedy central. its way too complicated to have any useful opinion on i think. all i know is Israel is a central aspect of biblical scripture and the entire structure of biblical scripture so if anything i just think its incredible important when it comes to the continuity of God and his promises via scripture so. idk. i just listen to John Stewart talk about it. seems like he is a good voice on the matter.
Israel is a central aspect of biblical scripture that THEY WROTE. "God" didn't promise them anything, they have just made half the planet believe that their book is god's word

all i know is that based upon the prophecy I've been told by my grandmother on the basis of scripture from the bible its just like Israel are like God's people and most of the promises and plans God has laid out within biblical structure kinda suggests Israel is a pretty big deal also in relation to the Jewish people. I ain't no expert but I'm just pretty sure that its like billions of lives level big deal material so I'm just thinking its probably best to not have any opinions idk. and just thinking of the holocaust and the insane nightmare level horror that happened so recently to the Jewish people. I just really like to kinda give John Stewart some serious credit considering i think he is Jewish and like he is always really liberal and seems very peace oriented and loving at the root of his character on his statements pertaining to Israel. He also seems to be really critical and always seems peace focused. Just seems like a pretty trustworthy guy to me. Comedy is the most natural and potentially therapeutically pertinent reaction to something very destructive and wrought in many sides by hatred. *sigh*

Last edited:
yo man its wild americans are protesting this shit and fighting eachother over it

or i guess they're not really americans??

Some leftist vegan looking female walked into a 7/11 I was in today wearing a keffiyeh. She seemed nervous in line and confused when the Indian (dot not feather) wasn't nice.

Last edited:
the kids have learned to love their masks
and the head coverings
they'll love wearing burkas
boys and girls

Back