no longer a sox fan

Last edited:
yea its an end to an era isnt it... goddamn you dont have to be sarcastic this will be a good thread, give it 20 pages

porsche, i know you're isuk, i could ban you in 5 seconds on that fact alone, why you gotta stir shit up? I was gonna let you have that nick.

triple said:
porsche, i know you're isuk, i could ban you in 5 seconds on that fact alone, why you gotta stir shit up? I was gonna let you have that nick.
He told me in secret that he really hates you and he had sexual intercourse with some of your close relatives.

its the first time ive seen grown men acting like they're in junior high. it was depressing.

ok here's the deal.

I get there 5 hours, on the dot. That's what you're supposed to line up. They say if you do so before then, they'll kick you off. Well, wouldnt you know it, 300 people showed up between last night and this morning. So im #301. ish. I dont really care. This is just backstory.

They dont sell tickets until.. well now, i guess. So the line is in standstill. I stand there for something like, 3 hours. Then some dude 4 people back says to a fenway official "hey, get that guy for cutting in line."

Fenway guy says "explain yourself." I say there's nothing to explain since his accusation is bs. Fenway guy says he wont sell me a ticket and tells me to leave, because he doesn't like my "additude." Well sorry for getting offended, there.

Now I mean its just idiotic the way this was handled. First off, the accusation is pure bullshit. Like I would have a greater chance at getting tickets cutting in front of 3 people in a line of 500. Fenway should have known this and taken my word. Instead, they ruin my day, and im out 50 bucks in gas and parking. Not to mention my time.

Well fuck them.

(See, I didn't want to go into that because now you're all going to pick it apart.)

Back