begging thread? begging thread =(

Everyone has tough times. Except Elon and Jeff

During the housing crisis I made 3 mortgage payments with quarters. Sold my collection of 4500 music CDs at the flea market

etc ya gotta do whatcha gotta do

rolling with it definitely! thank you guys for at least being so light about this

Ru okay? It says I won up here

I'm okay! Thank you guys again, bit of a rough morning today but I'm alright. I'm not close to a publix rn or rather I gotta look but I did put in for an interview when I was further south that I never heard back from. Main mission rn is save some scratch together and get to last bit of family I have near upstate ny/vt.

When's the next round of your TRIBES2 tournament? Will you be playing from a McDonald's lobby?!

I'm okay! Thank you guys again, bit of a rough morning today but I'm alright. I'm not close to a publix rn or rather I gotta look but I did put in for an interview when I was further south that I never heard back from. Main mission rn is save some scratch together and get to last bit of family I have near upstate ny/vt.

Fukin do it

April doooooood! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

arent one ways to laguardia from down there under $100?

U can always come to 48 Harding Blvd Toronto Ontario M1N3C9 Canada and hang with Irene and me <3

We'll be rich soon

I don't think there are 31 days in this month dude haha, also e-interact idk what that is, is that like a Canadian thing like Zelle?

Back