Fuck Texas and Fuck this asshole...

"bored" :lol: aka couldn't deal with the living expenses on the island and had to seek more fruitful opportunity in a republican state

when you leaving tejas bro.

q4 next year

amraam hit the nail on the head, what everyone loves about texas is that the cost of living is marginally cheaper meanwhile everything else is measurably worse.

i guess if ur living paycheck to paycheck it makes a big difference in ur life

yeh bro i told you this place isnt for your life style man. this not going to entertain you enough.

I've never been so bored that I thought moving to Texas would be an improvement but you do you as they say.

white people have some kind of super power where they can be content living in the burbs doing nothing day in n day out

I'm honestly low key kinda jealous

I've seen what passes for "weather" and "beaches" here in texas and california and I think I'm good.

it's not gonna be any better there

q4 next year

amraam hit the nail on the head, what everyone loves about texas is that the cost of living is marginally cheaper meanwhile everything else is measurably worse.

i guess if ur living paycheck to paycheck it makes a big difference in ur life

Cael found some burnt property on Maui next to the Obamas'. He's a colonizer now. Those locals didn't need that passed down land, (wherever they are); his Chinese bros cleared it for him with laser started fires. Anyway, have fun running around in circles... that's not boring at all.

Cael found some burnt property on Maui next to the Obamas'. He's a colonizer now. Those locals didn't need that passed down land, (wherever they are); his Chinese bros cleared it for him with laser started fires. Anyway, have fun running around in circles... that's not boring at all.

isn't Maui where tourists and boomers go :Hmm:

cael would be in O'ahu

So you're saying the Dallas night scene isn't bangin' enough for you carl. Maybe Goshin can help you find the anal dog sex parties.

Carl u ever gonna have kids? Just curious

maybe eventually not right now though

isn't Maui where tourists and boomers go :Hmm:

cael would be in O'ahu

yeah I'm going to oahu not a maui fan

when u coming to noo zillund bru

I have a ton of places I need to visit but nz is definitely on the list

So you're saying the Dallas night scene isn't bangin' enough for you carl. Maybe Goshin can help you find the anal dog sex parties.

goshin is part of the problem he just up and took off

Back