SO what's gonna happen if the cop that killed George Floyd get off?

Out of countless thousands of times of breaking the law, I had a run-in with a cop and it didn't go my way. In fact, I think it was downright unfair!

Fuck the police, until I've been wronged and I need them of course. But until then, fuck em.

Out of countless thousands of times of breaking the law, I had a run-in with a cop and it didn't go my way. In fact, I think it was downright unfair!

Fuck the police, until I've been wronged and I need them of course. But until then, fuck em.

Nah, just fuck the police.

the white girlfriend told the FBI the pills she and floyd were taking made her feel like she was going to die. Now on the stand she forgets the entire conversation.

the white girlfriend told the FBI the pills she and floyd were taking made her feel like she was going to die. Now on the stand she forgets the entire conversation.
She was probably on a whole other set of pills at the time of conversation.

Honestly I wouldn’t believe anyone in this case. Not those associated with Floyd and certainly not the police who are trained to get people to say whatever they need to say to bolster the cops case.

We are not talking about honest people here. Quite the contrary

If Floyd is off there will be riots all over America, mostly in blue cities of course. I think it would be prolonged and accelerate white flight.

Really, between the lockdowns and riots the only people that will end up being left in these blue cities are the absolute worst people.

Honestly I wouldn’t believe anyone in this case. Not those associated with Floyd and certainly not the police who are trained to get people to say whatever they need to say to bolster the cops case.

We are not talking about honest people here. Quite the contrary
:rofl: Such a dishonest, bias faggot.

No one is honest on the stand anymore because no one believes in the Bible or God. They are a bunch of heretics and liars and being sworn in is a joke now. That's what Jimmy is trying to say.

They are both scumbags. The cop should do time and Floyd shouldn’t be a hero, he was a drugged out scumbag as well but not deserve to die. Defense best weapon at this point is to have doctors take the stand and say Floyd was going to die anyway from the amount of drugs he ingested not before the cops showed, but from the bag of crap he swallowed so he wouldn’t be caught with it.

How is the cop a scumbag? What else are they supposed to do to subdue someone? Hogtie him? Retards would be complaining its inhumane. Holding his knee on his shoulder area is not only safe but part of their training.

There is no winning with nigger savages on drugs. None.

Pretty sure once the medic asked to help Floyd and the cop said no, that was the cop basically saying fuck this guy.

Pretty sure once the medic asked to help Floyd and the cop said no, that was the cop basically saying fuck this guy.
yeah he's cooked

Everyone knows cops have to follow the orders of random bystanders and EMTs during an arrest

i'm fairly certain that mr. floyd was complaining about not being able to breathe while standing near the police car. mr. floyd also requested to lay on the ground during this time. pretty weird.

His knee wasn't on Floyd's shoulder, it was on his neck. Floyd was already handcuffed.
You can't move when your hands are cuffed? That's new. Indian logic.

And yes, it was his shoulder. Well, really it was his upper back in between/on top of his shoulder blades. But it's not his neck.

Back