[Your gardens] Show them to me [Dillweed]

Plasmatic

Contributor
Veteran XX
Finally getting around to a garden and wtf, dillweed! A giant patch of it right in the middle.
92298c63e97f526c00a7fcef3d2658ce.jpg

ca9a8d1f144558a3c543e677881658de.jpg

Actually that's my parents garden, and she finally decided she wanted a garden this year.

Here's mine.

0ada3f88fe7367f5c81f037b5932a7e6.jpg
814613d5ab1971e6b415020cb38da362.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry Plas
Missed the first post
Should I kill him, steal his jacket, and punch him in the face?

hummingbird in the front yard
need to hunt down whole pics

jp4oKsN.jpg

Last edited:
I had dillweed in my backyard in ft. Lauderdale back in the day. It only took ~5 or 6 months to become a nuisance. You will get enough dill to supply the eastern half of the USA. It cannot be removed once it has taken hold.

Sup bitches its garden time!!!!!! i just mixed lettuce,spinach,kale,flowers into one hydro flood and drain and said fuuuuck it. I got watermelons,honeydews,canteloupe,peppers,16 varieties of tomatoes, onions, corn, leeks goes in starter pots getting ready to just throw this shit everywhere in a mad attempt to drive the wife insane.

What u homos growing?

The snow crop is about done, now we're onto dandelions and mosquitoes.

Also, wtf Tapatalk, my pictures not good enough to host anymore?

Spring isn't out of the starting blocks yet. March usually looks like this. I have started some chilis indoors and plan to sow leeks and tomatoes in the garden igloo soon. Kitchen garden needs weeding and bushes need pruning. I'm currently working on that.

I'm excited because after about 5 years of trying, I finally got some blackcap raspberry seeds to sprout. Have three treasured little plants coming up.

I think they were very common in the US but they are not so common anymore (probably due to shelf life or something) and were never grown in Australia so pretty much impossible to get mature canes.

Will be hopefully growing them on next spring if they make it through this winter. have wanted them for a very long time so I'm very happy :sunny:

Back