[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Look guys, if there is one thing I know, it's that you drain the swamp by running a pay for pardon scheme and then getting caught by your own justice department.

The DOJ already said the AP article was purposely misleading. You people are stupid.

Here. Have a redpill.

Statement from the Press Secretary Regarding the Pardon of Susan B. Anthony | The White House

Opera-Snapshot-2020-12-02-132725-www-whitehouse-gov.png

Last edited:
CNN:

We don't know who or what or when or even how... but maybe someone might have bribed the President for a Pardon and the DOJ might be thinking about maybe looking into it, just to be sure.

Conservatives don't care about corruption as long as it's their guy doing it. There's numerous examples of buy-in in Trump's admin, like Betsy DeVos, but the conservative retard gives zero fucks.

Anyone of these asshole "press" people who are just flat out rude need to be removed. It is fucking embarrassing these people get away with acting out like this then go ask Biden what his favorite ice cream is.

Conservatives don't care about corruption as long as it's their guy doing it. There's numerous examples of buy-in in Trump's admin, like Betsy DeVos, but the conservative retard gives zero fucks.

this just proves how much of an idiot you are. Not like we needed confirmation from yet another cucked out eurotrash on tw

Nobody cares about corruption, duh. If they did, they would hate 'their team' just as much as the 'other team'

about the only thing the parties have in common anymore.

Reactions: clu
Anyone of these asshole "press" people who are just flat out rude need to be removed. It is fucking embarrassing these people get away with acting out like this then go ask Biden what his favorite ice cream is.

Lawndart make sure you donate over 6k to stop the steal

Preference is to spend 12k that way jared doesnt have to work anymore and stop the steal get funded equally

Thank you

:harambe:

I've called you out on this several times. Stop acting like you're forgetting, you welshing faggot. You offered money to identify a gymnast.

No one with a brain is going to wager anything with a welsher. Shut the fuck up.

Making up shit that you can't substantiate doesn't absolve you from being a weak pussy who lacks the courage of your convictions.

Also *welch

Lawndart make sure you donate over 6k to stop the steal

Preference is to spend 12k that way jared doesnt have to work anymore and stop the steal get funded equally

Thank you

:harambe:

hey kittycuck, make sure you repeat the same dumb fucking statement as if you are trying to troll with stupidity.

Nobody cares about corruption, duh. If they did, they would hate 'their team' just as much as the 'other team'

about the only thing the parties have in common anymore.

Plenty of people are seeing the horrible inaction and capitulation to the media and the leftists (but I repeat myself) by Republican so-called "leaders", and they're disgusted by it. They're rightfully pissed off in Georgia and Pennsylvania right now. And I won't be surprised if Georgians simply refuse to turn out for their Senate runoff in January since Republican leaders refuse to guarantee the fairness and security of their elections. May as well let the Demoncrats have it, since they're just going to steal it anyway. What's the point of voting anymore?

Plenty of people are seeing the horrible inaction and capitulation to the media and the leftists (but I repeat myself) by Republican so-called "leaders", and they're disgusted by it. They're rightfully pissed off in Georgia and Pennsylvania right now. And I won't be surprised if Georgians simply refuse to turn out for their Senate runoff in January since Republican leaders refuse to guarantee the fairness and security of their elections. May as well let the Demoncrats have it, since they're just going to steal it anyway. What's the point of voting anymore?

that's the spirit don't forget to tell your friends

LMFAO reaping what you sew

that's the spirit don't forget to tell your friends

I don't live in Georgia, but thanks for your support.

The point is the Republican party is full of weak faggots who just want a return to the bribery and corruption they enjoyed under prior administrations, with a comfortable, ignorant electorate. They (politicians) don't give a shit about free and fair elections because they benefit from fraud too. Conservatives have caught on and won't simply toe the party line anymore, unlike gullible dumbshit Democrats who only care about power and openly seek the destruction of the United States. They love when their guy cheats, and in the very same breath claim the "moral high ground". Fucking clown world.

Back