[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

According to your standards, not the standards required by law. In short, your opinion is irrelevant regardless of how valid you believe it to be.
No, it is by law. You're an ignorant retard.

What I learned over the last four years is that bad people lie with impunity, and they were republicans, so sorry if I don't believe the evidence unless it's empirical.
It's been awhile since I've seen your name. I forgot how much of a far-left psycho retard you are. You probably do genuinely believe in the Russia-hoax. No point in either one of us talking to each other.

50 Days left to overturn the election and finish the border wall let’s go Trumpers you are going to have to work much much harder.

Gw2mNl7.jpg

Do you have a plan for what you're gonna substitute for "Biden will never be POTUS" come January 20th? You're gonna need a new fantasy shtick and some far more convincing tinfoilhattery.

biden will be assassinated by then (they'll pin it on ~covid~ boogeyman) b/c he's served his use as kameltoe's trojan horse

so the line's gonna be "i told u so"

I think he may be correct, but for the wrong reasons

Joe will probably not live through the winter

Kamala will be on stage in late Jan '21

If Sleepy joe dies before being sworn in, then Congress decides who the POTUS will be. Kamala wasn't elected by anyone. If she dies before being sworn in, Joe can pick whoever he wants.

if that's the case then y didn't u use ur bigly powers 2 overturn the 2016 election, mr. not-a-trump-fan?

axeing ~4 a friend~

Then overturn the election loser. If I were a Trump fan I would have overturned it in a single day. Just overturn it now.

There's nothing to "overturn". Trump won. It was a landslide. We have the proof and we're working it through the courts and the state legislatures. Sorry it's not happening fast enough for you. Complicated business...

I already did all I can do for now. I'm ready when Trump calls. Failure was never an option.

How about you Data? You seem like you're pretty convinced. You ready to stick your cock on the block or just bunch of meaningless words like Tehvul?

SharpieGate, GeorgiaMathGate, TrumpBallotsinaDitchGate, ObserverGate, DeadVoterGate, DominionGate. Has anyone even bothered looking for the source of these hilarious scandal claims? Trolls have invented all of these to make fun of Trump and his team.

Tribalwar can create literally just create fake election scandals. In fact it’s very possible you can all create one together and get it on National News Headlines.

Back