[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Trump had an all-women communication team as well. Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Kayleigh McEnany, Hope Hicks, Kelly Anne Conway, Mick Mulvaney, Sean Spicer, etc

Trump had an all-women communication team as well. Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Kayleigh McEnany, Hope Hicks, Kelly Anne Conway, Mick Mulvaney, Sean Spicer, etc

i-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

I believe there is fraud. or at the very least attempted fraud, in every election. Maybe a bit more in this one, I don't know and it's not proven.
Whoa! Why do you believe there is fraud when there is "no evidence" and it's "not proven"?

I also believe that all participants are equally capable of fraud or attempted fraud.

I don't believe that there has been fraud or attempted fraud only on one side of the equation. And I don't think you or anyone with the ability to stand up straight and count to 10 does either.
That's weird because almost all evidence contradicts that statement. Almost all fraud is done in major Democrat strongholds (cities). I guess it's an even split between Libertarians, Republicans, and Democrats then, but somehow Democrats still keep managing to do it better? lol. Great logic.

If you think otherwise then you're brainwashed, delusional, insane, poorly educated, or a combo of all 4. If you hit the quadruple combo you just won a donut.
It's weird because you're using the term 'believe' a lot, but then saying there's no proof, then also stating that you think there is fraud and "possible more this election."

People are showing proof and mathematical certainties and your defense is a random judge in PA. Who is the retard here?

We're moving from "There is no evidence of fraud" to "Well, your guy must have cheated too!".

You really think the presidential candidate personally provides his approval for every moron who thinks he can throw the election with a few under the counter votes in Dogfart, Nebraska and so on?

Validuz shut up you moron. You don't have an opinion or belief about anything at all without irrefutable evidence? Please tell me about your position on religion 🙄

Validuz shut up you moron. You don't have an opinion or belief about anything at all without irrefutable evidence? Please tell me about your position on religion 🙄
Oh, I thought you were busy telling everyone else that they're morons for believing there's fraud because of no evidence (the evidence you're ignoring) while also simultaneously believing that there is fraud and that this election probably had more than normal?

Weird. Nice backpedaling though.

No you're right... my bad.

Sorry "honest" Joe, didn't mean to doubt you... you can be President, it's not your fault if the establishment around you cheated to win you an election, because you were oblivious to it all. Go back to eating your pudding it's all good.

It's not like everyone had an incentive, the initiative and was highly motivated to do it...

Last edited:
Met a young Hispanic couple who just got married; kids of friends of ours.... They live in San Diego. Big Trump supporters! They will not accept Joe as a president. They were blinded like most before, but they are as awake to the voter fraud as I am,,, kinda amazed how strong they feel,,, gives me hope

Met a young Hispanic couple who just got married; kids of friends of ours.... They live in San Diego. Big Trump supporters! They will not accept Joe as a president. They were blinded like most before, but they are as awake to the voter fraud as I am,,, kinda amazed how strong they feel,,, gives me hope

Yeah it's good at times like these to surround yourself with like-minded dopey fuckers.

Back