Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate

u can't fault biden for having a cool son instead of a goober like eric

so cool :rofl:
fc5JSjX.png

i've seen of the strippers the dood pulls they are all 10s not horse faces like stormy

even has a second family with one of them cause he's such a chud

most ppl are struggling to take care of 1 family this guy is providing for 2 families at the same time

Biden Crime Family is larger than 2 families
He's been holding it together for a large clan of families

His brother, James, purchased an acre of land on Water Island in the U.S Virgin Islands in 2005. Epstein's island home was on Little Saint James in the same island group. The former VP has vacationed on a different part of Water Island in the past

giphy.gif

Why won't these assholes just fuck 18yr old prostitutes? That's all the American people are asking for.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Last edited:
hunter works hard and plays hard

as far as i can see his main problem was flying across the country to give his 3 laptops to a blind qanon loving computer repair guy who is friends with rudy

Last edited:
Ron Johnson is accusing Hunter of pedophilia. I mean, sort of hard to keep ignoring all these 'coincidences' if a senator is coming out and stating that, there must be some merit to it....? Or is he just a big fat liar and you'll defend the child predators?

Haven't seen a hard disavowel of the material other than complaining how it was obtained

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hunter is an idiot. He literally has everything he wants at his feet, and instead of doing something with it, he turns to the nastiest form of dope on the street. retard.

iwG0azH.png

this is his new wife, she's half his age and much hotter than melania ever was

married her after 6 days.

Hunter Biden's gamy doings now extend to American Indian tribes

: Participants In Securities Fraud Scam Touted Links To Hunter Biden

New light being shed on this Indian Giver
Thanks Labtops and Snitches

but here's the ofn
October 20, 2019
Court documents show that participants in a multi-million securities fraud scheme touted links to “politically connected” Hunter Biden.
The documents, which have not been previously reported, are part of a case involving a $60 million fraud against the Wakpamni Lake Community Association, an affiliate of the Oglala Sioux Tribe.
Text messages and phone call recordings show participants in the scheme bragging about their access to Biden, who is not accused of wrongdoing.

Poll: 72 percent of Indian American voters support Biden, Harris | TheHill

I guess they understand the Biden Crime Family's behavior...

Back